I hope Musk buys Two Bills Drive.

This platform is loaded with moderators who are bleeding heart liberals who herd like sheep. Must follow the party line or be ostracized.  Covid was a hoax made in a lab that didn't kill as many people as the experimental shot.

If your news source is mainstream you know nothing.

• Shocked 1

40 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

This platform is loaded with moderators who are bleeding heart liberals who herd like sheep. Must follow the party line or be ostracized.  Covid was a hoax made in a lab that didn't kill as many people as the experimental shot.

If your news source is mainstream you know nothing.

No offense, but I believe you’ve missed the point of why Musk bought Twitter. It was NOT to silence anyone. He bought it to allow everyone to speak. I’ve personally learned more in the last year or two about how the various people on here process information then I could in a couple of decades by just walking around. And it isn’t pretty! 😉

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2022 at 7:05 PM, SoCal Deek said:

No offense, but I believe you’ve missed the point of why Musk bought Twitter. It was NOT to silence anyone. He bought it to allow everyone to speak. I’ve personally learned more in the last year or two about how the various people on here process information then I could in a couple of decades by just walking around. And it isn’t pretty! 😉

This aged well. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You are getting off target- can you explain anything you have written in this thread or just try and insult everyone?

21 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Thank you for proving @SoCal Deekcorrect about how some process information - we appreciate your participation in proving incompetence is strong in some. 

On 12/16/2022 at 9:51 PM, BillStime said:

You’re right, Buffalo Timmy - no one processes information quite like you! 

And none greater than you with he lack of common sense injected in the equation of coming to a good grounded decision . 

On 12/16/2022 at 11:02 PM, Big Blitz said:

This is the greatest bump intended to prove some sort of make believe hypocrisy that just turned into a massive self own.  

Well done Billy!  

He gets 4 of you worked up and you think you're all owning him.

Someone throws a disinformation comment at him in a joke of a thread that can be described as disinformation at its finest.  But yeah,  totally owning.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/18/2022 at 1:31 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

He gets 4 of you worked up and you think you're all owning him.

Someone throws a disinformation comment at him in a joke of a thread that can be described as disinformation at its finest.  But yeah,  totally owning.

You know you are right. Anyone engaging BillSlime in any way means he won. Shunning his posts is the best way to deal with the moron.

56 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You know you are right. Anyone engaging BillSlime in any way means he won. Shunning his posts is the best way to deal with the moron.

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shadow shunning. 

his opinions tell me hes nothing more then a cell phone in a chinese bot farming operation. his algorithmic feelings cannot be effected so it doesn't matter.  😅

On 12/16/2022 at 11:24 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Is that you? I thought you’d be taller. 

I wonder if Billsy actually has a full time job other posting on PPP?  I mean, who has the time to be here 24/7?  And respond to dozens of people constantly on every topic.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills