Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

I like Lawson in this matchup. He doesn’t get to the qb but he keeps the qb from escaping (and throwing ) from his side out of the pocket. He plays lamar so well. Mahomes kills the Bills rolling right

Lawson suits up then Hodgkins 

I just want as much as we can on offense. 

38 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Dorsey needs to open up pre snap motion against rookie CB's and with a defense that doesn't have leadership in the backfield necessary to make the calls. 

My early move is to move Knox out wide in presnap with Gillam motioning to the wing/flanker. Who they want to cover with Singleterry in the backfield in 21 personnel is going to be 1 key.

If I'm the Chiefs I have to extend my nickel against Knox, LBs 1 on 1 to Gillam and Singleterry. The safeties have to be cover 2 deep.

This can let Singleterry run a route or block. A dump off works. Davis is going right down the sideline deep seam split decoy. 

But my first play is a screen to Singleterry from this formation. I set a basis for what the Chiefs want to do.

I line right back up at the LoS. Diggs 7 yard out post. Knox runs inside. Davis stutters at the line boxes his man out. Play action to Singleterry. Gillam has already leaded to the next level and can block.

We keep the personnel package the same series. We don't sub. We don't run high octane. We don't huddle. 

3rd play, we pass. Singleterry blocks, Gillam blocks.  We see what they want to do with who coming in the pocket. 

Shall I continue? 

Wrong post.  Too late now. But in reference to who we make inactive...

Sweeney, kunerow, Murray, Spector, Lawson

A 50% Phillips is more valuable then an edge contain Lawson. 

Love the thought process behind the play calling.  

I’m not sure if I’d want Shaq to be inactive.  I’d prefer Bryant sits if JP plays.  Or JP, obv, if he doesn’t play. Jones was DNP most of the week too?  Maybe he sits? 

30 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Love the thought process behind the play calling.  

I’m not sure if I’d want Shaq to be inactive.  I’d prefer Bryant sits if JP plays.  Or JP, obv, if he doesn’t play. Jones was DNP most of the week too?  Maybe he sits? 

By shifting Knox to WR in a 21 personnel means the chiefs will set a package to cover 21.

We shift Knox and see if they want to cover the man, cover the zone, or cover the position.

Will the respect Knox? Will they get back into a base and cover the TE?

I expect KC will have to be willing to sacrifice bend don't break.

If I'm KC I line up with 4 men on the LOS only 2 down linemen. Let Josh figure out who is rushing. Then for the lulz I'm going to take a LB and bring him up pre snap. 

Yep, snap comes. Here is that outside blitz from a CB. He's gonna come at you like someone put a coal in his underpants.  

I make the Bills OL my B word. I beat Morse to a pulp. I ignore the guards, they don't interest me. And I let Dawkins win. Because I'm going to punk out Doyle. Big dude. Attitude problem. My focus on the OL is to wear old Morse down for his annual return to the team who knows he ain't worth it. I'm going to piss off Doyle. Make him think. Make him lose his cool. And the rest of the pieces around those two fall and someone is going to get Josh. He will be sacked 4 times. He's going to be hit. But I don't want to hurt him. I want to punish Morse.

If a player crosses the LOS with the ball the Chiefs bring a missle. Punish Singleterry. Let him spill the rock. If it's Josh, stop him.  Don't piss him off. Just stop him. He can be a hero all he wants let him carry the team again. As a chiefs believer I'd hold Mahomes capabilities over Allen and trust that Mahomes can outplay Allen.

That of course, does not begin the discussion on the Bills going after the Chiefs. 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

By shifting Knox to WR in a 21 personnel means the chiefs will set a package to cover 21.

We shift Knox and see if they want to cover the man, cover the zone, or cover the position.

Will the respect Knox? Will they get back into a base and cover the TE?

I expect KC will have to be willing to sacrifice bend don't break.

If I'm KC I line up with 4 men on the LOS only 2 down linemen. Let Josh figure out who is rushing. Then for the lulz I'm going to take a LB and bring him up pre snap. 

Yep, snap comes. Here is that outside blitz from a CB. He's gonna come at you like someone put a coal in his underpants.  

I make the Bills OL my B word. I beat Morse to a pulp. I ignore the guards, they don't interest me. And I let Dawkins win. Because I'm going to punk out Doyle. Big dude. Attitude problem. My focus on the OL is to wear old Morse down for his annual return to the team who knows he ain't worth it. I'm going to piss off Doyle. Make him think. Make him lose his cool. And the rest of the pieces around those two fall and someone is going to get Josh. He will be sacked 4 times. He's going to be hit. But I don't want to hurt him. I want to punish Morse.

If a player crosses the LOS with the ball the Chiefs bring a missle. Punish Singleterry. Let him spill the rock. If it's Josh, stop him.  Don't piss him off. Just stop him. He can be a hero all he wants let him carry the team again. As a chiefs believer I'd hold Mahomes capabilities over Allen and trust that Mahomes can outplay Allen.

That of course, does not begin the discussion on the Bills going after the Chiefs. 

Doyle is out for the year.  Brown is the target I assume?  

I’d target Saffold, Bates and Brown.  They’re all pretty terrible.  Jones should eat them alive 1on 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Doyle is out for the year.  Brown is the target I assume?  

I’d target Saffold, Bates and Brown.  They’re all pretty terrible.  Jones should eat them alive 1on 1

Wish we'd bring Quessenbery in at right guard, move Bates to his preferred left side and drop Saffold.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Brown is terrible?  Interesting.  Like your analysis on why he is......

My analysis consists of watching the games and watching him play. He’s not a good RT.  Terrible….maybe a bit harsh.  Not good, hits just right

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.