Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Based on Quack MD’s diagnosis earlier today, that Biden is free of cognitive decline, a diagnosis that he has consistently uhhhh, diagnosed, I declare there to be nothing to see here. Move along. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Is there anything Biden didn't do?  When he walked on Mars, he lowered the deficit 110% and cured cancer.  F-ing guy is the second coming of Jesus.  Literally!  Just ask him.  What a mess.    

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

of course!  he was KKK.  Biden can't be defended from defending that douche.

Jeebsus…it looks like Biden may have imagined a different truth in telling this particular tall tale about Strom Thurmond and Civil Rights glory to enhance his reputation and mislead the public.  The second time in his life, some say. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"A White House spokesperson told Fox News Digital that Biden was instrumental in getting Thurmond's vote for the Voting Rights Act, in 1980."

So it appears that he mistakenly said "Civil Rights Act" instead of "Voting Rights Act."

If only it were a one-off. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

If only it were a one-off. 

I agree.

I'm just saying that the "80 year old man mixes things up" stuff is pretty normal. If people want to call that cognitive decline, so be it.

I'm just pointing out that there's a more simple explanation than "Joe Biden thinks he was already a Senator in 1964."

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree.

I'm just saying that the "80 year old man mixes things up" stuff is pretty normal. If people want to call that cognitive decline, so be it.

I'm just pointing out that there's a more simple explanation than "Joe Biden thinks he was already a Senator in 1964."

And later today, someone from the White House will offer a more simple explanation for something he says today. Then again tomorrow. Very likely the next day although he will be on vacation so maybe not. He’s just a normal old man with his finger on the button, mixing things up.

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He’s just a normal old man ‘s with his finger on the button, mixing things up.

And yes, that's what he is.

As far as the "finger on the button" stuff: has he made any ridiculous, out-of-the blue, "where did that come from" decisions in his 2.5 years as President? If anything, this White House's decision making seems to be deliberate and the result of internal consensus. The obvious mistakes (think the Afghanistan withdrawal) were based on bad intelligence and not from some kind of wacky, impulsive, senile old man making ill-considered decisions.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And yes, that's what he is.

As far as the "finger on the button" stuff: has he made any ridiculous, out-of-the blue, "where did that come from" decisions in his 2.5 years as President? If anything, this White House's decision making seems to be deliberate and the result of internal consensus. The obvious mistakes (think the Afghanistan withdrawal) were based on bad intelligence and not from some kind of wacky, impulsive, senile old man making ill-considered decisions.

You seem to be comfortable with that befuddled old doofus having the final say. So be it. I personally cannot get there. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem to be comfortable with that befuddled old doofus having the final say. So be it. I personally cannot get there. 

It all depends on the alternatives and who controls the other levers of power in the country (congress, the Supreme Court).

I am more comfortable with an old man who relies on the considered judgment of a stable staff of (mostly) people who know how law and policy work than an unstable, emotional non-delegator. We just had one of those.

I'd be more comfortable with neither of the above.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It all depends on the alternatives and who controls the other levers of power in the country (congress, the Supreme Court).

I am more comfortable with an old man who relies on the considered judgment of a stable staff of (mostly) people who know how law and policy work than an unstable, emotional non-delegator. We just had one of those.

I'd be more comfortable with neither of the above.

Roger. What a mess. 

• Thank you (+1) 1