Week 15 vs the Fish

NewEra

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I’m seeing Saturday the 17th.  I’m also seeing Sunday the 18th.

Trying to finalize some plans and need to make sure I’m not traveling admiring the game.  

Anyone have a clue what the deal is?

My tickets for the last two home games say TBD. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
Two games not three. I can't count
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Going to be a while before you get an answer on that...it's during the time of year some games get moved to Saturday and I think it's maybe 2 weeks before when you find out?

EDIT:  was close...according to NFL rules it's 12 days in advance:

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/flexible-scheduling-procedures

Edited by Big Turk

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Trying to finalize some plans and need to make sure I’m not traveling admiring the game.  

It’s TBD on date and time 

Just now, NewEra said:

Word.  Thanks.  Looks like I’ll have to arrange for travel on Friday or Monday 

I would guess if Miami is still within a game or 2 of us, that game will be flexed to a night game. It’ll likely be for the division at that point. All assuming that neither team chokes throughout the year. 

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

I would guess if Miami is still within a game or 2 of us, that game will be flexed to a night game. It’ll likely be for the division at that point. All assuming that neither team chokes throughout the year. 

Sunday night…. Or maybe Saturday?  The Saturday possibility is what is effing me

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Sunday night…. Or maybe Saturday?  The Saturday possibility is what is effing me

Yeah it’s the old NFL tradition of Saturday games in December. Brought it back a few years ago. Seems the Bills have gotten some of these in recent years: New England a couple seasons ago comes to mind. If the division is close I’d be surprised if this ends up a Sunday 1 pm game. 

Just now, NewEra said:

It’s TBD for either day. I don’t remember there being a sat night game. But more on the idea of a 4pm sat game I’d think. But that game can be flexed to any time slot in either day I believe. If it’s for the division, I fully expect it to be a Sunday 8pm game. 

Im just not sure it’ll be for the division. I don’t think Miami is nearly as good as their record or the hype they are getting. I’d guess they hit some reality soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

CBS may fight to keep that game on Sunday and not surrender it to the Saturday broadcast.  Miami has a fairly easy schedule until late in the season and may come to Buffalo very much in contention.  They do, however, have two west coast games, against SF and the Chargers respectively, the two weeks before coming to Buffalo.

No mercy for McDaniel and the Fish.

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

The NFL has 5 games not scheduled for that weekend. The three most interesting in week 15 will be played on Saturday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.