Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

What are you talking about? We only have 5 WR's on this team and we just took a TE at 27. 

Kincaid is not a traditional TE. They will line him up as a big slot half the time.

They still might take a receiver or go get Hopkins. I dunno. I'm thrilled about Kincaid.

Now go get oline help.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There’s no room now unless they trade Gabe Davis.

Sure there is. Always room for talent. If theO scores tons of points let one of those special teamers out 15 d ends walk. C’mon, all I read on these boards is offense wins in todays NFL. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Sure there is. Always room for talent. If theO scores tons of points let one of those special teamers out 15 d ends walk. C’mon, all I read on these boards is offense wins in todays NFL. 

They’d have to trade Gabe Davis. There’s just no room unless they bench the 1st rounder they just traded up for.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They’d have to trade Gabe Davis. There’s just no room unless they bench the 1st rounder they just traded up for.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Kincaid will eat those slot snaps. Digs and Davis outside. Knox at TE.

No room for Hopkins. There’s room for depth. They could draft 1 to develop.

And how exactly does Kincaid taking snaps out of the Slot effect Stefon Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, and Gabe Davis on the Outside? Why can't Gabe Davis be the 3rd Outside WR? 

Seems like you just want Davis off the team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1