Republican George Santos aka "Anthony Devolder" He Was Given Committee Assignments?????

Tiberius

It’s absolute malpractice by the dems not to investigate this guy before the election. The question is: if this guy lied about his education and his employment and everything else…. Lies are told to prevent the truth from being known. What was he trying to coverup and Who is he?

What is his education? Where did he work? Who backed his campaign? Etc…

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Now, as I begin to consider what my team might look like as I begin my political career, I am going to reach out to @muppy to join my team in some high level role.  I want to capture the female vote, and with some of the aesthetic challenges I face, I need a smart and principled individual to offset the homeliness, lies and half-truths I am sure to deliver.   

Mup…what say you?  

****CRICKETS*******

lmao sorry bro You had to know the chances of me involving myself in politics is zero point  ZERO

NICE TRY

🤪

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So brainwashed

Santos looks a lot like DeSantis 

image.png.884f9d9d60bc2138e24b3747b917b258.png  image.png.97b953e771d5fed031ea7c0c9aee229c.png

I knew nothing about this guy until you posted this picture. Physiognomy is real. 

DeSantis looks like a mafioso on vacation which is far less stomach-churning than what this other guy’s face tells me. 

On 12/28/2022 at 9:00 AM, Doc said:

Yup, shameful.  Just like all the other liars in government (looking at Joke).  And again, who cares?  People voted for a guy who had a stroke so what does having qualifications matter anymore?

Hey, if you can support a man who has lied more than any politician in U.S. history, qualifications really don't matter. Sure he tried to overthrow his own government, but in Trumpland that's not a bug. That's a feature.

Just a couple months ago you folks were telling us that Trump was refusing to take his salary because he's such a good man. One more piece of bull#### from him and his cult.

Because you can't dispute any of these facts, all you'll have left is Hunter Biden's laptop and Hillary's emails.

You folks can never defend all of Trump's illegal acts, so all you can ever do is say "Hey. Look over there".

"I love the poorly educated"

• Eyeroll 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Hey, if you can support a man who has lied more than any politician in U.S. history, qualifications really don't matter. Sure he tried to overthrow his own government, but in Trumpland that's not a bug. That's a feature.

Just a couple months ago you folks were telling us that Trump was refusing to take his salary because he's such a good man. One more piece of bull#### from him and his cult.

Because you can't dispute any of these facts, all you'll have left is Hunter Biden's laptop and Hillary's emails.

You folks can never defend all of Trump's illegal acts, so all you can ever do is say "Hey. Look over there".

"I love the poorly educated"

Joke has Trump beat when it comes to lies, just by the fact that he's been in office for 50+ years.  So that dog won't hunt.  And yes, trying to overthrow the government without weapons is a brilliant plan.  The "poorly educated" indeed.

Tell me about "ten percent for the big guy."  

• Like (+1) 1

Was he raised in a Puerto Rican community, go to law school on a full scholarship, finish in the top half of his class and graduate with 3 degrees, have cancer, get arrested in South Africa, get shot at in Iraq, have his helicopter shot down in Afghanistan, have his house burn down with his wife in it, award his uncle with the Purple Heart and have his son die in Afghanistan?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Was he raised in a Puerto Rican community, go to law school on a full scholarship, finish in the top half of his class and graduate with 3 degrees, have cancer, get arrested in South Africa, get shot at in Iraq, have his helicopter shot down in Afghanistan, have his house burn down with his wife in it, award his uncle with the Purple Heart and have his son die in Afghanistan?

Lies or dementia? Pick a hill

This Santos guy is garbage 

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Lies or dementia? Pick a hill

This Santos guy is garbage 

Why?  Like I said, people elected a demented guy to be President, a dead guy to the PA state legislature and a stroke victim to the US Senate.  We have no standards anymore.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yikes. 

I mean, Italians are Latinx, right? They invented Latin, after all. 

Then there's this: 

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/john-leguizamo-slams-chris-pratt-mario-movie-casting-white-actors-1235434714/

Leguizamo first spoke out against the new movie on Twitter in October, writing that a Mario movie reboot was a good idea but it was “too bad they went all white! No Latinx in the leads! Groundbreaking color-blind casting in original! Plus I’m the only one who knows how to make this movie work script-wise!’

It's-a me! Mexico!