Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

46 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

His own health report just said he has moderate to severe arthritis.

No mystery. 81 year old man has arthritis.

What did it say about the results of his cognitive test?

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to see here folks. All is well.

P.S shouldn't Harris be answering questions. If the drooling vegetable somehow wins, we all know she will be the President as Joey will be taking a dirt nap sometime in the next 4 years.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

4kmwfFw.jpg

What's with the little wheels in the back?  

This car is a great symbol of President Biden's privilege. He got the car from Jill's father when they got married.  Getting a Corvette for a wedding gift smacks of white privilege.   I wonder how many PPPers got a Corvette as a wedding gift?

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This car is a great symbol of President Biden's privilege. He got the car from Jill's father when they got married.  Getting a Corvette for a wedding gift smacks of white privilege.   I wonder how many PPPers got a Corvette as a wedding gift?

Or even a VW bug? He was ready a Senator as his dad was a car dealer. Bribe attempt through Jill?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Training wheels. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Watch this clip and tell me he can serve four more years.

Don't tell Finding Qanon or Quack, MD because they KNOW that by ALL ACCOUNTS,  he's doing just fine!

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/16/2024 at 10:37 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Don't tell Finding Qanon or Quack, MD because they KNOW that by ALL ACCOUNTS,  he's doing just fine!

Dammit, now I've gotta go look for old 2020 posts where DR's Ghost a/k/a Research Triangle Lab Tech tells us that Joe would die or step aside for Kamala before the midterms...

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Dammit, now I've gotta go look for old 2020 posts where DR's Ghost a/k/a Research Triangle Lab Tech tells us that Joe would die or step aside for Kamala before the midterms...

do you think Joe remembers saying it?

• Haha (+1) 1

😂

Finding Qanon...

STILL thinks that I'm DR.  Love it!

Lab tech?  I was a lab tech once upon a time, I built my lab chops tremendously oh those many years ago.  But that was well before all the publications, patents and starting my own successful business.

I think FQ may be compensating here.  Perhaps it's merely a para legal?  😂

Either way, it warms the cockles knowing that it has both DR AND myself living oh so comfortably in it's useful idiot head.

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

do you think Joe remembers saying it?

Huh?

Is NC's real name Joe?

By the way, whatever his moniker at the time, he also assured us that when Hillary stumbled into a car she was so brain damaged that she would never survive until 2020.

He's got a way with those predictions.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

both DR AND myself living oh so comfortably

I thought DR was living in a garden level studio in Van Nuys

• Eyeroll 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/20/donald-trump-dementia-father-fred-alzheimers-biden/

Uh oh.

https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-alzheimers/causes-and-risk-factors/genetics#:~:text=Family history is not necessary,first-degree relative with Alzheimer's.

research shows that those who have a parent or sibling with Alzheimer's are more likely to develop the disease than those who do not have a first-degree relative with Alzheimer’s. Those who have more than one first-degree relative with Alzheimer’s are at an even higher risk.

This must be the Iron Clad Rule of Scared Old Men Accusing Each Other of Having Dementia

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/20/donald-trump-dementia-father-fred-alzheimers-biden/

Uh oh.

https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-alzheimers/causes-and-risk-factors/genetics#:~:text=Family history is not necessary,first-degree relative with Alzheimer's.

research shows that those who have a parent or sibling with Alzheimer's are more likely to develop the disease than those who do not have a first-degree relative with Alzheimer’s. Those who have more than one first-degree relative with Alzheimer’s are at an even higher risk.

This must be the Iron Clad Rule of Scared Old Men Accusing Each Other of Having Dementia

They're both too old. But there really isn't an argument as to which is in a greater stage of decline, is there?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The young Turks.  

Cenk got let go from MSNBC for being to far left.  Anna is even further.  

Thanks. I know who Cenk is. I read a lot more than I watch ...

Just now, Pokebball said:

They're both too old. But there really isn't an argument as to which is in a greater stage of decline, is there?

I'd say Biden is ahead on that measure, by about 4 years ...

