Jump to content

Matt Araiza accused of rape, served with a lawsuit.


bill8164
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The court of Public Opinion trucks on. 
 

 

WHAT IF 

 

He’s exonerated and proven innocent 😇 


what then.?

 

He should be able to go on with his life and career again.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

the key words. 
 

Public Opinion never dies 

 

 

True.  But what matters more is NFL opinion.  

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The court of Public Opinion trucks on. 
 

 

WHAT IF 

 

He’s exonerated and proven innocent 😇 


what then.?

 

He'll never be "proven innocent", but if the DA announces no charges will be filed and the civil suit is settled (or he is found not guilty/not liable), he should be able to move on with his life, including seeking and finding employment in the NFL.  In my opinion, of course.

 

He might need an injunction or a restraining order against the plaintiff and her lawyer to do so, however.  😲

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:


the key words. 
 

Public Opinion never dies 

 

 

 

Ummmm, Ray Lewis got a TV job. We are quite forgiving! 

 

But from where we sit today, this looks like a challenge. 

 

A week from now might look very different. 

 

What the hell do I know?  🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

He'll never be "proven innocent", but if the DA announces no charges will be filed and the civil suit is settled (or he is found not guilty/not liable), he should be able to move on with his life, including seeking and finding employment in the NFL.  In my opinion, of course.

 

He might need an injunction or a restraining order against the plaintiff and her lawyer to do so, however.  😲

 

I think he might need to release the exculpatory evidence to clear his name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

I think he might need to release the exculpatory evidence to clear his name.

 

I was making the assumption that he would do so in the course of the civil case, but Fair Point that may not happen, and the evidence needs to be public.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This is crazy. 

 

 

Oh my God to they watch things before putting them on air?

3 hours ago, london_bills said:

I think abc might be getting a lawsuit themselves!!

A second chance and some deep pockets for her idiot lawyer.  ABCWTF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The court of Public Opinion trucks on. 
 

 

WHAT IF 

 

He’s exonerated and proven innocent 😇 


what then.?


did you find the post where I blamed the victim?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a video making the rounds on the internet allegedly of the victim at the party. Video was posted 3 days after the incident, matches the location of the party, timing, and clothing based on photos ABC, CBS, etc have shared. There is more public information that clears him at this point than anything else, plus her attorney has lied about several facts. I believe all rapists are evil and deserve maximum punishment. However, I am not sure Araiza is guilty of what he's being accused of.

 

Here's the link to it on YouTube: 

 

Edited by extrahammer
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

There is a video making the rounds on the internet allegedly of the victim at the party. Video was posted 3 days after the incident, matches the location of the party, timing, and clothing based on photos ABC, CBS, etc have shared. There is more public information that clears him at this point than anything else, plus her attorney has lied about several facts. I believe all rapists are evil and deserve maximum punishment. However, I am not sure Araiza is guilty of what he's being accused of.

 

Here's the link to it on YouTube: 

 

 

Can you please explain how you think this video somehow exonerates Araiza, or anyone else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Can you please explain how you think this video somehow exonerates Araiza, or anyone else?

 

Well I didn't say that, but I will say I think it helps Araiza clear his name. Based on the publicly available information, I think he and her had consensual sex, and later she was raped by some people at the party. I don't think Araiza gave her a drink nor ever went inside the house. 

 

I don't think Araiza will be charged with anything. I understand it was statutory, but in California if you were misled about the person's age, that is a qualifiable defense. Again her attorney has lied about a lot of facts, and the only legal document on all of this is the one he narrated and filed. It also lists 20 other John Roes in it facing the same allegations as Araiza. 

Edited by extrahammer
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

 

Well I didn't say that, but I will say I think it helps Araiza clear his name. Based on the publicly available information, I think he and her had consensual sex, and later she was raped by some people at the party. I don't think Araiza gave her a drink nor ever went inside the house. 

 

I don't think Araiza will be charged with anything. I understand it was statutory, but in California if you were misled about the person's age, that is a qualifiable defense. Again her attorney has lied about a lot of facts, and the only legal document on all of this is the one he narrated and filed. It also lists 20 other John Roes in it facing the same allegations as Araiza. 

 

So you're saying that based on this video, and other publicly available information, that Araiza had consensual sex with this girl and she was subsequently gang raped by a bunch of guys - not including Araiza.

 

Those are some incredible investigation skills.

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, extrahammer said:

There is a video making the rounds on the internet allegedly of the victim at the party. Video was posted 3 days after the incident, matches the location of the party, timing, and clothing based on photos ABC, CBS, etc have shared. There is more public information that clears him at this point than anything else, plus her attorney has lied about several facts. I believe all rapists are evil and deserve maximum punishment. However, I am not sure Araiza is guilty of what he's being accused of.

 

Here's the link to it on YouTube: 

 

Yeah it is alleged that the young woman in question is the one on this thumbnail as well as at the 1:51 and 2:58 video timestamps.  The biggest thing it shows is her going around saying she is 18 and that her "body count is over 20" etc. However,  at the end of the day....rape is rape.

 

 

 

Edited by aceman_16
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Simon locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...