Republican George Santos aka "Anthony Devolder" He Was Given Committee Assignments?????

Tiberius

Now wait just a minute you are trying to tell meh a politician lied OMG what ever shall we do !!

FIRE HIS ASS IMMEDIATELY !! He shouldn't even be allowed to be sworn in what a POS !! 

If that be the case though we would have to fire all of them for the most part starting with Biden & just go down from there they all will say what ever they need to make them look like the best pick for the job just some are smoother than others !! 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm just hoping this guy sticks around for a while. He is an endless source of amusement. If SNL did a comedy skit with his excuses ("I didn't say I'm Jewish; I said I'm Jew-ish, you know, kind of Jew-adjacent") we would've groaned at the stupid attempt at humor. And yet, Santos actually said it.

Nice work, local press (or what's left of it; that's the problem): you managed to not fact-check anything he said on the campaign trail.

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm just hoping this guy sticks around for a while. He is an endless source of amusement. If SNL did a comedy skit with his excuses ("I didn't say I'm Jewish; I said I'm Jew-ish, you know, kind of Jew-adjacent") we would've groaned at the stupid attempt at humor. And yet, Santos actually said it.

Nice work, local press (or what's left of it; that's the problem): you managed to not fact-check anything he said on the campaign trail.

I can't find it right now but some small local paper did start asking questions and apparently even sent it to the opposition guy a few of the lies but no picked it up. I can honestly say that it shocks me no one called him on this before the election.

On 12/30/2022 at 10:03 AM, B-Man said:

LOL.

mc_background_web.jpg   

Yes, some stupid nonsense about being part Native American is exactly the same as completely fabricating your schooling, finances, religion, background, etc. Well done, GOP!

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, some stupid nonsense about being part Native American is exactly the same as completely fabricating your schooling, finances, religion, background, etc. Well done, GOP!

Your ignorance of how she advanced herself using that "stupid nonsense is laughable.

Read more, spout off less.

image.png.11f35db96e28308d6e6821f6f7b88d01.png

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Your ignorance of how she advanced herself using that "stupid nonsense is laughable.

Read more, spout off less.

image.png.11f35db96e28308d6e6821f6f7b88d01.png

“advanced herself” how? She’s in exactly the same position she was before and looked like a fool. 

Santos is most likely a foreign asset, IMO. You don’t just come up with millions like that while inventing a fake story for yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“advanced herself” how? She’s in exactly the same position she was before and looked like a fool. 

No.

You again show that you do not know the actual story of her use of "Indian" ancestry.  It didn't just happen.

Read more.  assume less.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

You again show that you do not know the actual story of her use of "Indian" ancestry.  It didn't just happen.

Read more.  assume less.

Even if it mattered, how is it in any way comparable to what Santos did? 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Joe Biden….

Schooling, check.  
Finances, check.

Background, check.  
Occupation, check. 

Again, if he follows the Biden model, he does a little time in the morality sin bin and this guy just might be President one day. 

20 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Every single person has lied. That doesn’t mean all lies are equal or everyone who has lied is the same. There are degrees of severity in this department. Every parent knows this.

Maybe not Joe Biden’s parents, because somewhere along the line Joe realized in politics, it’s not so much about degrees of lying, it’s that people will rationalize their support with a “degrees of lying” argument without fail. 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Joe Biden….

Schooling, check.  
Finances, check.

Background, check.  
Occupation, check. 

Again, if he follows the Biden model, he does a little time in the morality sin bin and this guy just might be President one day. 

Maybe not Joe Biden’s parents, because somewhere along the line Joe realized in politics, it’s not so much about degrees of lying, it’s that people will rationalize their support with a “degrees of lying” argument without fail. 

Keep deflecting. Biden never invented his college education, his religion, his background, or his job like Santos did.

On 12/29/2022 at 5:26 PM, Andy1 said:

Gay man? Previously married to a woman? What's the explanation?

I don't know, but my guess is that he is really gay.

Now nobody's mentioned this before, but I'm guessing the other shoe (how many shoes does this guy wear?) may drop soon (I have seen this happen before in my career): his ex-wife was, I believe, from Brazil. Someone needs to ask him if he filed a green card petition for her ... just sayin' ...

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Keep deflecting. Biden never invented his college education, his religion, his background, or his job like Santos did.

Deflecting?🤣

He got bounced out of a couple presidential races for lying about his education when people cared about such things.  He was a national laughingstock. 

He’s made multiple false statements about his background, the jobs he’s held and so so much more. 

Santos is a speck on the political windshield who probably will get what’s coming his way for spinning his yarns.  

Folks elected Joe Biden leader of the free world in spite of his long, established history of making up stories and taking great creative license with his resume.  

You may like his lies better, or his agenda suits your needs better than someone like Santos’ might, but these are not new or novel concepts about Joe Biden.   

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Deflecting?🤣

He got bounced out of a couple presidential races for lying about his education when people cared about such things.  He was a national laughingstock. 

He’s made multiple false statements about his background, the jobs he’s held and so so much more. 

Santos is a speck on the political windshield who probably will get what’s coming his way for spinning his yarns.  

