Playoff ticket invoices are now out for season ticket holders (update: you can buy extras today)

Just Jack

• Just Jack changed the title to Playoff ticket invoices are now out for season ticket holders (update: you can buy extras today)

Anyone who doesn’t need to buy extras would you be willing to DM me your presale code?

I’m just buying 1 ticket and will be flying in from Utah. Been a fan for 33 years and have been to lots of road games but never a home game in Buffalo. Hopefully there will be some decent options left after the pre sale 😬

SERIOUSLY, NO WARNING. JUST GOT AN E-MAIL THIS MORNING. GLAD I LOOKED BEFORE GOING TO WORK. TRIED TO CALL BILLS TO SEE IF THIS IS LEGIT AND TO MAKE SURE MY SEASONS WERE PART OF THE PLAYOFF PACKAGE AND OF COURSE MY REP IS NOT AVAILIABLE, SO I WAS TOLD TO CALL ANOTHER NUMBER BUT WAS UNABLE TO GET ANYBODY TO ANSWER. SNEAKY, WTF!

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Stroke 17 said:

SERIOUSLY, NO WARNING. JUST GOT AN E-MAIL THIS MORNING. GLAD I LOOKED BEFORE GOING TO WORK. TRIED TO CALL BILLS TO SEE IF THIS IS LEGIT AND TO MAKE SURE MY SEASONS WERE PART OF THE PLAYOFF PACKAGE AND OF COURSE MY REP IS NOT AVAILIABLE, SO I WAS TOLD TO CALL ANOTHER NUMBER BUT WAS UNABLE TO GET ANYBODY TO ANSWER. SNEAKY, WTF!

Your seasons are. Unless you made a specific request to not want playoff tickets, you automatically get charged for and get tickets to playoffs games

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

what a waste of time that was, I went straight to AFC Championship and all that was left was endzone on the lower level and 300 level, I guess I will stick with the 4 I have

you can get 300 level and secure yourself a ticket at face value.

watch the prices, buy a better seat ahead of the game and sell the 300 level for a small profit.

i've never done it but know it can be done. buy 6 300 level tickets - 2 or 3 days before the game buy 2 nice tickets lower bowl then sell the 6 with only $30-40 over face and still slightly under market and cover a large chunk of the tickets.

23 minutes ago, Stroke 17 said:

Really?  My rep sent out an email on Monday, maybe you missed it? 

4 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

What are the prices like? I've been in the queue for a while. Anyone get any to share price info?

general public goes on sale at 2pm. i tried to get it using past popular passcodes. it didn't work.

there was only a handful left for the afcc. 

8 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Really?  My rep sent out an email on Monday, maybe you missed it? 

No I didn't get an e-mail from rep on Monday got it at 9:30 this morning. Anyway, was not able to get 2 extras for my kids but let the scalping begin.  So much for my 44 year seniority. I realize that there are not a lot of tickets available but I'm just a little pissed at the way this went down. I'm sure they will call me when its time for the PSL's.

In my opinion, once the Bills and the NFL turned ticket buying over to Ticketmaster it has been a sh** show.

• Agree 1

I'm seeing no tickets available for any game, unless you want just a single ticket.  

2 minutes ago, Stroke 17 said:

No I didn't get an e-mail from rep on Monday got it at 9:30 this morning. Anyway, was not able to get 2 extras for my kids but let the scalping begin.  So much for my 44 year seniority. I realize that there are not a lot of tickets available but I'm just a little pissed at the way this went down. I'm sure they will call me when its time for the PSL's.

In my opinion, once the Bills and the NFL turned ticket buying over to Ticketmaster it has been a sh** show.

Are you enrolled in "Pay As We Play" for playoff tickets?  Maybe that could be why, the email was mostly about when your CC would be charged for playoff tickets.  Or your rep sucks. 

Edited by Just Jack

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

I'm seeing no tickets available for any game, unless you want just a single ticket.  

Same here, shut out at the window.

Just wondering what ever happened to seniority as a reason to keep buying even when the team struggled through 20 years of no playoffs?

