KC fan here

Tim58

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the congrats.

As @John from Riverside points out, the Bills were missing key players to injuries (two All-Pro DBs) and are playing a lot of rookies (two corners, a wide receiver, and a running back), too. Such is life in the NFL.

Mahomes is awesome. Kelce is a monster. Reid is arguably a HOF candidate. 

KC is a great squad and will likely continue to be for many years.

Since you're here, let's talk a little football.

Is there anything you'd like to see the Chiefs do at the trade deadline? Why isn't Skyy Moore playing more? Do you think Reid starts to play Pacheco more and Edwdards-Helaire less?

Good luck the rest of the way, until we see y'all again in January.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tim58 said:

Just wanted to congratulate you on your win. I have to say even tho KC lost I'm proud of them, even tho they had some injuries and a lot of rooks playing they still took the best team in the league down to the wire.

It's going to be fun, although a little nerve racking, watching the two best QBs in the NFL fight it out for years to come.  

You should be, and I'm sure we'll meet again.  

If/When we do, y'all hopefully have McDuffie, Gay and Fenton back.  We'll have Tre White.  

4 minutes ago, Tim58 said:

Just wanted to congratulate you on your win. I have to say even tho KC lost I'm proud of them, even tho they had some injuries and a lot of rooks playing they still took the best team in the league down to the wire.

It's going to be fun, although a little nerve racking, watching the two best QBs in the NFL fight it out for years to come.  

I too am excited to watch the two best QB’s in the NFL fight it out for years to come, starting this year as the Bills take down the Eagles in the SB 😝 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tim58 said:

Hate and love playing the Chiefs, the games are always awesome, and they always shave years off my life.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tim58 said:

It was a hard fought game, but as a Chiefs fan is it concerning to see the Bills and Allen walk into Arrowhead 3 times in a row and be a 13 seconds and a miracle of miracles away from being 3-0 with Allen arguably outplaying Mahomes in all 3 games? A case can be made the playoff game was a push but the other 2 went to Allen.

I know many will still tout the playoff game as the Bills still needing to prove it in the playoffs, but it kinda feels like the Bills are just taking the title of AFC best/NFL best team from KC right now...

By all means tho this is going to be a matchup we see a lot during the next decade and as Bart Scott once said:  "Can't Wait!"

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tim58 said:

you are all horrible people.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345662&page=3

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tim58 said:

We have a Brady vs Manning thing going on here with Mahomes and Allen. These teams definitely play some exciting games against one another. I just hope the next time its KC at BUF and not BUF at KC for what seems like the 100th straight time :)

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Tim58 said:

Very classy.

We are so lucky as fans of these two teams to have the QBs we have. Not only are they great QBs, they are wonderful human beings . . . and good friends who respect each other.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the congrats.

As @John from Riverside points out, the Bills were missing key players to injuries (two All-Pro DBs) and are playing a lot of rookies (two corners, a wide receiver, and a running back), too. Such is life in the NFL.

Mahomes is awesome. Kelce is a monster. Reid is arguably a HOF candidate. 

KC is a great squad and will likely continue to be for many years.

Since you're here, let's talk a little football.

Is there anything you'd like to see the Chiefs do at the trade deadline? Why isn't Skyy Moore playing more? Do you think Reid starts to play Pacheco more and Edwdards-Helaire less?

Good luck the rest of the way, until we see y'all again in January.

I would like them to maybe get another edge or a RT. Niang is a OK, but can't stay healthy. At edge Karlaftis is showing flashes but is a rookie. The same with Skyy Moore. They say  it takes a WR a year to fully grasp Andy's playbook, so I think we'll be seeing more of him as the season progresses.

As far as Pacheco goes, Helaire is like Niang, he can't seem to stay healthy. But until that happens I think it'll be about the same as it is now.

• Like (+1) 6

20 minutes ago, Tim58 said:

Thank you!  Classy post!

Just a little note that the Bills are missing one of their two top safeties for the season (Micah Hyde), our all-pro CB Tre White is still on PUP after an ACL last November, and we were platooning two rookies at CB - one of whom played 40% of the snaps with a splint on his broken hand.   Oh, also platooning a rookie WR in the slot as the vet we had rotating in broke his leg.  Rookie has made some Dawg plays tho

Injuries forcing rookies to step up, happen on most every team.

Mahomes looking good, just needs to get a bit more comfortable with MVS and "tik-tok boy".  Run game looking tough.  I like the look of your rookie Pacheco.  I think he'll be a problem.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, teef said:

It's hard to have any conversation with Chief fans on that board that doesn't devolve into some version of:

"Mahomes is the greatest QB and if you don't think so you are an idiot"

"Chiefs will just win when it counts, this game didn't matter"

"Bills just won their superbowl, congrats"

"Chiefs D will be way better when Gay, Fenton(who they were begging to be benched all season, but now somehow is a huge benefit when he returns and a reason they lost) and some other dude returns and if this is all the Bills can do with a bunch of rookies playing then we are golden"

This is a classy Chiefs fan, but I love how when reading Chiefsplanet, many of them said “Bills weren’t impressive at all. We missed at least three in the red zone when Pat threw that INT, missed a FG, had a BS pass interference on Kelce, two rookies playing corner, didn’t have our fastest LB Willie Gay, and after all that it took the Bills best effort just to win by four. We’ll smoke them the next time we see them.”

So essentially what they’re asking, is for all their mistakes to be erased, all their starters back, and for the Bills to have the same type of game with their injuries, miscues, and mistakes and they’d beat us in that scenario. No ****. Works both ways, we could list all the times the Bills shot themselves in the foot and prevented the game from being a double digit win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Big Turk said:

It's hard to have any conversation with Chief fans on that board that doesn't devolve into some version of:

"Mahomes is the greatest QB and if you don't think so you are an idiot"

"Chiefs will just win when it counts, this game didn't matter"

"Bills just won their superbowl, congrats"

"Chiefs D will be way better when Gay, Fenton(who they were begging to be benched all season, but now somehow is a huge benefit when he returns and a reason they lost) and some other dude returns and if this is all the Bills can do with a bunch of rookies playing then we are golden"

terrible, terrible people.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.