Damar Hamlin - Now (1/11/2023) discharged from Buf Gen & “recovering at home”

SDS

3 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Dion regarding playing a game this weekend: "Anything we have to give is for Damar"

I hope this is a lightning rod for Damar to find strength and heal quickly.

I also hope this is a lightning rod for the team, if, and whenever, they are ready to play again. Be it Sunday, the playoffs, the Super Bowl, or next season. 

Hamlin on 3.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Silvercrw said:

I have been a board member since 1996-97 and injury to Hamlin as truly shook me. I am also am a Youtuber/filmmaker with multiple channels and I could not, not make this video. I also spoke about this board and inserted a message from one of you. Hope you guys like it.I Can't BELIEVE This HAPPENED | Damar Hamlin

very articulate well spoken Young man KUDOS. .I agreed with all you said. thank you 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Chill out.  I just made a comment replying to a comment.  If you dont care then move on.  I dont care.

I think his point is that this is not the place for it.

I tend to agree

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I think his point is that this is not the place for it.

I tend to agree

Then neither is the post I responded to. I'm emotional over this just like everyone else. There is so many cross threads I dont even remember what thread I am in anymore.  My appologies.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Maybe from the CPR chest compressions? 

Yeah, from what I heard from nurses, CPR can cause some serious damage...that's why sometimes they don't do it with very old or frail people because the damage it would cause would be too much...said they "fake it" at times when they know they can't do CPR.

Edited by Big Turk

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Then neither is the post I responded to. I'm emotional over this just like everyone else. There is so many cross threads I dont even remember what thread I am in anymore.  My appologies.

No worries.

I'm sort of in the same boat and deleted some of my own stuff last night

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.