Bills Trade For Dean Marlowe

17islongenough

7 minutes ago, Bandito said:

And I just told you the truth. Facts are facts. Time to move on and troll someone else. Someone can dish it, but clearly can't handle when the roles are reversed. Enjoy the taste of that medicine, DDS. Looking forward to DM helping our secondary with Hyde and potentially Poyer out.

but why state that fact?  what were you trying to prove?  no one is trolling you...people just want an answer to that question.  just admit it.  you tried so hard to be, "that guy" so you stated that marlow was in on a possible hail mary.  when posters asked you why to even mention this, you became very defensive, wouldn't answer the question, and just kept saying over and over that it was a fact.  so...why state that fact?  i know you won't answer because you know you'll look foolish.

you aren't a victim so stop playing one.  you posted something pointless and stupid, you heard if from other posters, you look foolish, and now you're tryin to save face.  

unless you're willing to tell us why you stated that fact, you're just going to continue to look bad.  stop being a B word saying you're attacked.  this is your own fault. 

Edited by teef
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Not sure why Dean didn’t turn his hips and run for the endzone when that receiver got within 10 yards of him. Players make mistakes all time, they’re human, but that hail mary  should’ve been easier to defend. 

Hard to say what the coverage was.  Also, the defense should have had most the deep half inside the 10.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Dean was a good supporter of Bills on radio.  He had one interview when he was cut just before season and he was talking up the Bills.  Then he was re-signed to Bills after players were moved onto IR.

2 hours ago, teef said:

you aren't a victim so stop playing one.  you posted something pointless and stupid, you heard if from other posters, you look foolish, and now you're tryin to save face.  

That is biggest fact in entire thread.

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/2/2022 at 8:50 PM, JayBaller10 said:

Not the Hopkins hail Murray, I meant the DJ Moore prayer that happened on the last play in regulation this past weekend.

oops . My apologies Jay

13 hours ago, Bandito said:

Why the anger? I was just pointing out he was one of the players who gave up the hail mary vs the Panthers in Atlanta last weekend. Anger management classes should be considered

This IS anger management class !

Did you pick the wrong door ? Maybe you were looking for Abuse ?
that's two doors down on the left 😋

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

That throw by Walker was incredible...67+ yards in the air from his own 35 to 2-3 yards deep in the endzone...might be the longest air yard throw in the NFL this year.

I think i did read it set a record. Carzy !

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

I was digging this move (he knows the system) until I made the mistake of visiting the Falcons forum.

They’re practically doing backflips and popping champagne over trading him. Goodness gracious.

He is someone who would normally have zero trade value. But he does to the Bills who need a true vet who knows the system. I suppose it is the flipside of when they gave us a pick for Lee Smith. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

I was digging this move (he knows the system) until I made the mistake of visiting the Falcons forum.

They’re practically doing backflips and popping champagne over trading him. Goodness gracious.

Very seldom do free agents go to other teams and do as well as the team that they came from you could say the same thing about Phillips DT

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

Goodness gracious… maybe they will select the next Matt Ryan with that 7th rounder .then they can starting popping champagne like they are up 28-3 in the SB..

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

Most Falcon fans have the lowest football IQ of any fan base in the NFL. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

7 hours ago, Einstein said:

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Most Falcon fans have the lowest football IQ of any fan base in the NFL. 

Well it is not like their forum is filled with a bunch of Einsteins which may be good or bad depending on your point of view.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.