Since the Bills and the NFL turned over the ticket sales to ticketmaster it has been a real sh** show. I am so tired of the Bills telling me of all the advantages of being a season ticket holder and then getting duped like this fiasco.

This is season 43 for me and I thought that my seniority would mean something when it came to these playoff tickets. Means nothing.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, BillsDiehard said:

So are additional seats available to general public and only a certain number available to season ticket holders? I find it hard to believe all 3 games sold out in 25 minutes!

I believe STH can speak for their tickets prior to the sale and then they also get the early window for extra tickets, so it's definitely possible.

1 minute ago, Stroke 17 said:

Since the Bills and the NFL turned over the ticket sales to ticketmaster it has been a real sh** show. I am so tired of the Bills telling me of all the advantages of being a season ticket holder and then getting duped like this fiasco.

This is season 43 for me and I thought that my seniority would mean something when it came to these playoff tickets. Means nothing.

Can you get the seats you have for the playoffs?  43 years should mean a lot IMO

9 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Are you enrolled in "Pay As We Play" for playoff tickets?  Maybe that could be why, the email was mostly about when your CC would be charged for playoff tickets.  Or your rep sucks. 

Funny you should mention my Rep. A few weeks ago I filled out the Survey that the Bills sent to me, in that survey I was asked about how many times in a season or during the offseason my rep contacts me. My answer was NONE. I thought that was odd, the question suggests that reps do contact other season ticket holders. As i said I have been at this for 44 years and have missed just 2 home games in that span and it is 3 hr trip each way. 

By the way, my playoff tickets are charged to my account. I was hoping to get my kids to experience playoff football.    Where are the scalpers looking to fleece me. Never mind thats what Ticketmaster is for.

17 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Correct.  I viewed each game 

Resale 

$400 for wildcard lower bowl

$700 wildcard

... $1200 for lower bowl. $4k between 40's 

8 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Can you get the seats you have for the playoffs?  43 years should mean a lot IMO

Yes, I have my regular seasons for the playoffs. Was hoping to get a couple more for my kids to experience playoff football. Guess I will have to find a scalper to flleece me of course, ther is no difference between a street scalper and ticketmaster.

I thinkTicketmasterl holds tickets, puts them up for resale charges higher fees and makes a profit. Screw the NFL and Ticketmaster for taking advantage of the fan.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

Correct.  I viewed each game 

Resale 

$400 for wildcard lower bowl

$700 wildcard

... $1200 for lower bowl. $4k between 40's 

If you're curious how it compares, this is what I'll be paying for my club seats (2 tickets plus club seat license)

Wild card $521

Divisional $603

Championship $723

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MrsCletus said:

Bills fans out here feeling the Ticketmaster Swifties' pain

Did a double take to see you post. And as was pointed out - it's a Taytay reference. 😂

Congratulations on your second post ever.

Joined in 2013.

Posted first in 2015.

Second post in 2022.

See you in 2029!

Your youngest will almost be driving! 

Edited by boyst

5 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

If you're curious how it compares, this is what I'll be paying for my club seats (2 tickets plus club seat license)

Wild card $521

Divisional $603

Championship $723

AFC Wild Card Round (4 Seats)

Date: TBD • Time: TBD

$736.00

Sec 135 | Row 5  

Quantity: 4

AFC Divisional Playoff

$920.00

Sec 135 | Row 5  

AFC Championship

$1,200.00

Sec 135 | Row 5  

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

Did a double take to see you post. And as was pointed out - it's a Taytay reference. 😂

Congratulations on your second post ever.

Well I did GET taytay tickets; but wasn't lucky today trying to get extra playoff tix.  

Thanks! I might just start hanging out here now in retirement. 

2 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Bills capped Season tickets to 60k this year and the stadium currently holds 71k, so there are only 11k tickets available. Will there even be tix available for gen pop?

Ticketmaster is still showing that gen pop tix will go on sale at 2:00pm, So I will be trying then. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.