Just got tickets for Bills at Ravens week 4!

JaCrispy

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

You know football is right around the corner when "must win" games are being discussed.  😆

Marv Levy was asked after a game once, "Was this a 'must win' situation?"  The coach replied, "No, World War II was a 'must win' situation."

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, msw2112 said:

Not sure if the Kevlar vest is a reference to crime in Baltimore or Baltimore fans going after a Bills fan.  Either way, you're in danger if you go into the wrong parts of Baltimore and fine if you stay in the right ones.  It's been a few years since I was there, but the Federal Hill neighborhood is a good neighborhood with lots of bars and restaurants and also happens to be where the Ravens's stadium is located (as well as Camden Yards).  I'd definitely recommend hitting the town the night before, but not going too crazy as you need to save some of that for pre-game on Sunday....Have fun!

Youll have fun JA.  Baltimore is fine as was part of my Region awhile back.  I’m not dumb enough to wear a Bills jersey in some cities the night before, but the day of the game you should be fine.

Baltimore is actually a pretty city with some nice architecture.  Thanks from the TBD crowd for representing us.

Have a ball.

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Never been to an away game…still debating whether or not to hit the town the night before, as I am not in possession of a Kevlar vest…😉

Why do we need to know this? You really had to create a new post stating you bought tickets to see the Bills? So should everyone do the same? 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, sirebors said:

Why do we need to know this? You really had to create a new post stating you bought tickets to see the Bills? So should everyone do the same? 

I think the better question is since the topic was abundantly clear, why did you bother to not only read the post, but to comment on it?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

We've got a busload of folks from our Harrisburg Bills Backers club making the 2 hour drive down.  

I bought a group of 20 or so tickets right after they went on sale in May and the Ravens rep said he had never seen a game sell out so fast.  He gave mad props to us as Bills fans for representing on the road

Just now, Gugny said:

I think the better question is since the topic was abundantly clear, why did you bother to not only read the post, but to comment on it?

So you're saying every Bills fan should create individual posts stating that they just bought Bills tickets? That's what you think should happen? That is beyond ridiculous. How about take it to the chat room. This is a useless and needless post. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, sirebors said:

So you're saying every Bills fan should create individual posts stating that they just bought Bills tickets? That's what you think should happen? That is beyond ridiculous. How about take it to the chat room. This is a useless and needless post. 

No, I'm not saying that.

But now I hope it happens.

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, sirebors said:

He didn't ask anyone to do anything. He's excited to be going to his first road game. I think it's pretty exciting. 

Your post is puzzling. You should refrain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Federal Hill in Providence is pretty good too if you are looking for mobsters.

Or, you could just go to the Capital building…..

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

That sounds like the advice you give for someone going on vacation in Mexico.

Can’t leave out “don’t drink the water!” 

12 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

He didn't ask anyone to do anything. He's excited to be going to his first road game. I think it's pretty exciting. 

He did more than post, he started his own thread about going to a preseason game. He didn’t like it, so he tried to outdo it. Curious, I know. 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

He could share his excitement with his friends or family. Or like I said go to the TBD chat room. To create a post about receiving Bills tickets is kind of pointless. He didn't even ask a question. He just said I bought Bills tickets, look at me, and let me post about it. By your logic every single poster should do the same. Or even post that they just bought a new car or got a cat. They're exciting too. Silly. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, sirebors said:

He could share his excitement with his friends or family. Or like I said go to the TBD chat room. To create a post about receiving Bills tickets is kind of pointless. He didn't even ask a question. He just said I bought Bills tickets, look at me, and let me post about it. By your logic every single poster should do the same. Or even post that they just bought a new car or got a cat. They're exciting too. Silly. 

Do you realize you are free to not click? He’s excited and may learn more about the area, where to go, where not to go, where the Bills crowd will be tailgating, etc. I like a little inside info when I go to away games, just like the people coming to WNY for home games like advice. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do you realize you are free to not click? He’s excited and may learn more about the area, where to go, where not to go, where the Bills crowd will be tailgating, etc. I like a little inside info when I go to away games, just like the people coming to WNY for home games like advice. 

By the same logic you should probably realize you are free not to read my response or care about it or respond to it? He can be as excited as he wants. He can run up and down the street high-fiving everyone in his neighborhood. My point is he didn't need to create a post to state that he bought tickets. He didn't ask one question. Just stated that he bought tickets. The Two Bills Drive chat room would have been a much more appropriate venue to get his pats on the back. 

• Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, sirebors said:

By the same logic you should probably realize you are free not to read my response or care about it or respond to it? He can be as excited as he wants. He can run up and down the street high-fiving everyone in his neighborhood. My point is he didn't need to create a post to state that he bought tickets. He didn't ask one question. Just stated that he bought tickets. The Two Bills Drive chat room would have been a much more appropriate venue to get his pats on the back. 

Why do you care so much, man?  Are you jealous or something?  He's excited and wanted some feedback on the area (though, I did find it pretty wack that he had to denigrate Baltimore, which, despite its issues with crime, presumably is filled with good people like most places across the country). 

4 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

The Bills have lost the last three regular season games to them and are 3-6 all time.   They did win the playoff game..

??

What do you me to do? Bow down and kiss your feet?? We whooped ‘em when we sucked, played them very tough in Lamar’s MVP season and WHOOPED agin 

in the playoff. We will be confident playing them this season. Chill, statboy

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Why do you care so much, man?  Are you jealous or something?  He's excited and wanted some feedback on the area (though, I did find it pretty wack that he had to denigrate Baltimore, which, despite its issues with crime, presumably is filled with good people like most places across the country). 

Jealous, lol? Um no. I've been to 2 Bills Superbowls. But I'm not jumping on TBD creating a post to tell everyone. Even if we did make it to the Superbowl again, I doubt that every single fan that got a ticket would find it necessary to create their own individual post about it. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, eball said:

I'd just like to point out that @sirebors is responsible for more than 10% of the posts in a thread he believes shouldn't have been started.

I'd like to point out that over 1000 people have viewed this post and each probably wasted at least a minute of their lives. That's approximately 1200 minutes or 20 hours of human existence utterly wasted on a useless post. I'm trying to prevent further needless waste. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, sirebors said:

I'd like to point out that over 1000 people have viewed this post and each probably wasted at least a minute of their lives. That's approximately 1200 minutes or 20 hours of human existence utterly wasted on a useless post. I'm trying to prevent further needless waste. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. 

Hey Elsa, let it go.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.