โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

The White House on Thursday morning announced it had reached a โ€œtentativeโ€ agreement to avert a national rail strike that had threatened the nationโ€™s economy.

President Biden said in a statement that the agreement would guarantee โ€œbetter pay, improved working conditions, and peace of mind around their health care costsโ€ for the workers.

While our excellent American president presides over this latest success, Trump's friends are meeting.ย 

ย 

Here is the joke of the day. No wonder why Trump loves these guys!ย 

ย 

The Kremlin claims that Moscow and Beijingโ€™s partnership ensures โ€œglobal and regional stability,โ€ although Russiaโ€™s war on Ukraine has destabilized the region, creating particular uncertainties in Central Asia.

โ€œThe countries jointly stand for the formation of a just, democratic and multipolar world order based on international law and the central role of the United Nations,โ€ a Kremlin statement said.

ย 

ย 

On 9/6/2022 at 11:26 AM, Chef Jim said:

Oh this is easy. ย Iโ€™ll take this one Tibs

ย 

1. ย Heโ€™s a Democratย 

2. ย Heโ€™s not Trump

ย 

That is all.

ย 

Carry on.ย 

Chef- I almost took a pic of Dinty Moore for you in the grocery store yesterday lol. Hope you are well my friend- go Bills ๐Ÿ˜Š

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

looks like a Biden rally. Still more than a Biden rally though.ย 
ย 

isnโ€™t your usual response that rallies donโ€™t predict support or something when we show you Biden speeches?

This was nothing more than me reminding the cult that MAGA is fringeโ€ฆ spending Jim fought so hard - but you already know that.