MAGA's Foreign Influence On Thugs And Wannabe Autocrats --Exporting The Trump Doctrine

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

More free press. So much freedom and honesty!

Like I've said, I've been telling my colleague, who has been a lifelong Dem, that the media is liberally slanted.  He now agrees and gives me examples of how they are.  So there is hope.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Like I've said, I've been telling my colleague, who has been a lifelong Dem, that the media is liberally slanted.  He now agrees and gives me examples of how they are.  So there is hope.

That's good to hear and does give hope for people with a shred of honesty remaining, but we are well past slanted with the media and into democrat party activism.

1 hour ago, Westside said:

FIFY

I don't take issue with his saying the press is diligent. There's no denying that they are indeed diligent activists.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's good to hear and does give hope for people with a shred of honesty remaining, but we are well past slanted with the media and into democrat party activism.

I don't take issue with his saying the press is diligent. There's no denying thst that they are indeed diligent activists.

They are crooked as hell. But they do work hard on misleading and lying to the country for the DNC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

More free press. So much freedom and honesty!

The best line is when the “journalist” says “we’re not going to do your work for you”…🤯

Basically, what she unknowingly admitted was that she, as a “journalist”, does not consider it HER work to investigate this particular news story…Because she, as a Leftist, chooses not to do any journalism that benefits the Right- even though it is her job! 

You don’t get to ignore a major news story because it’s politically inconvenient…That’s not journalism- it’s political activism…And is why the msm ratings are in the tank, and people are turning to independent journalists…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The best line is when the “journalist” says “we’re not going to do your work for you”…🤯

Basically, what she unknowingly admitted was that she, as a “journalist”, does not consider it HER work to investigate this particular news story…Because she, as a Leftist, chooses not to do any journalism that benefits the Right- even though it is her job! 

You don’t get to ignore a major news story because it’s politically inconvenient…That’s not journalism- it’s political activism…And is why the msm ratings are in the tank, and people are turning to independent journalists…👍

The extended clip is even better.

Christiane Amanpour: "as you know perfectly well, I'm a journalist and a reporter, and I follow the facts..."

:lol::doh:

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The extended clip is even better.

Christiane Amanpour: "as you know perfectly well, I'm a journalist and a reporter, and I follow the facts..."

:lol::doh:

It’s as sad as it is hilarious…

Media refusing to do their jobs, at the behest of the State, will be the death blow for democracy…

They are the only hope the people have to be able to tame their government…When the media sells out to State and corporate interests, we are toast!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s as sad as it is hilarious…

Media refusing to do their jobs, at the behest of the State, will be the death blow for democracy…

They are the only hope the people have to be able to tame their government…When the media sells out to State and corporate interests, we are toast!

When they do? We are all covered in jelly that's how toasted we are.

21 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Brazil's insurrection happened yesterday.  
But yes, there was a very similar one here a bit over 2 years ago.

blm violent rioting covid year is the worst thing that has happened to this country

by far in a long time. But yea keep being stupid, stupid.

• Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Albwan said:

blm violent rioting covid year is the worst thing that has happened to this country

by far in a long time. But yea keep being stupid, stupid.

Yeah but it was over civil rights.  Even though Floyd took enough fentanyl to kill him on his own and Chauvin was arrested and the riots continued for months after.

• Agree 1

On 1/8/2023 at 8:14 PM, JaCrispy said:

I don’t understand…why do people, who hate MAGA insurrectionists, defend MAGA Ray Epps (with his red Trump hat) after he was shown encouraging people to execute an insurrection on democracy?

Can anybody explain the rationale here?

because they are told and therefore must programmatically believe, without question, that DJT maniacally masterminded the whole thing and any possible bit of info that skews that narrative even slightly is like questioning Jesus to a Christian…

it’s remarkable really…

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

👆Pretty much sums up the big bad red wave and Americas response to freaks like Bannon and the rest of the cult, right bro?

#winning 

I really have to ask….how old are you? What’s with the freaks, bro, and cult language? What adult talks that way? None that I know. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 1/10/2023 at 6:24 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

because they are told and therefore must programmatically believe, without question, that DJT maniacally masterminded the whole thing and any possible bit of info that skews that narrative even slightly is like questioning Jesus to a Christian…

it’s remarkable really…

Its a magical story.  Trump can be either an evil genius and mastermind bent on global domination or a bumbling and incompetent idiot depending on the narrative and conspiracy the media wishes to create.  Its quite a paradox that escapes any logical explanation. 

In this case MAGA "extremists", isolationists, and xenophobes concerned only with America and nowhere else if you recall the main plot line here (uncaring and unsympathetic to the plight of people in other lands, right?) , taking time and effort to collude with like-minded foreigners to undermine and overthrow their government.  Just wild!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1