Week 1: Bills at Rams on TNF in NFL Kickoff Game

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

I can confirm that…my brother was at the Rams preseason week 2 and he paid $100 for parking.  I was at Buffalo preseason week 2 and paid $10.

…and I can confirm that I got a parking spot thru ParkWhiz in between SoFi and the Bills Tailgate for $70.

8 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Any sense of the bill’s contingent size at SoFi? My impression is not a ton, as the chatter feels low (too far, thu, just after Labor Day are drags)

I’ll be rolling in 8 deep. Each of us wearing a Blue 17.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ll be rolling in 8 deep. Each of us wearing a Blue 17.  

Haha. Got the same jersey. But contemplating wearing something other than my Allen jersey. At what point do we start to look ridiculous when we are all wearing the exact same jersey? But my only other options are a blue Tyrod jersey and very old blue Bruce jersey. 

12 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Haha. Got the same jersey. But contemplating wearing something other than my Allen jersey. At what point do we start to look ridiculous when we are all wearing the exact same jersey? But my only other options are a blue Tyrod jersey and very old blue Bruce jersey. 

No different than most other fan bases.  I'm sure you have probably 90% Mahomes jerseys in KC or 95% Brady jerseys when he was in NE.

12 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I think the same thing, so 17 is worn when watching games at the house. Going to a bar or friends house, I have an array of jerseys to choose from but a real fondness for 2 throwbacks, Chandler#81 & Gilchrest#34

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think the same thing, so 17 is worn when watching games at the house. Going to a bar or friends house, I have an array of jerseys to choose from but a real fondness for 2 throwbacks, Chandler#81 & Gilchrest#34

My boy will be wearing 17. I'll be wearing my old Kyle Williams #95, 'cuz my Fred Jackson #22 doesn't fit anymore. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

No different than most other fan bases.  I'm sure you have probably 90% Mahomes jerseys in KC or 95% Brady jerseys when he was in NE.

I don’t get grown men wearing jerseys to NFL games. Do you go to a Broadway musical dressed like Alexander Hamilton? 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DapperCam said:

I just rewatched the highlights from the Rams game a couple years ago and a few things stood out

- If a team takes a big lead early in a game, then the refs always favor the team that is down to keep it close. I’m not even very conspiracy-minded, but this always seems to happen.

- That interception call on the contested catch with Kroft was insane. How could they have reviewed that and let the INT stand?! Tie goes to the runner dummies!

- McDermott and Frazier have a recurring problem of playing soft with the lead and having it come back to bite them. This game was 28-3 halfway through the third quarter. Hopefully this year they have found their killer instinct and go for the jugular.

- The defensive PI that allowed the Bills to score the game winning TD was also a garbage call. I think probably a makeup call in the back of their minds from the garbage INT call earlier.

- Cole Beasley was very clutch in this game. One of his best.

Bolded sentence one, answers #2. Nobody Is dumb enough to make that call by mistake, just not possible.

As far as #3 I think was sorted out last year. McD was a pretty damn aggressive coach last year, atleast on the offensive side of the ball.

Csnt seem to remember anything from last year where we played overly soft. It's been a year though, I kinda forget previous years games easily, especially flaws of a game we won lol

8 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Any sense of the bill’s contingent size at SoFi? My impression is not a ton, as the chatter feels low (too far, thu, just after Labor Day are drags)

san diego billsbackers has a chartered bus with refreshments. BRAVO that's the way to go imo.

• Like (+1) 3