Week 5: Steelers at Bills 10/9 1pm

YoloinOhio

At what point does this run game concern become lip service? Are we already there? We’ve seen this for the last couple years, but then they keep putting cement shoes Moss in to kill drives. Either ride Motor as the feature back like late last year or start getting James Cook or Duke Johnson carries. Moss does nothing for this team outside of pass protection. 

• Agree 1

I am actually getting tired hearing McD about the running game too.  If you want a running game then address the oline.  Otherwise play to the strengths and stop trying to bang Moss into a brick wall for the sake of trying.  All that does is put more pressure on Josh because we are behind the sticks. I understand the need for having a running game but this team does nothing to address it.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There is no "addressing" the run game by getting new OL or RBs this season.

They need to scheme and practice to improve with what they got.

It's a long season and they just need to do the best they can.

The starting OL has been hampered with injuries and IF they can stay together for a while I still refuse to believe

they are incapable of run blocking.  They got Kromer and it's not rocket science.

This is the week to give it a try.

• Like (+1) 1

This ain’t the oline. We have a bog standard oline that’s probably right in the middle for run blocking.

We have the worst RB room in the league, and it’s probably by a good distance. I mean the Dolphins start Raheem Mostert and Chase Edmonds and BOTH of those guys are upgrades over Devin Singletary. 

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

So  with Tre White not being back at practice, and since from the time he is back at practice they have 3 weeks to activate him, does it mean that he is not within 3 weeks of returning?

It means that he isnt ready to return to practice today.  Not much more can be said with the almost zero information we get. 

9 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

So  with Tre White not being back at practice, and since from the time he is back at practice they have 3 weeks to activate him, does it mean that he is not within 3 weeks of returning?

He’ll be playing after the bye IMO

Seriously. It can't be pure "luck" or lack there of as to why we have so many injuries can it?  This is out of control at this point. I want to believe that the team will still be successful but there's no way to sustain a winning record when your missing so many KEY starters. It's not even back ups it's starters. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.