Folks elected Joe Biden leader of the free world in spite of his long, established history of making up stories and taking great creative license with his resume.  

You may like his lies better, or his agenda suits your needs better than someone like Santos’ might, but these are not new or novel concepts about Joe Biden.   

Any examples? Or are you gonna keep whatabouting to deflect from the fact that the hand-chosen GOP candidate here is a likely foreign asset.

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Any examples? Or are you gonna keep whatabouting to deflect from the fact that the hand-chosen GOP candidate here is a likely foreign asset.

@B-Man advised you to do a bit of research, and I’ll limit my heavy lifting to this gem.  

https://imgflip.com/gif/4871ls

Btw, this is one of my favorite media clips ever.  Biden once had a certain charisma that made voters want to believe him.  Most people know a guy like Joe Biden, quick wit, willing to say whatever came to mind to get a laugh but maybe a bit sensitive to questions about things he says or does.  The arrogance displayed in this clip is hysterical because he really seems convinced that everything he said was completely true, and his complete douchesness is hysterical in context. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@B-Man advised you to do a bit of research, and I’ll limit my heavy lifting to this gem.  

https://imgflip.com/gif/4871ls

Btw, this is one of my favorite media clips ever.  Biden once had a certain charisma that made voters want to believe him.  Most people know a guy like Joe Biden, quick wit, willing to say whatever came to mind to get a laugh but maybe a bit sensitive to questions about things he says or does.  The arrogance displayed in this clip is hysterical because he really seems convinced that everything he said was completely true, and his complete douchesness is hysterical in context. 

You present an excellent counterpoint to this discussion. I appreciate it when someone actually presents something to back up their assertion. Bidens lies at the time were a scandal that voters wouldn’t accept, resulting in him being bounced from the race. The liberal media investigated it and held him accountable. It clearly was not deemed acceptable by the party or the media. 

The best thing for Republican Party and conservative media to do would be to aggressively investigate Santos and reject his candidacy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

You present an excellent counterpoint to this discussion. I appreciate it when someone actually presents something to back up their assertion. Bidens lies at the time were a scandal that voters wouldn’t accept, resulting in him being bounced from the race. The liberal media investigated it and held him accountable. It clearly was not deemed acceptable by the party or the media. 

The best thing for Republican Party and conservative media to do would be to aggressively investigate Santos and reject his candidacy. 

I agree that Santos should not be allowed to be the candidate next time but it is funny how a guy whoafter being caught lying won 5 Senate races, two VP races, and then President was "held accountable".

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

Well, not really, Andy.  You’re mixing up the players in the game.

Senator Biden was outed by the media and rejected for the promotion to higher office, this part is true.

However, he remained a fixture Democrat politics in the Senate, helping to guide the party for decades to come.  Later, you may recall, his loyalty to the party was rewarded with the Vice-Presidency in spite of allegations of sexual assault to go with the frequent lies and deception he was guilty of.   

Of course, we know the political end game for Joe Biden as it relates to his lies and deceptions and the Democrats—-the pinnacle of power and the Presidency of the United States. 

I accept your acknowledgement of the wisdom of my post,  and certainly appreciate the kind thoughts.  If you’re an honest man, and you strike me as such, if the GOP follows the Democrat Biden Model as you have suggested, his future is quite bright indeed. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, not really, Andy.  You’re mixing up the players in the game.

Senator Biden was outed by the media and rejected for the promotion to higher office, this part is true.

However, he remained a fixture Democrat politics in the Senate, helping to guide the party for decades to come.  Later, you may recall, his loyalty to the party was rewarded with the Vice-Presidency in spite of allegations of sexual assault to go with the frequent lies and deception he was guilty of.   

Of course, we know the political end game for Joe Biden as it relates to his lies and deceptions and the Democrats—-the pinnacle of power and the Presidency of the United States. 

I accept your acknowledgement of the wisdom of my post,  and certainly appreciate the kind thoughts.  If you’re an honest man, and you strike me as such, if the GOP follows the Democrat Biden Model as you have suggested, his future is quite bright indeed. 

Santos has no future. He will be soundly defeated in two years.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Santos has no future. He will be soundly defeated in two years.

Sure, I already suggested as much.  You’re responding to comments that deal with a separate issue. 

@Andy1 agreed with my assessment that Biden had serious, substantive issues with lying and misrepresentation and suggested Republican leadership follow the Dem leadership model of dealing with Biden.  I simply outlined what exactly that model is, and I’m thinking he doesn’t want that at all.   

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure, I already suggested as much.  You’re responding to comments that deal with a separate issue. 

@Andy1 agreed with my assessment that Biden had serious, substantive issues with lying and misrepresentation and suggested Republican leadership follow the Dem leadership model of dealing with Biden.  I simply outlined what exactly that model is, and I’m thinking he doesn’t want that at all.   

Both Biden and Trump have major flaws but for most Americans - it came down to the lesser of two evils and Biden won in a landslide.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Both Biden and Trump have major flaws but for most Americans - it came down to the lesser of two evils and Biden won in a landslide.

