Why Democrats Should Never Have Power Anywhere

7 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

If you are okay with an adult dressing as women then wanting to dance for children and be okay with you can ***** yourself. Is that understood? 

You clearly have no idea what’s going on or how things work. Maybe log off for a bit. 

On 11/3/2022 at 5:44 AM, Albwan said:

Fgl-ddQaUAAaXEP?format=jpg&name=small

This is one I have never understood and nobody can provide me with a good answer:

"We hate this country and want to change everything about it."

-Ok then move.

"Why should we have to move? You move!"

-Because you hate this country!

(Silence...)

Can someone please explain this to me? Most of us love this country so why would we want to change it? I don't get it.

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This is one I have never understood and nobody can provide me with a good answer:

"We hate this country and want to change everything about it."

-Ok then move.

"Why should we have to move? You move!"

-Because you hate this country!

(Silence...)

Can someone please explain this to me? Most of us love this country so why would we want to change it? I don't get it.

Let me explain. The distinction is between those who want to change things about the country and those who want to “fundamentally transform” it. It’s hard to determine which is which anymore. The Left, which by nature, has always stood for change, has tipped the scale a bit too far towards the transformation end lately, and the American people are about to speak up and tip and back. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So you don’t support drag queens wanting to hang out with children reading them stories? 

So do you think this is sexualizing kids:

image.png.7297ed003df7446923db38d196d4c8eb.png

When a person in a Mickey Mouse costume entertains kids during brunch, is that sexual?

It's fine not to like drag queens. It's not for everyone. I don't particularly enjoy them. But to argue that it's sexual to have someone in a costume leading sing-a-longs is just flat out wrong. If seeing a guy in a dress triggers sexual thoughts in you, that's on you, not them.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Let me explain. The distinction is between those who want to change things about the country and those who want to “fundamentally transform” it. It’s hard to determine which is which anymore. The Left, which by nature, has always stood for change, has tipped the scale a bit too far towards the transformation end lately, and the American people are about to speak up and tip and back. 

Yes, more balance please. I for one am sick of the "if you disagree with anything we say then you are a racist/MAGAt/Trumper/Jan 6/antivax/conspiracy/fox news/kkk/white supremacist/Nazi/hillbilly/cancelled/stupid/clown/etc."

The people on the Left have to agree that this has gone way too far.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Uh huh. And since crime stories hurt Dems, we don’t ever see stories about crime, right?

If you think its really that simple.

Six corporations/families own 90% of the media consumed in the US.  This isn't a conspiracy theory.  

Being that virtually everything in society has become politicized, this should be a huge red flag for anyone interested in the truth and preservation of our way of life.

Recognizing this imbalance is critical in understanding how we arrived in this place of "disinformation".

"He who controls the media, controls the people".

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yes, more balance please. I for one am sick of the "if you disagree with anything we say then you are a racist/MAGAt/Trumper/Jan 6/antivax/conspiracy/fox news/kkk/white supremacist/Nazi/hillbilly/cancelled/stupid/clown/etc."

The people on the Left have to agree that this has gone way too far.

I assure you that the majority of them agree it’s gone too far, and all reports show they’re about to say so on Tuesday. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Did the drag queen hit on you and you um - liked it?

Grow the F up snowflakes 

Literally regurgitating what your masters tell you and do you notice the DR twins don’t chastise you?? Right @Brueggs? @BillsFanNC?

Who owns who?

Freakn degenerates 

Homophobic jokes from you, why am I not surprised? 

2 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

If you think its really that simple.

Six corporations/families own 90% of the media consumed in the US.  This isn't a conspiracy theory.  

Being that virtually everything in society has become politicized, this should be a huge red flag for anyone interested in the truth and preservation of our way of life.

Recognizing this imbalance is critical in understanding how we arrived in this place of "disinformation".

"He who controls the media, controls the people".

I think that the corporations are in it for the reasons that corporations do anything: money. It's why nobody should ever watch TV news, especially cable news. It's infotainment at best and misinformation at worst. It's designed to invoke emotional reactions in the viewers (anger, fear, etc.) so they keep their eyeballs on it through the ad breaks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

When a person in a Mickey Mouse costume entertains kids during brunch, is that sexual?

It's fine not to like drag queens. It's not for everyone. I don't particularly enjoy them. But to argue that it's sexual to have someone in a costume leading sing-a-longs is just flat out wrong. If seeing a guy in a dress triggers sexual thoughts in you, that's on you, not them.

Can you honestly say you enjoy exhibitions of men masquerading as creepy and garish looking women?

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I think that the corporations are in it for the reasons that corporations do anything: money. It's why nobody should ever watch TV news, especially cable news. It's infotainment at best and misinformation at worst. It's designed to invoke emotional reactions in the viewers (anger, fear, etc.) so they keep their eyeballs on it through the ad breaks.

It's all a business. 

1.) Mickey Mouse is a fictional character, a cartoon and a costume MADE for children. By the way I wouldn’t be using Disney as a good example of not wanting groom children.

