Matt Araiza accused of rape, served with a lawsuit.

bill8164

26 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Only way he is cleared if she states she falsely accused him possibly due to stress from attack from other men caused memory confusion.

He can also be cleared if his teammates say he wasn't involved and/or there is evidence he had already left the party, i.e. witnesses, cell phone location and/or video/surveillance cams.

And it's interesting that despite it being over a month-and-a-half since they analyzed samples from the other accused, there are still no charges.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

He was cut so I do not think the Bills hold his rights. Besides which the Kid is poisoned now.  You can say it’s unfair but I doubt any NFL organization with any class touches him.

ummm…. No.

if he’s cleared a team in the league will sign him

wherr to start in the isdue of accused assaults….who is that no name QB the browns acquired 

Vick

Hunt

44 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

ummm…. No.

if he’s cleared a team in the league will sign him

wherr to start in the isdue of accused assaults….who is that no name QB the browns acquired 

Vick

Hunt

I said an organization with class - you think the Browns have that currently? 

Keep in mind the NFL is trying to raise its brand with women.

34 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

accussed and cleared is not convicted.  Thr NFL would lose a multi million dollar lawsuit if they refused to sign him.

5 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Reread what you wrote and ask yourself if its worth having a punter on your roster that makes you even fathom the words gang or bang alone.

That's just dumb.  If you were a person falsely accused, should your life be diminished even though you did nothing wrong?

Ask yourself if Nate Allen should have been blackballed from the NFL because he was falsely accused of exposing himself to a 16 year old girl in Florida in 2015:

https://archive.naplesnews.com/news/crime/nfls-nate-allen-speaks-out-after-police-admit-wrongfully-detaining-him-ep-953070045-335607741.html/

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, djp14150 said:

accussed and cleared is not convicted.  Thr NFL would lose a multi million dollar lawsuit if they refused to sign him.

On what grounds? NFL teams aren’t obligated to sign anyone. The league doesn’t owe Araiza a living.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, djp14150 said:

How successful was Colin Kaepernick with this? Araiza is an unproven punter not a proven star player. 

• Dislike 1

On 10/30/2022 at 8:22 PM, djp14150 said:

He never filed a lawsuit

I do believe that Kaepernick and Reid filed some sort of collusion case against the nfl for “blackballing” them for kneeling. I don’t know the outcome, or if In fact its been resolved.

On 10/30/2022 at 12:45 PM, BuffaloBill said:

The Punt God could be a welcome distraction for the Browns coming soon! 

Edited by Augie

1 hour ago, Codyny13 said:

I do believe that Kaepernick and Reid filed some sort of collusion case against the nfl for “blackballing” them for kneeling. I don’t know the outcome, or if In fact its been resolved.

He and Reid settled with the NFL.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/15/695213705/colin-kaepernick-reaches-agreement-with-the-nfl-his-lawyer-says

On 11/5/2022 at 12:33 PM, boyst said:

That was always their goal. Kaep was done, Eric Reid was a bum JAG.  They needed 5 more minutes of fame.

Luckily no one gives a flying f what they're up to now.

As a matter of fact ...

Super Bowl QB Colin Kaepernick, and holder of the all-time NFL record for most rushing yards in a game by a quarterback, took a knee during the playing of “The Star Spangled Banner” in 2016 to bring attention to systemic oppressions — specifically police terrorism — against Black and Brown people. For his stance, he has been denied employment by the league to this day.

Since 2016, he has founded and helped to fund three organizations—Know Your Rights Camp, Ra Vision Media, and Kaepernick Publishing—that together advance the liberation of Black and Brown people through storytelling, systems change, and political education.

Kaepernick sits on Medium's Board and is the winner of numerous prestigious honors including Amnesty International’s Ambassador of Conscience Award, the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Ripple of Hope honor, GQ magazine’s “Citizen of the Year,” the NFL’s Len Eshmont Award, the Sports Illustrated Muhammad Ali Legacy Award, the ACLU’s Eason Monroe Courageous Advocate Award, and the Puffin/Nation Institute’s Prize for Creative Citizenship. In 2019, Kaepernick helped Nike win an Emmy for its “Dream Crazy'' commercial. In 2021, he released Colin in Black & White, a 6-episode limited series on Netflix exploring his high school years. The show won two NAACP Image Awards. In 2022, he became a New York Times bestselling author for his acclaimed children's picture book, I Color Myself Different.

https://kaepernick7.com/pages/mission

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • Simon locked this topic