NFL Week 15 - Around the NFL - Playoff seeding version - Bengals @ Bucs

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Not me. I genuinely am loving it watching his world crumble around him. I also don't want him anywhere near the playoffs, no matter how bad they look. I want him gone and retired so I never have to see him on the field again

They’re going to the playoffs though.  Who in their division will catch them in 3 games even if they lose?

Just now, Billznut said:

An hour ago Romo was gushing about how the Bucs have a championship defense and will be dangerous in the playoffs, I have him on mute now, sound up on another game, I’m assuming he’s now gushing how Cincy is a championship team. 

No, he was still talking about their "Championship defense" all the way up to the TD by Cincy. He's an idiot

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Not me. I genuinely am loving it watching his world crumble around him. I also don't want him anywhere near the playoffs, no matter how bad they look. I want him gone and retired so I never have to see him on the field again

Friggin pathetic. I hope you are back here in January if we end playing on the road in Cincy.

Just idiotic thinking because you're butthurt Brady dominated us. Newsflash - the Bills sucked balls for two decades and if they had any clue the Pats would've never accomplished what they did all those years in Foxboro.

What a loser mentality you have

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Billznut said:

An hour ago Romo was gushing about how the Bucs have a championship defense and will be dangerous in the playoffs, I have him on mute now, sound up on another game, I’m assuming he’s now gushing how Cincy is a championship team. 

Hmmm, he just referred to Burrows as a “baby Brady”.  He’s been talking about the Bucs miscues, not so much about the Bengals defense forcing bad plays

Just now, buffblue said:

Friggin pathetic. I hope you are back here in January if we end playing on the road in Cincy.

Just idiotic thinking because you're butthurt Brady dominated us. Newsflash - the Bills sucked balls for two decades and if they had any clue the Pats would've never accomplished what they did all those years in Foxboro.

What a loser mentality you have

Boy that escalated quickly 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, entropyrules said:

oh god everyone don't any of you get snark when its so obvious..of course having the Bungles lose is good for the Bills but thre is somehing cringe worthy about rooting for Brady

We’ve taken enough daggers from Brady over the years.. he owes us a favor or two vs rivals. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.