2.) Are you actual arguing Drag Queens are just a costume and not sexual? 

3.) What motive is there for someone to dress up as woman and want to hang out with children and shouldn’t that motive be questioned? You must think it’s fine because it’s just a “costume” but strippers wear “costumes” you want one of them to put on a show for kids too? 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Can you honestly say you enjoy exhibitions of men masquerading as creepy and garish looking women?

I literally said I didn't particularly care for it in the post you quoted.

As I keep saying, it's not for everyone. But it's not sexual either. It's people in costumes doing sing-a-longs and balloons and stuff. It's as sexual as a woman dressed as Belle and someone in a Beast costume. 

The Right sexualizing it is dangerous. It's why we are now seeing attacks and fire-bombings of places that hose drag brunches.

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

1.) Mickey Mouse is a fictional character, a cartoon and a costume MADE for children. By the way I wouldn’t be using Disney as a good example of not wanting groom children.

3.) What motive is there for someone to dress up as woman and want to hang out with children and shouldn’t that motive be questioned? You must think it’s fine because it’s just a “costume” but strippers wear “costumes” you want one of them to put on a show for kids too? 

Holy hell. You're deep into the brainwashing, aren't you?

1. You seriously think that Disney is trying to groom kids for pedophiles?

2. As I stated above, drag shows *can* be sexual. They also can just be a guy in a costume leading sing-a-longs. 

3. What motive is there for a woman to dress up as a princess and want to hang out with children and shouldn't that motive be questioned. You must think it's fine because it's just a "costume" but strippers wear "costumes" you want one of them to put on a show for kids too?

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I agree with this.  However, I don't think money is the primary driver, it's power.  They have plenty of money, and we have seen some of them tank, and just keep going with it.  These outlets are an important cog in a much bigger machine.

• Agree 1

Just now, Brueggs said:

I agree with this.  However, I don't think money is the primary driver, it's power.  They have plenty of money, and we have seen some of them tank, and just keep going with it.  These outlets are an important cog in a much bigger machine.

What machine? 

RuPaul is on public TV in the UK.

When I was in London a couple weeks ago - they had a show on public tv about men who have extremely large penises. It was freakn hilarious. No word was censored.

And guess what?  The world did not end...

But here?

We have insecure freaks like you who buy anything - especially what Christopher Rufo is selling:

He Fuels the Right’s Cultural Fires

Christopher Rufo helped make critical race theory a conservative rallying cry. Now he sees L.G.B.T.Q. issues as an even more potent line of attack.

‘MANUFACTURING HYSTERIA’: ACTIVIST WHO WEAPONIZED CRT TELLS CONSERVATIVES TO MAKE DRAG QUEENS ‘MORE LURID’

He’s bragged he wants to “have the public read something crazy in the newspaper and immediately think ‘critical race theory,’” and “put all of the various cultural insanities under that brand category.”

Now he’s applying that model to attack the LGBTQ community – especially transgender people and drag queens.

Rufo wants the right to turn a commonly used phrase, “drag queen,” one that many people both gay and straight use to refer to themselves, into something “more lurid” and sexual.

Man Who Started CRT Panic Openly Transparent About His Plans Against LGBTQ+ Community

Openly and proudly on Twitter, he lays out his plan for how he will fan the existing culture war flames. 

Funny, the cult didn't chirp when Donald Trump was hanging out with drag queens, but Rufo steps up and is purposely manipulating information to rile up these ignorant simps.

Gullible AF; right @BillsFanNC@B-Man@Commsvet11

Idiots

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What machine? 

There are theories that there is a uniparty government that controls everything. Or it's (((Soros))) or the (((Rothschilds))) or illuminati or other nefarious group. 

Theories like that help make sense of a chaotic world and explain why bad things happen. It's not that life is chaotic and people acting in their own self-interest might overlap with other people doing the same, it's that there's a cabal running everything. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Holy hell. You're deep into the brainwashing, aren't you?

1. You seriously think that Disney is trying to groom kids for pedophiles?

2. As I stated above, drag shows *can* be sexual. They also can just be a guy in a costume leading sing-a-longs. 

3. What motive is there for a woman to dress up as a princess and want to hang out with children and shouldn't that motive be questioned. You must think it's fine because it's just a "costume" but strippers wear "costumes" you want one of them to put on a show for kids too?

1.) Yes I think Disney encourages groomers and employs them

2.) Cross dressing is sexual, back when they showed cartoons and old movies of people cross dressing it was funny because the idea was so ludicrous, now it’s a sex thing.

3.) What motive is there for a woman to dress up as princess? Here is one, a paycheck and if you want to say that’s a reason for a male to cross dress see point 1.)

1.) Yes I think Disney encourages groomers and employs them

2.) Cross dressing is sexual, back when they showed cartoons and old movies of people cross dressing it was funny because the idea was so ludicrous, now it’s a sex thing.

3.) What motive is there for a woman to dress up as princess? Here is one, a paycheck and if you want to say that’s a reason for a male to cross dress see point 1.)

Ahhh. Got it. You're an idiot.

