1/22/23 GAMEDAY THREAD Divisional Playoffs Bills vs. Bengals

Chandler#81

36 minutes ago, Punch said:

Warren Sharp is constantly mocked by both film grinders and analytics nerds. He’s a unifying force in the greater football analysis community.

Is he really?  In past years, I've appreciated his web site "Sharp Football Stats" although he isn't keeping it up this season.

I'd mock him for his absurd Conspiracy Theory take about the NFL selling neutral site tickets - as though the Bengals, KC, and Buffalo weren't also selling Championship game tickets.

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm fan enough to soak up all the footage, but this guy Brasky is just making up words to match with it when he tweets it out.

Is it just me, or does he set off the metal detector and just keep going while the security guards go on about their business?

40 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Everyone is talking allen turnovers turnovers turnovers… 

It's the single biggest factor in the game. Josh played excellent last week but the game was close because of short fields and a defensive TD. 

He doesn't turn it over today and Cincinnati is in for a long ride.

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Is he really?  In past years, I've appreciated his web site "Sharp Football Stats" although he isn't keeping it up this season.

I'd mock him for his absurd Conspiracy Theory take about the NFL selling neutral site tickets - as though the Bengals, KC, and Buffalo weren't also selling Championship game tickets.

I did too a few years ago but I’ve noticed the tide turn against him this year. There were always critics of him but it now seems  most reactions are overwhelmingly negative.