MNF- Saints @ Bucs

T&C

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Tom honestly needs to have “the conversation” with someone who really matters to him… maybe his parents to tell him it’s over head to Fox and call games it’s just not there anymore.   

Tom Brady's career has been one never ending horror film to me.

I'll believe he's not winning the super bowl when the credits are done and the theatre lights come on

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'll believe he's not winning the super bowl when the credits are done and the theatre lights come on

I believe he’s only made one Super Bowl when his team hasn’t had a first round bye….of course he won that 1 Super Bowl though lol 

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I believe he’s only made one Super Bowl when his team hasn’t had a first round bye….of course he won that 1 Super Bowl though lol 

Mahomes has yet to play a road playoff game, in his first 5 seasons. The question remains, can Mahomes win a road playoff game? 

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Father Time catches us all he just can’t drive the ball anymore he’s literally missing wide open receivers. Maybe he might have that one more game or two where he looks like Tom of old but it’s just not there. If this where a horror movie it would be the equivalent of Rob Zombies Halloween. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.