... seriously, that's about the age (80) where I see decline in almost everyone. There are a few rare exceptions.

I used to appear before a very old judge who was about 80. We all used to say, "damn, he's still sharp." Then it happened, and by 85 (he wouldn't retire) the comments were of an entirely different nature.

• Like (+1) 1

Really not so relevant here, but I stumbled across this while looking for that WP article on Trump's father, and it seems to be based on fact. Just interesting although it doesn't support any argument one way or the other.

https://doctorzebra.com/prez/z_x45_trump_family_medical_history_g.htm

Trump's father, a real estate developer, died with Alzheimer disease at age 93 in 1998 3. (Obituary: 4) His mental status began deteriorating before his hip replacement in 1991; during that hospitalization he had clear sundowning 1b.

By contrast, in connection with his father's will, Trump testified in a deposition that his father had been "sharp as a tack" until just before he died 1c. Trump contradicted his testimony in 2019 by saying that in his father's "last few years he developed -- we probably think it was Alzheimer's" 5. Comment: Trump had ample motivation to lie about the amount of time that his father had Alzheimer disease. Trump stood to inherit more money from a late-life contested will of his father's -- if he could prove his father was mentally intact when he signed it 1d.

Trump's mother died at age 88 3, having endured a lifetime of health challenges.

In 1944 (circa age 32) she had a miscarriage and was warned against further pregnancies 1h.

In 1949, at age 37, nine months after delivering her final child, she was found unconscious at home, amid blood on the floor. She underwent emergency hysterectomy (with oophorectomy -- removal of the ovaries) after "doctors found that serious postpartum complications had gone undiagnosed." This led to an abdominal infection and further complications. At one point physicians said she would not live a day. She underwent two more operations over the next week and was in and out of the hospital over the next six months. 1i

Removing her ovaries at this young age led to osteoporosis and painful spontaneous fractures 1j 6.

In addition to her osteoporotic fractures, she broke more bones when mugged in 1991 (age 79) 7 8. Her head was driven into her Rolls Royce, causing brain hemorrhage and partial loss of sight and hearing. "When she hit the pavement, her pelvis fractured in several places, and ribs broke" 1k. She was admitted to an ICU with concerns for her life. "It was weeks... before her pain became bearable" 1k. For weeks afterwards at home, she slept on a hospital bed 1l.

Trump's mother was an insomniac wanderer who could be found in the morning in unexpected places in the home. "More than once, she ended up having to go to the hospital." For this problem she never received psychiatric help. 1m

Biden's medical history from the same site is also interesting.

https://doctorzebra.com/prez/g46

On Feb. 10, 1988, in his hotel room after a campaign appearance in Rochester, NY, Biden suffered a classic "thunderclap headache:" the sudden onset of indescribably severe pain. He lost consciousness (for 5 hours 8), but recovered and went to the bathroom where he again experienced dry heaving before falling asleep for the night. Returning home to Delaware with difficulty the next day, he continued to have pain, but believed he could catch his scheduled afternoon flight. He was convinced to go to the hospital (St. Francis, Wilmington, DE), where a spinal tap disclosed blood in his spinal fluid -- a clear sign of a bleeding in the brain. 1h

Too fragile for a helicopter ride (plus it was too snowy), he was driven by ambulance to Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, though not without getting lost. By dawn the next day he was in the ICU. An angiogram showed an aneurysm in the left side of the brain -- the side that controls speech. Given a 50-50 chance of survival, and the last rights, Dr. Eugene George then operated on him for nine hours. The aneurysm ruptured "the moment they cut into Biden's head." Luckily, the blood jeted toward the wall of his skull, not into his brain. By the next morning, Biden told a staffer, "I'm gonna be all right" 1i. However, his post-operative course was complicated by serious blood clots.

The left side of the brain also controls almost all movements of the right side of the body. After the operation, Biden's right upper eyelid drooped and the right side of his forehead was immobile. Six weeks after the operation, "the muscles in his forehead and cheek began to work again." 9 Biden was away from work (the Senate) for seven months 8.

