Matt Araiza accused of rape, served with a lawsuit.

bill8164

23 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Why Bless Your Little Heart.

I guess back in Da Day at a party, "Doc" would get a BJ and boff a drunk chick, wipe his dick on his shirttail, stick it back in his pants, say "see ya sweet-cheeks!" and walk away.  Not his problem what happens next, He's Not Her Keeper.

She's a human being.  And whether or not she's in college, she's clearly young.  Decent people at least try to help her find her friends.  If it's your sis or your daughter, how would you want her treated?

I've seen people display higher levels of empathy and concern for the welfare of a lost cat that hid under their rosebush or a loose dog seen running down the street, and exert more effort to help them find safety.

I know what "Bless your little heard" is code for.  Right back at you.

And yes, I guess after having sex he should have driven her home and tucked her into bed.  You know, because he's suddenly responsible for her safety and all. :rolleyes: 

You're living in some fantasy world that doesn't exist anymore (I should know, my sons are Araiza's age and tell me about it) and didn't even really exist back in my day, some 30 years ago.

Edited by Doc

19 minutes ago, london_bills said:

I think abc might be getting a lawsuit themselves!!

It’s no longer available as far as I can tell. Somebody made on oops? 

EDIT: Never mind, it’s back. 

Are we aiming for 300 pages at this point. I wish for the truth to come out, and for everyone to get what they deserve. But this is no longer a Bills thing. I’m looking forward to the Rams game! 

Edited by Augie

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The court of Public Opinion trucks on. 

WHAT IF 

He’s exonerated and proven innocent 😇 

what then.?

He should be able to go on with his life and career again.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The court of Public Opinion trucks on. 

WHAT IF 

He’s exonerated and proven innocent 😇 

what then.?

He'll never be "proven innocent", but if the DA announces no charges will be filed and the civil suit is settled (or he is found not guilty/not liable), he should be able to move on with his life, including seeking and finding employment in the NFL.  In my opinion, of course.

He might need an injunction or a restraining order against the plaintiff and her lawyer to do so, however.  😲

19 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

the key words. 

Public Opinion never dies 

Ummmm, Ray Lewis got a TV job. We are quite forgiving! 

But from where we sit today, this looks like a challenge. 

A week from now might look very different. 

What the hell do I know?  🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

He'll never be "proven innocent", but if the DA announces no charges will be filed and the civil suit is settled (or he is found not guilty/not liable), he should be able to move on with his life, including seeking and finding employment in the NFL.  In my opinion, of course.

He might need an injunction or a restraining order against the plaintiff and her lawyer to do so, however.  😲

I think he might need to release the exculpatory evidence to clear his name.

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This is crazy. 

Oh my God to they watch things before putting them on air?

3 hours ago, london_bills said:

I think abc might be getting a lawsuit themselves!!

A second chance and some deep pockets for her idiot lawyer.  ABCWTF

There is a video making the rounds on the internet allegedly of the victim at the party. Video was posted 3 days after the incident, matches the location of the party, timing, and clothing based on photos ABC, CBS, etc have shared. There is more public information that clears him at this point than anything else, plus her attorney has lied about several facts. I believe all rapists are evil and deserve maximum punishment. However, I am not sure Araiza is guilty of what he's being accused of.

Here's the link to it on YouTube: 

Edited by extrahammer
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

There is a video making the rounds on the internet allegedly of the victim at the party. Video was posted 3 days after the incident, matches the location of the party, timing, and clothing based on photos ABC, CBS, etc have shared. There is more public information that clears him at this point than anything else, plus her attorney has lied about several facts. I believe all rapists are evil and deserve maximum punishment. However, I am not sure Araiza is guilty of what he's being accused of.

Here's the link to it on YouTube: 

Can you please explain how you think this video somehow exonerates Araiza, or anyone else?