Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I'm sure all 3 of them will be there.

On Sunday the Raiders play the Chargers at Sofi. I bet the crowd will be 70-30 in the Raiders favor. The Chargers have less fans in LA then the Rams do. They should stayed in SD or moved to Vegas with the Raiders going to LA. 

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

On Sunday the Raiders play the Chargers at Sofi. I bet the crowd will be 70-30 in the Raiders favor. The Chargers have less fans in LA then the Rams do. They should stayed in SD or moved to Vegas with the Raiders going to LA. 

I know that San Diego had the issue with the stadium, but they were a great football market. Los Angeles brings a huge population base and corporate dollars, But they don’t deserve either of their NFL franchises. The lack of fan support is appalling. They have two of the top 10 franchises in the league and neither of them gets the local fan support they deserve at all.

54 minutes ago, muppy said:

The Bills mafia will be out in force.  I know people traveling from Buffalo to LA for it as well as the literally 1000's of Bills fan whom also will travel. I think its anybodies guess. Multi thousands is a good guess.

I saw/heard the comment that 27% of tickets are being bought from NYS zip codes.

That doesn't count people like me, my bro and dad flying in from ATL and all the SoCal transplants.

Should be an amazing turnout.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I saw/heard the comment that 27% of tickets are being bought from NYS zip codes.

That doesn't count people like me, my bro and dad flying in from ATL and all the SoCal transplants.

I used to live in LA and Phoenix.  There will be thousands just from those cities.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I know that San Diego had the issue with the stadium, but they were a great football market. Los Angeles brings a huge population base and corporate dollars, But they don’t deserve either of their NFL franchises. The lack of fan support is appalling. They have two of the top 10 franchises in the league and neither of them gets the local fan support they deserve at all.

oh the stories I could tell. The mass burning of chargers gear to spite alex spanos. The debacle of the Chargers moving to LA  was a pipedream the NFL thought charger fans might just buy into. Guess what...they for the most part have not. **** alex spanos and the la chagaahs we smirk at their colors.

Transplants have taken over the NFL atmosphere here. NFL fan backers clubs galore allll over the city.   I Think the chargers burned bridges with the old time fans and Ive recruited a few to the Bills #Fact

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I understand why the league wants teams in LA ($$$$$) but it really is a terrible NFL market. The only teams LA cares about are the Dodgers and Lakers. Maybe CFB with USC/UCLA but that's it.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to live in LA and Phoenix.  There will be thousands just from those cities.  

San Diego Tucson San Francsisco  Bay area Mount UP!  Oh yes they will it is a Lock.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

And me and many, many others from Nor. Cal. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I remember how they looked against the Steelers last year.

Yep, they fooled me last year with that poor start.  I think it was a learning experience, as they were coming off an unexpected AFCC game appearance and probably took things a bit for granted.

I don't believe that happens this year.

All summer long I’ve been rewatching the games from the last couple years.  Ya know, just to get my Bills fix.  And I just keep thinking to myself... can this team really start out as hot as they ended last season?  Is it reasonable to expect 4+ touchdown drives in a row?  

There were a number of times when they just seemed unstoppable. It’s not natural is it?   Im trying not to get my hopes too high for Thursday night.  Its the first game.  They’ll need some time to gel and put it all together.  The Rams are Super Bowl champs, so obviously they’re a great team.   But, then I say, the Bills are returning almost the same team as last season.  If anything, they’ve only improved a few spots.  So why can’t they be unnaturally good? Why can’t they go 19-0?  Why can’t we finally see the best team to ever play in the NFL right here in Buffalo!?  We can do this!!!

My keys to the game on Offense: Dorsey. Can he maintain the offensive production we’ve seen?  On the flip side, you have Donald ready to wreak havoc. Whats the game plan for that?

On Defense: Rookie DBs.  Can they hold down the fort till Tre comes back? On the flip side, you have Kupp. How will they fair against one of the best WRs in the game?

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

All summer long I’ve been rewatching the games from the last couple years.  Ya know, just to get my Bills fix.  And I just keep thinking to myself... can this team really start out as hot as they ended last season?  Is it reasonable to expect 4+ touchdown drives in a row?  

There were a number of times when they just seemed unstoppable. It’s not natural is it?   Im trying not to get my hopes too high for Thursday night.  Its the first game.  They’ll need some time to gel and put it all together.  The Rams are Super Bowl champs, so obviously they’re a great team.   But, then I say, the Bills are returning almost the same team as last season.  If anything, they’ve only improved a few spots.  So why can’t they be unnaturally good? Why can’t they go 19-0?  Why can’t we finally see the best team to ever play in the NFL right here in Buffalo!?  We can do this!!!

My keys to the game on Offense: Dorsey. Can he maintain the offensive production we’ve seen?  On the flip side, you have Donald ready to wreak havoc. Whats the game plan for that?

On Defense: Rookie DBs.  Can they hold down the fort till Tre comes back? On the flip side, you have Kupp. How will they fair against one of the best WRs in the game?

Dan, after thinking about things completely irrationally and looking through a Bills-tinted lens, I have come to the conclusion that the 2022 Bills may go down as one of the best teams in NFL history.  I'm only half-kidding.  I believe the Bills have the best offense in football and they might also have the best defense.  It's a shame Tre White won't be ready for four or more games, but I don't think that's going to slow them down.

This is going to be one heluva fun year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, eball said:

Dan, after thinking about things completely irrationally and looking through a Bills-tinted lens, I have come to the conclusion that the 2022 Bills may go down as one of the best teams in NFL history.  I'm only half-kidding.  I believe the Bills have the best offense in football and they might also have the best defense.  It's a shame Tre White won't be ready for four or more games, but I don't think that's going to slow them down.

This is going to be one heluva fun year.

Everything is set and aligned. If our young DB's can step up and hold down the fort until Tre returns than this should be a special season. Every other positional group is ready.

• Like (+1) 1