Biden had ended his presidential campaign in September 1987. Family members believed that he would have died had he still been a candidate on the following Feb. 10 -- because he would have undoubtedly refused to leave the campaign trail and get medical attention 1i.

36 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Huh?

Is NC's real name Joe?

By the way, whatever his moniker at the time, he also assured us that when Hillary stumbled into a car she was so brain damaged that she would never survive until 2020.

He's got a way with those predictions.

I thought DR was living in a garden level studio in Van Nuys

You know you can register on that other site and speak to DR directly. I see how much you miss him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Really not so relevant here, but I stumbled across this while looking for that WP article on Trump's father, and it seems to be based on fact. Just interesting although it doesn't support any argument one way or the other.

https://doctorzebra.com/prez/z_x45_trump_family_medical_history_g.htm

Trump's father, a real estate developer, died with Alzheimer disease at age 93 in 1998 3. (Obituary: 4) His mental status began deteriorating before his hip replacement in 1991; during that hospitalization he had clear sundowning 1b.

By contrast, in connection with his father's will, Trump testified in a deposition that his father had been "sharp as a tack" until just before he died 1c. Trump contradicted his testimony in 2019 by saying that in his father's "last few years he developed -- we probably think it was Alzheimer's" 5. Comment: Trump had ample motivation to lie about the amount of time that his father had Alzheimer disease. Trump stood to inherit more money from a late-life contested will of his father's -- if he could prove his father was mentally intact when he signed it 1d.

Trump's mother died at age 88 3, having endured a lifetime of health challenges.

In 1944 (circa age 32) she had a miscarriage and was warned against further pregnancies 1h.

In 1949, at age 37, nine months after delivering her final child, she was found unconscious at home, amid blood on the floor. She underwent emergency hysterectomy (with oophorectomy -- removal of the ovaries) after "doctors found that serious postpartum complications had gone undiagnosed." This led to an abdominal infection and further complications. At one point physicians said she would not live a day. She underwent two more operations over the next week and was in and out of the hospital over the next six months. 1i

Removing her ovaries at this young age led to osteoporosis and painful spontaneous fractures 1j 6.

In addition to her osteoporotic fractures, she broke more bones when mugged in 1991 (age 79) 7 8. Her head was driven into her Rolls Royce, causing brain hemorrhage and partial loss of sight and hearing. "When she hit the pavement, her pelvis fractured in several places, and ribs broke" 1k. She was admitted to an ICU with concerns for her life. "It was weeks... before her pain became bearable" 1k. For weeks afterwards at home, she slept on a hospital bed 1l.

Trump's mother was an insomniac wanderer who could be found in the morning in unexpected places in the home. "More than once, she ended up having to go to the hospital." For this problem she never received psychiatric help. 1m

Biden's medical history from the same site is also interesting.

https://doctorzebra.com/prez/g46

On Feb. 10, 1988, in his hotel room after a campaign appearance in Rochester, NY, Biden suffered a classic "thunderclap headache:" the sudden onset of indescribably severe pain. He lost consciousness (for 5 hours 8), but recovered and went to the bathroom where he again experienced dry heaving before falling asleep for the night. Returning home to Delaware with difficulty the next day, he continued to have pain, but believed he could catch his scheduled afternoon flight. He was convinced to go to the hospital (St. Francis, Wilmington, DE), where a spinal tap disclosed blood in his spinal fluid -- a clear sign of a bleeding in the brain. 1h

Too fragile for a helicopter ride (plus it was too snowy), he was driven by ambulance to Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, though not without getting lost. By dawn the next day he was in the ICU. An angiogram showed an aneurysm in the left side of the brain -- the side that controls speech. Given a 50-50 chance of survival, and the last rights, Dr. Eugene George then operated on him for nine hours. The aneurysm ruptured "the moment they cut into Biden's head." Luckily, the blood jeted toward the wall of his skull, not into his brain. By the next morning, Biden told a staffer, "I'm gonna be all right" 1i. However, his post-operative course was complicated by serious blood clots.

