12/24/22 Week 16 Christmas Eve GAMEDAY Bills @ Bears Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Dave_Bills said:

I do too. I can’t shake the environment we will be playing in. Potential for fumbles which haven’t gone our way. Fortunately I’m wrong almost always. Merry Christmas all

Chicago just put their best two CBS on IR. Josh will be able to throw….how soon you forget NE playoffs last year - Buffalo was decent in that game in similar temps

41 minutes ago, nucci said:

I thought it was funny

Me too!  I live in Florida, don't really get the joke, but what the hell.  

This other guy who has his panties all bunched up over it needs to calm the F down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LondonBill said:

I've got a bad feeling about this one. Think it's cos Morse is out. But this is the first bad feeling i've had before a game all season. 

Happy Christmas1

if Bills are a legit Super Bowl contender this is a game they win regardless of circumstances.  The bears are bad

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

if Bills are a legit Super Bowl contender this is a game they win regardless of circumstances.  The bears are bad

Oh I get it. Do you ever just wake up with that irrational feeling? Think I was just spooked by the Morse injury. Go Bills!

Edited by LondonBill

8 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Damn it! Just realized the dolphins play tomorrow. So if the football gods decide to keep testing us, and we lose today (could happen, playing in Armageddon weather, weird ***** will happen) we have to wait 24 more hours to see if we take the AFCE. 

Of course the Bills could win today and the Chiefs and Bengals could lose which would put the Bills one win from #1 in the AFC.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so when is chitown getting a dome?

I mean, the elements man, the elements...

Soon

https://archinect.com/news/article/150323085/the-chicago-bears-unveil-plans-for-an-enclosed-new-suburban-stadium

https://archinect.com/news/article/150323085/the-chicago-bears-unveil-plans-for-an-enclosed-new-suburban-stadium#&gid=1&pid=2

Edited by nucci
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Me too!  I live in Florida, don't really get the joke, but what the hell.  

This other guy who has his panties all bunched up over it needs to calm the F down.

I thought it was a joke about the phallic nature of the states geography, which of course is always funny. 

Wishing all who celebrate a Merry Christmas - Also wishing those in the greater Bflo area health and safety during the blizzard!!  It's bitterly cold here in Cincy but nothing near the level that Bflo is dealing with.  Go Bills - Crush Da Bears!!!!

47 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Chicago just put their best two CBS on IR. Josh will be able to throw….how soon you forget NE playoffs last year - Buffalo was decent in that game in similar temps

It ain’t the temp, it’s the wind.