NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

11 minutes ago, Process said:

Can't get over this. Lewis literally pins the ball to Jeffersons hand. 

If lewis just stops and watches the play unfold Jefferson just drops it. He didn't even have to do anything. 

What a ***** moron. 

“Just knock it down!” .. needs to be on a plaque over the Bills tunnel... every defensive player should slap it and say... knock it down.. every time they run onto the field.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dan said:

“Just knock it down!” .. needs to be on a plaque over the Bills tunnel... every defensive player should slap it and say... knock it down.. every time they run onto the field.  

Lewis had a forgettable game, IMO. In addition to that play he took a horrific angle on Cook's TD run. That should not have gone the distance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Motor is good, but when you really really REALLY need to count on your ground attack?  He’s not good enough. 

We don't really really need a ground attack, that's not the point of why we need to run.  We need to run to keep balance so the defense isn't just meeting in the backfield at the QB every play.  We need to run to keep the clock moving and to minimize how many times our QB gets hit.  If we need points I'm all about throwing it all over the field but in a number of games we are up and our throw it all over the field play is stopping the clock and creating turniovers and our Qb is getting hit.  Furthermore the problem in any part of the running attack is not Motor and if Cook was in there I doubt it would be Cook.  Our run play selection (especially in the second half) sucks and our blocking not great either.

21 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I'm not playing the hypothetical game with you.

I'm playing the what has actually happened on the field to this point game with you.

The Bills are 3rd in the Division, with an 0-2 record in it.

For you to sit there and act like our playoff picture outlook hasn't gotten much harder now than it was before the Jet and Minn losses, is simply laughable.

You want to talk laughable? I've seen your high school senior photo

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We’ll I can’t speak on that side of it, but I can see with my own eyes over the last few years there’s no enough balance. That bothered me with Dabol too. Until this team can run the ball effectively with someone of there then  Josh, physical teams are always going to give us fits.

I thought he looked great the last 2 drives. Moved the team 65 yards in a minute for the tying field goal (and could have had a winning drive if there were a couple of more seconds left after the PI call) and looked in control on the last drive until the ill-advised pass.  Bad decisions, bad execution but not sugar high Josh

19 minutes ago, Process said:

Can't get over this. Lewis literally pins the ball to Jeffersons hand. 

If lewis just stops and watches the play unfold Jefferson just drops it. He didn't even have to do anything. 

What a ***** moron. 

well he is a practice squad CB playing safety.  If we love marlowe so much, why's he not playing??

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.