Happy New Year BillStime! 
For once, you’re pretty much correct, but I’d argue that it wasn’t actually a ‘landslide’. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillStime said:

I can agree with your point on Trump v Biden, but that ignores the much, much larger point to be made here with respect to Biden. 

Biden has had “major flaws” for nearly 50 years and has been selected over and over to represent the Democrat party for most of those 50 years.   If you’re a Democrat, his major flaws were of no major concern.  We know this because of his 50 year career. 

To paraphrase Colonel Jessup from “A Few Good Men”….while some may find him grotesque, the truth is deep down, in places where you don’t talk about it,  you wanted him on that wall, in fact, you needed him on that wall. 

One does not accidentally back into positions of great power in the US Senate, the Vice Presidency and ultimately the Presidency with “major flaws” unless on the whole, your people were down with the whole ride.  

It wasn’t the “lesser of two evils” that got Biden into the WH, it was a comfort level with who he is, what he offered and what he delivered past and present.  

Attempting to recast it as “Gosh, what could we really do???” is weak and completely disingenuous. 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can agree with your point on Trump v Biden, but that ignores the much, much larger point to be made here with respect to Biden. 

Biden has had “major flaws” for nearly 50 years and has been selected over and over to represent the Democrat party for most of those 50 years.   If you’re a Democrat, his major flaws were of no major concern.  We know this because of his 50 year career. 

To paraphrase Colonel Jessup from “A Few Good Men”….while some may find him grotesque, the truth is deep down, in places where you don’t talk about it,  you wanted him on that wall, in fact, you needed him on that wall. 

One does not accidentally back into positions of great power in the US Senate, the Vice Presidency and ultimately the Presidency with “major flaws” unless on the whole, your people were down with the whole ride.  

It wasn’t the “lesser of two evils” that got Biden into the WH, it was a comfort level with who he is, what he offered and what he delivered past and present.  

Attempting to recast it as “Gosh, what could we really do???” is weak and completely disingenuous. 

Again - both are flawed but you know what? Most Americans don’t HATE Biden the person as much as they despise Don the Con.

One of the biggest losers I’ve ever seen in politics- and I’ve seen quite a few…😉

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again - both are flawed but you know what? Most Americans don’t HATE Biden the person as much as they despise Don the Con.

Both Biden and Trump are douche bags- just in different ways…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I agree, I thought I made that clear? 

Biden has consistently delivered on the things important to his constituents—-unfortunately, many of those things were disproportionately harmful to a generation of people who looked and sounded different than his constituents.  This isn’t news to you, BillSy, however you want to spin it. 

People can rationalize behaving in a way that on the surface conflicts with their convictions, but generally there has to be something really good in it for them (more money in their pockets, safer neighborhoods and insulated property values), and it helps if there is a bigger boogie man to make one feel better.  

My point remains that in spite of what you call the “major flaws” of Biden, he’s been one of the most powerful people in the country for decades.  He was rewarded for doing the heavy dirty lifting you want to pretend now never occurred. 

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I agree, I thought I made that clear? 

Biden has consistently delivered on the things important to his constituents—-unfortunately, many of those things were disproportionately harmful to a generation of people who looked and sounded different than his constituents.  This isn’t news to you, BillSy, however you want to spin it. 

People can rationalize behaving in a way that on the surface conflicts with their convictions, but generally there has to be something really good in it for them (more money in their pockets, safer neighborhoods and insulated property values), and it helps if there is a bigger boogie man to make one feel better.  

My point remains that in spite of what you call the “major flaws” of Biden, he’s been one of the most powerful people in the country for decades.  He was rewarded for doing the heavy dirty lifting you want to pretend now never occurred. 

Heavy dirty lifting I want to pretend never occurred? 

Sure - list them - long winded 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Heavy dirty lifting I want to pretend never occurred? 

Sure - list them - long winded 

There are threads for that purpose.  You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. 

Kudos to you for acknowledging that Joe Biden is a human being with major flaws.     

George Santos does as well.  

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There are threads for that purpose.  You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. 

Kudos to you for acknowledging that Joe Biden is a human being with major flaws.     

George Santos does as well.  

For someone so long winded I cannot believe you are bailing on the opportunity to list all the items Biden championed that I’m won’t acknowledge.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866pzi5b7f7pgxi9og5n

Add in the fact it was the most unsecured election in our recent history that put biden in power. Without all the bogus hand written votes and machines in key states all shutting down unexpectedly with Trump in the lead. Very, very suspicious. 
But yeah lesser of two evils. Lol, what a joke.

49 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is an awesome post on so many levels,  you did really, really well here.

Thank you.    

He was rewarded for doing the heavy dirty lifting you want to pretend now never occurred. 

Why are you afraid to list all these dirty items?

5 hours ago, Westside said:

Add in the fact it was the most unsecured election in our recent history that put biden in power. Without all the bogus hand written votes and machines in key states all shutting down unexpectedly with Trump in the lead. Very, very suspicious. 
But yeah lesser of two evils. Lol, what a joke.

Wow sounds rough, too bad Trump lost 60+ court cases trying to prove this “fraud.”

and his hand-picked security chief said it was the most secure election in history.