9/8/22 Gameday PreGame Thread Bills at Rams NFL Season Kickoff Game! (Mod edit - Thread will be locked just before kickoff tonight!!!)

Chandler#81

This is the first Bills game in over a decade that I'll be watching in an EST time zone.  I'm so used to games starting at 7AM on Sundays or 2-2:30PM for primetime games.  

I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. 

40 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Hope to see the refs let them play and not call holding too much on some of the ticky tack stuff on the DB's. Either way probably will see Elam get flagged for holding a couple times.

Hopefully he's gotten better at not making it too obvious....

unfortunately 

the Refs are flag happy in September 

to set a precedent  😣 

• Angry 1

9 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

We were there and Sal went too hype. Great showing by Bills fans but we were able to get into bars without much trouble and were there for most of the time. Have to use the Titans game a few years ago as a benchmark for Bills fans road game takeover. Nonetheless, very interested in % Bills fans attending today. 

I don’t think the number of Bills fans at a road game will ever surpass what we have seen in Nashville the last few games there.  Just incredible. 

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

So if I understand it, Florio is predicting that the Rams win and maybe the Bills lay an egg because their coaching staff is breaking under the combined weight of press expectations and the Matt Araiza incident?

Florio seems to have gone into his nit picking for weakness phase of covering the Bills, at least that's what makes, him reporting a two year old story that wasn't a big deal then like it is now, make sense to me.

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

So if I understand it, Florio is predicting that the Rams win and maybe the Bills lay an egg because their coaching staff is breaking under the combined weight of press expectations and the Matt Araiza incident?

Yeah. Me thinks Florio has issues with Sims man crush on Josh..

• Agree 1

I hate the Rams. I really do. I previously didn’t care about them but right now I hate them and mcvay’s stupid middle school hair and Frat Stafford. Dude always looks bored as hell and can’t even bother to help a photographer  who falls off a stage taking a picture at his own parade. I bet Chad hall secretly hates him too and has been stealing ***** from their house and getting him wasted on family vacation so he spills the tea on their plays. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Florio seems to think the Rams are going to catch everyone off guard and go run heavy due to limiting the passes for Stafford 

So prediction is that Stafford's elbow will be "just fine" from Day 1

What about any effect of limited practices with his WR under a new OC in what seems to be more of a classic, WCO timing-based offense?

OK, here's another Q.  A lot of the national media seems to be zeroing in on question marks of Ken Dorsey as the Bills new OC

But, the Rams also have a new OC - Liam Coen after Kevin O'Connell left to take up the HC job for the Minnesota Vikings.  Yet I'm hearing 🦗 about the Rams change in OC being a concern.  Has anyone else heard anything about this?

And if not, Why?  Is it assumed that McVay is the chief architect of the Rams offense and anyone with the OC title is just his dingleberry?  Yet, it would seem odd that his OC's keep getting plucked as HC candidates if that's so.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I hate the Rams. I really do.

You can stop right there.  No further justification is needed.

But if you insist, #1 reason to loathe the Rams is that Stan Kroenke is a slimy sack of ***** who deserves to sink to the bottom of a sewage lagoon.

And if you ply me with alcohol, I'll tell you what I really think of him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2