KC fan here

Tim58

23 hours ago, Greg S said:

We have a Brady vs Manning thing going on here with Mahomes and Allen. These teams definitely play some exciting games against one another. I just hope the next time its KC at BUF and not BUF at KC for what seems like the 100th straight time :)

Right , and I do believe we are going back to KC next year. 🤔

On 10/19/2022 at 12:53 PM, Tim58 said:

Just wanted to congratulate you on your win. I have to say even tho KC lost I'm proud of them, even tho they had some injuries and a lot of rooks playing they still took the best team in the league down to the wire.

It's going to be fun, although a little nerve racking, watching the two best QBs in the NFL fight it out for years to come.  

Living close to kc (2.5 hours close) it's great to come watch the bills and chiefs play. The fans are great and of course the level of talent is off the charts. Kc fans always make it fun tailgating and will be back next time. I get it the nerve racking bit because I joke the these bills being the new cardiac kids. 

On 10/19/2022 at 2:09 PM, Billsfan1972 said:

Thanks for posting that was a hilarious read.  Just when you think Bills fans are delusional. I especially love that the Chiefs left six points on the field and that cost them the game.

Saw some complaints about the reffing too somehow they all missed the trip.....

I read all of these so I went to the planet to read that thread. To be honest I didn't read anything to get riled about. Just standard message board fare. As far as the penalties  I guess some Chiefs fans are a little sensitive about the officiating after some of the crappy calls on them the last few weeks(not the Bills game).

Yeah, there are a few idiots there. Every board has them. Please don't judge an entire fanbase  on a few adolescents on chiefsplanet.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/19/2022 at 1:57 PM, Logic said:

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the congrats.

As @John from Riverside points out, the Bills were missing key players to injuries (two All-Pro DBs) and are playing a lot of rookies (two corners, a wide receiver, and a running back), too. Such is life in the NFL.

Mahomes is awesome. Kelce is a monster. Reid is arguably a HOF candidate. 

KC is a great squad and will likely continue to be for many years.

Since you're here, let's talk a little football.

Is there anything you'd like to see the Chiefs do at the trade deadline? Why isn't Skyy Moore playing more? Do you think Reid starts to play Pacheco more and Edwdards-Helaire less?

Good luck the rest of the way, until we see y'all again in January.

Reid is in without question. It would be like saying Peyton Manning is arguably a HOF candidate

• Agree 1

On 10/19/2022 at 1:39 PM, MiltonWaddams said:

Where is @Zerovoltz

I was here before and right after the game.  Gave my thoughts before and after.  Thought before and after that the Bills were/are the better team.  It's pretty easy to see what I had to say about it.  Been here along for the ride since before you guys drafted Allen.  Was on the stage floor at the draft when Allens name was called.  Took my picture with the late Poncho Billa while was there....been onboard here watching your team evolve....and becoming a fan myself along the way, having started out as kind of a troll.  I'm here.  I'll be here.  Can't wait for many more Chiefs/Bills games to come.  It's looking like the Bills year...don't know if KC has enough juice this year to spoil it :D  ....if we can't...I'm rooting for the Bills all the way.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I was here before and right after the game.  Gave my thoughts before and after.  Thought before and after that the Bills were/are the better team.  It's pretty easy to see what I had to say about it.  Been here along for the ride since before you guys drafted Allen.  Was on the stage floor at the draft when Allens name was called.  Took my picture with the late Poncho Billa while was there....been onboard here watching your team evolve....and becoming a fan myself along the way, having started out as kind of a troll.  I'm here.  I'll be here.  Can't wait for many more Chiefs/Bills games to come.  It's looking like the Bills year...don't know if KC has enough juice this year to spoil it :D  ....if we can't...I'm rooting for the Bills all the way.

Lucky us. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.