Good sports bar in Cozumel?

ArdmoreRyno

20 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Sounds like someone who just wanted it be known he was traveling somewhere lol

Not at all dude. I legit wondered what the best place to watch a game would be. I didn't want to go to Hooters or Dick's. Figured many people have been there and watched some kind of game. 

20 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

you find that sports bar?

We went to "No Name Bar" which was GREAT. Food wasn't spectacular, but a solid 7 out of 10. Lots of alcohol choices. 

But they had a dozen TV with NFL Sunday Ticket and even had the announcers over the speaker system instead of it being muted. If I end up back there during season in the future, I'll def. go there again. They even had Bills stuff on the wall, but they let me add my own sticker and Oklahoma State sticker :)

(My dad and I, he's 71 and is as active as a 30 year old... looks more like he's 50!)

1c.jpg

2c.jpg

20 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Two “I’m in Cozumel” vacationing threads this week?

…..we know.

Yes, because NO ONE answered in the "Off the Wall" forum. Not sure anyone ever goes on there. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, DJB said:

I’m just going to come up with the most random location asking for the best Bills bar

It's one of the most popular destinations in Mexico for Americans to visit, especially divers. So I figured many here have been. If I was going to Saint Kitts, I wouldn't have bothered to ask. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

We went to "No Name Bar" which was GREAT. Food wasn't spectacular, but a solid 7 out of 10. Lots of alcohol choices. 

But they had a dozen TV with NFL Sunday Ticket and even had the announcers over the speaker system instead of it being muted. If I end up back there during season in the future, I'll def. go there again. They even had Bills stuff on the wall, but they let me add my own sticker and Oklahoma State sticker :)

(My dad and I, he's 71 and is as active as a 30 year old... looks more like he's 50!)

1c.jpg

2c.jpg

Yes, because NO ONE answered in the "Off the Wall" forum. Not sure anyone ever goes on there. 

Thats great! Times have really changed. I remember being in Puerto Rico years ago after a cruise and trying to find a sports bar with Sunday ticket for the bills game— there were literally no options! 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.