Mike white went straight into ambulance after the game.

BuffaloBills1998

54 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I’ve never seen a QB take a beating like that. It was literally aggravated battery what the Bills did to MikeWhite. Pretty messed up of the Jests if u ask me. Seems like the Bills were purposely going for the ribs. 

you should boycott the league 

22 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

They literally sent him out in an ambulance. Hop off my **** 

yeah if it were me I'd own the fact that comparing a football tackle to a felony criminal charge is just a tad overdramatic for a Legal  football play.

You do you.  Peace OUT 

Edited by muppy

1 minute ago, muppy said:

yeah if it were me I'd own the fact that comparing a football tackle to a felony criminal charge is just a tad overdramatic for a football play.

You do you.  Peace OUT 

I literally said I used a bad choice of words. Jesus Christ. You and @Limeaid are relentless ball breakers. Good. Leave me alone. ✌️

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Not dirty, but seems like their strategy was to put him on the ground as much as possible. Why wouldn’t they ? It’s no different than picking on a CB w/ a hamstring issue. They were causing him to throw it away a lot sooner than normally. Guy was seeing ghosts by the end chucking it to the ground 

You can’t tell me Buffalo was not purposely hitting this guy. Why is this idea so frowned upon? I thought this was basic defensive strategy ??

I don't get your point.  They were legal hits on the QB.  Why would the game plan be any different versus anyone else? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.