The left side of the brain also controls almost all movements of the right side of the body. After the operation, Biden's right upper eyelid drooped and the right side of his forehead was immobile. Six weeks after the operation, "the muscles in his forehead and cheek began to work again." 9 Biden was away from work (the Senate) for seven months 8.

Biden had ended his presidential campaign in September 1987. Family members believed that he would have died had he still been a candidate on the following Feb. 10 -- because he would have undoubtedly refused to leave the campaign trail and get medical attention 1i.

Just think if act blue and others didn't make sure non extremist dean Phillips didn't get media or monetary support. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh, I'm sure he'd ban me. Nothing but a little cult over there from what I hear.

I don't think they would ban you but I could be wrong. 

5 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I don't think they would ban you but I could be wrong. 

He blew up at me on that famous "Q Analysis" thread (sadly deleted), no doubt part of why he was banned.

It was interesting though. In his anger/frustration, he exposed what he really meant by all this coded talk, posting photos of artist Abramovich (she of the Q obsession about "spirit eating"), Podesta, Hillary, all kinds of so-called pedo grooming symbolism (including on sheriff's dept badges), you name it.

Deeply embarrassing today (know that we know it was an elaborate hoax that only the gullible and/or mentally unstable bought into) but that's how this particular poster "found Q." And learned how to find a Q accent in other, later comments by other people here and in other places. And you see it now in how certain posters who were previously fascinated at "analyzing Q" alongside their master now try to mock people who find Q hiding in plain sight. Hell, I would be embarrassed too if I'd fallen for such a lamebrained sham.

Lol. FQ melt down!

DRs are around every corner!

Did I say those things about Hillary?

Or did DR?

Or did I say them when I was DRsGhost?

Or did no one ever say anything of the sort?

Keep muttering away FQ, you'll find the heart of the Qanon cabal one day I'm sure.

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He blew up at me on that famous "Q Analysis" thread (sadly deleted), no doubt part of why he was banned.

It was interesting though. In his anger/frustration, he exposed what he really meant by all this coded talk, posting photos of artist Abramovich (she of the Q obsession about "spirit eating"), Podesta, Hillary, all kinds of so-called pedo grooming symbolism (including on sheriff's dept badges), you name it.

Deeply embarrassing today (know that we know it was an elaborate hoax that only the gullible and/or mentally unstable bought into) but that's how this particular poster "found Q." And learned how to find a Q accent in other, later comments by other people here and in other places.

I have looked into that pizzagate stuff and while I think a lot of it is hogwash I also think there is truth that a very elite and secretive pedo ring in this world exists. Now you can dismiss that notion and I'm ok with that because I did the same at first.

Edited by wnyguy

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Lol. FQ melt down!

DRs are around every corner!

Did I say those things about Hillary?

Or did DR?

Or did I say them when I was DRsGhost?

Or did no one ever say anything of the sort?

Keep muttering away FQ, you'll find the heart of the Qanon cabal one day I'm sure.

Aha! Busted. You've been reading all my post on the down low.

Now you can stop the silliness about "ignoring" people.

And yeah, he caught you hook, line, and sinker on that Q Analysis ...

18 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I have looked into that pizzagate stuff and while I think a lot of it is hogwash I also think there is truth that a very elite and secretive pedo ring in this world exists. Now you can dismiss that notion and I'm ok with that because I did the same at first.

are there some"pedo rings?" I'm sure there are.

Is there a cabal that includes all the rich and powerful who engage in these things AND then use the blood of their victims to gain additional power? Umm, no.

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

are there some"pedo rings?" I'm sure there are.

Is there a cabal that includes all the rich and powerful who engage in these things AND then use the blood of their victims to gain additional power? Umm, no.

Aaah well, maybe AND maybe not. I know it sounds absurd to think that but who knows what evil lurks in the hearts and minds of men. Besides the Shadow, that is.