MAGA's Foreign Influence On Thugs And Wannabe Autocrats --Exporting The Trump Doctrine

Just now, Doc said:

And you're upset because it's a left-wing government that is being attacked.  And if this government is being backed by China?

I'm upset because civil and possibly military unrest is rarely a good thing, especially when incited by anarchists.  Worth a 2 min read:  https://thehill.com/opinion/international/3805046-brazils-democracy-now-facing-its-most-crucial-test-will-military-intervene/

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm upset because civil and possibly military unrest is rarely a good thing, especially when incited by anarchists.  Worth a 2 min read:  https://thehill.com/opinion/international/3805046-brazils-democracy-now-facing-its-most-crucial-test-will-military-intervene/

If these alleged "anarchists" don't want to be ruled by Commies, then what? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

It is accurate to point out that Miller, Alexander, Bannon and others (those accompanying Bannon when he was detained) were actively encouraging unrest in Brazil and using the same playbook as was used for Jan 6.  Oh, and that Trump met with Bolsanaro at Mar a lago. 100% is a lofty goal not yet achieved, I agree.

And dem leaders spread lies about the illegitimacy of our elections, supported protests that led to anarchists causing chaos in our streets, including the spread of COVID which surely significantly increased  the death count during the pandemic.  

As I said, your question is best answered by folks who can answer your question.  

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, your insurrection is worse than mine.

This is it. 

This is getting both boring and predictable.  None of these flunkies in the US media or twitter know for sure what's going on in Brazil nor do they seem cognizant of the history of elections in the country.  Without examining a shred of evidence or setting foot on the ground there they have nothing tangible that might support or not support their contention.  But they're all damn certain that there were no election fraud issues and any violence or chaos has to do with Trump.  That's how propaganda works and its quite a story they spin.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

Brazil had some strange results.  Like the PL winning seats across all government. from congress to governors.  but not the presidency or vice.

all these votes for just Lula (PT), with no down votes 

Like how the Brazilian diaspora can only vote for president and vice president in Brazil.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Again, your insurrection is worse than mine.

No, they're both terrible.   Shouldn't have happened and should never happen again

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And what if the "elections" are corrupt?

67? judges say ours wasn't.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And dem leaders spread lies about the illegitimacy of our elections, supported protests that led to anarchists causing chaos in our streets, including the spread of COVID which surely significantly increased  the death count during the pandemic.  

As I said, your question is best answered by folks who can answer your question.  

This is it. 

In your scenario, who was the analogous character to Bannon.  Be specific.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is getting both boring and predictable.  None of these flunkies in the US media or twitter know for sure what's going on in Brazil nor do they seem cognizant of the history of elections in the country.  Without examining a shred of evidence or setting foot on the ground there they have nothing tangible that might support or not support their contention.  But they're all damn certain that there were no election fraud issues and any violence or chaos has to do with Trump.  That's how propaganda works and its quite a story they spin.   

The involvement of Bannon et al and Trump meeting Bolsanaro are fact, not propaganda

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

In your scenario, who was the analogous character to Bannon.  Be specific.

You’re declaring that there is a character analogous to Bannon and asking me to define the terms of your declaration.   I am not interested in that sort of dialogue.  

If your suggestion is that there were not claims made by prominent Dems that the election of Trump was illegitimate, etc, it seems silly to discuss Steve Bannon.  

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re declaring that there is a character analogous to Bannon and asking me to define the terms of your declaration.   I am not interested in that sort of dialogue.  

If your suggestion is that there were not claims made by prominent Dems that the election of Trump was illegitimate, etc, it seems silly to discuss Steve Bannon.  

That's because there were no  dark, underworld politcal operatives involved that anyone could compare to Guliani, Flynn, Stone and Bannon.  Tell me, what groups meeting attended by a democratic would equate to an R going to a proud boys meeting?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

The involvement of Bannon et al and Trump meeting Bolsanaro are fact, not propaganda

So they had a meeting involving two, current/former heads of State.  That's not a crime.  Are you implying you know for certain that they discussed and plotted some illegal activities?  Based on what?  Frankly, its all just your opinion, but still one lacking any facts.   

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So they had a meeting involving two, current/former heads of State.  That's not a crime.  Are you implying you know for certain that they discussed and plotted some illegal activities?  Based on what?  Frankly, its all just your opinion, but still one lacking any facts.   

Well it's all based on Orangeman bad, you know that.

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I just can't understand why MAGA's want to overthrow the gov't.  I'm guessing it's because voter demographic trends look terrible in the near and distant future for unskilled or under skilled, white, middle aged and older men and to a lesser degree women.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I had to confirm it.  Bannon, Flynn and Stone were all convicted of multiple crimes.  Trump pardoned them all.  Giuliani wasn't actually convicted but disbarred.  And the Russian stooges he was hanging with were convicted.