Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, Rampage said:

We're going to send a stark message to the entire NFL on Thursday night. Bring your A+++ effort, or get crushed like the Cheats did in January.

Let's hope so. Bills have blown some games in primetime over the last few years 

• Eyeroll 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Was kind of surprised at first but factoring in the late start it's not that big of a deal. 

Assuming it's Wednesday morning anyways. 

McDermott is scheduled to be WGR at 10:30 on Wednesday so thinking they have a walk through that morning and then leave toward afternoon 

edit: I thought Sal said Wednesday, but McDermott was on Today. So I assume they will fly out tomorrow morning 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Here’s an idea. Get off this forum and don’t watch the games. No way to be disappointed!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Here’s an idea. Get off this forum and don’t watch the games. No way to be disappointed!

whoa a bit harsh, guy is just stating facts (Cardinals, Titans games) anyway go Bills, and the disappointing losses just make the wins feel that much better!!

• Like (+1) 6

59 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Josh is not “what was”

Beyond the playoffs 

Josh is pretty damn good in prime time 

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/2022/01/22/buffalo-bills-relish-prime-time-football-party-national-audiences/6594672001/

In his four seasons, Allen has played in 11 prime time games.

In the 18 seasons prior to Allen’s arrival (1999-2017), nine different Bills QBs played in 16 prime time games. 

“You have a young, star quarterback on the rise and that’s always a great narrative,” said Stewart. “The underdog appeal and crazy behavior (of fans) adds to the mystique.”

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

image.png.96be44d583548c209c4c118e47532a08.png

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep. Cook this year is the epitome of an X factor player. He's gonna be in on special teams and gadget plays and pass plays. They should use him in weird ways that throw off the D.

If the Bills have a huge lead, they give him more typical RB plays.

1 hour ago, billybob71 said:

whoa a bit harsh, guy is just stating facts (Cardinals, Titans games) anyway go Bills, and the disappointing losses just make the wins feel that much better!!

Not harsh in my opinion. Like Shady posted above, the Bills are pretty good in prime time. We often see amazing Josh Allen plays in prime time. To have a negative view on it is to choose to be a miserable person.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billybob71 said:

Sonebody is still thinking about a Hail Mary and a Josh slip? LOL get bent, man!

10 minutes ago, eball said:

Sonebody is still thinking about a Hail Mary and a Josh slip? LOL get bent, man!

damn so sensitive on here this week, bunch of nancy's, Bills do lose some close games once in awhile, as does ALL NFL teams. Doesn't make me any less of a fan to acknowledge that.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

damn so sensitive on here this week, bunch of nancy's, Bills do lose some close games once in awhile, as does ALL NFL teams. Doesn't make me any less of a fan to acknowledge that.

Sensitive?  Haha. You “pump the brakes” guys crack me up. As if we have any say in what happens. Live life, man!!

Go Bills!

20 and OHHHH, Baby!!!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Sensitive?  Haha. You “pump the brakes” guys crack me up. As if we have any say in what happens. Live life, man!!

Go Bills!

20 and OHHHH, Baby!!!

20 and 0 would be great, and i am gonna enjoy the heck outta watching the Bills this season along with all the other things in life, just remember to keep your positivity if they stumble a bit here and there, its football, rarely perfect (except for NE playoff game). And with all that positive energy you got I expect you won't be on that awful gameday thread if they fall behind early Thursday, proclaiming the sky is falling and the Bills suck

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Since1981 said:

I agree. 

bills recent 89F humid Fisher/ROC/BUF. This is why Miami Hardcrock stadium (early) is never a problem. Hot? we all feel July. Vs  nobody feels -4F :)

89 and humid in WNY is different than 89 and humid in Miami. That sun is intense. I’ll never forget getting the worst sunburn of my life in February in Ft. Lauderdale. Add on the jersey and pads and sitting in the direct sun on the away sidelines. They have one of the best home field advantages in the NFL