Thanks for clearing that up.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

I don’t care what an adult does or hangs around with Billstime, when it comes to kids is where I have a problem 

But you don't care about kids...

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8d339b1d505da35f906b75ae1a6f048e.jpeg

Have you thought about going back to your safe place?

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/topic/89-hello-everyone/?do=findComment&comment=3950

image.thumb.png.dfb235dd76cf2258884733d76a6f05ef.png

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But you don't care about kids...

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8d339b1d505da35f906b75ae1a6f048e.jpeg

Have you thought about going back to your safe place?

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/topic/89-hello-everyone/?do=findComment&comment=3950

image.thumb.png.dfb235dd76cf2258884733d76a6f05ef.png

So……you actually went to another site, searched for a posts with my username  and posted something irrelevant to the subject matter here?

Okay…….not helping the crazy stupid reputation you have here.

I stand by that post by the way. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So……you actually went to another site, searched for a posts with my username  and posted something irrelevant to the subject matter here?

Okay…….not helping the crazy stupid reputation you have here.

I stand by that post by the way. 

Of course - especially when I see lunatics spouting absolute BS...

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

There are theories that there is a uniparty government that controls everything. Or it's (((Soros))) or the (((Rothschilds))) or illuminati or other nefarious group. 

Theories like that help make sense of a chaotic world and explain why bad things happen. It's not that life is chaotic and people acting in their own self-interest might overlap with other people doing the same, it's that there's a cabal running everything. 

Yes, I suppose there isn't much of a possibility of powerful people deceiving and conspiring to preserve and grow their fortunes.  I'm sure the central banking system has our best interest at heart.  Not to mention the FDA.  One side approves the consumption of products that knowingly make people sick, and the other side sells the cure.  I'm sure its for the betterment of all of us.  

53 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I literally said I didn't particularly care for it in the post you quoted.

As I keep saying, it's not for everyone. But it's not sexual either. It's people in costumes doing sing-a-longs and balloons and stuff. It's as sexual as a woman dressed as Belle and someone in a Beast costume. 

The Right sexualizing it is dangerous. It's why we are now seeing attacks and fire-bombings of places that hose drag brunches.

I'd says the debate isn't settled that its already sexualized.  Not in the sense of some sexual act but by a demonstration of sexual identity.   Why else are men dressing to masquerade as women unless they want to emulate or be seen as a women in that particular situation?  As the opposite sex.  If its not intended to demonstrate or show some sexual identity or purely for entertainment why exactly have they chosen to appear like a women rather than dress, for example, in a Chuckie-Cheese costume and get the same entertainment impact?  Which is assuming the appearance of something you are not. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'd says the debate isn't settled that its already sexualized.  Not in the sense of some sexual act but by a demonstration of sexual identity.   Why else are men dressing to masquerade as women unless they want to emulate or be seen as a women in that particular situation?  As the opposite sex.  If its not intended to demonstrate or show some sexual identity or purely for entertainment why exactly have they chosen to appear like a women rather than dress, for example, in a Chuckie-Cheese costume and get the same entertainment impact?  

Why else are women dressing up to masquerade as Peter Pan, a male character, unless they want to emulate or be seen as a male in that particular situation?

What I don't understand is why a guy can dress up as Mickey Mouse, or the Beast, or Charles Entertainment Cheese, or a clown, or a magician, or a purple dinosaur, or HR Puff n' Stuff or Teletubbies... and all of that is fine. But if they put on a dress, it's suddenly sexual.

See we all know your game, you have no intention in good faith debate, you come here to bash republicans just like your establishment. 

There is no debate with you. You have made it clear.

Why don't you freaks focus on cleaning up the pedophiles in the GQP and then focus on those harmless drag queens?

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This is a disgusting and baseless accusation and this kind of language is leading to violence.

Accusing someone of grooming children for pedophiles should have no place on this board. It's vile and in a sane world, would be unacceptable.

If you really have no problem with crossdressers wanting to hang around children, well then that shoe fits. 

Why else are women dressing up to masquerade as Peter Pan, a male character, unless they want to emulate or be seen as a male in that particular situation?

What I don't understand is why a guy can dress up as Mickey Mouse, or the Beast, or Charles Entertainment Cheese, or a clown, or a magician, or a purple dinosaur, or HR Puff n' Stuff or Teletubbies... and all of that is fine. But if they put on a dress, it's suddenly sexual.

Christopher Rufo.

• First CRT
  • Now LGTBQ

The simps were told to be outraged and here we are.

ps: Don't say gay

If you really have no problem with crossdressers wanting to hang around children, well then that shoe fits. 

A guy in a dress entertaining kids is just as sexual as Bozo the clown entertaining kids. If you don't understand that, then maybe ask yourself why your mind immediately goes to sex when you think about a guy in a dress?

Just now, ChiGoose said:

A guy in a dress entertaining kids is just as sexual as Bozo the clown entertaining kids. If you don't understand that, then maybe ask yourself why your mind immediately goes to sex when you think about a guy in a dress?

How many dresses were designed for men?