Jump to content

Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence


Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

 

All institutions are made of people and all people are fallible. Just because somebody screws up or one person in a large group has bad intentions doesn't necessarily mean the entire endeavor is compromised. It is helpful to keep things in context.

 

As someone who spent the majority of my life believing the Dems are the bad guys and who is now begrudgingly allied to the most incompetent party ever, I have no problem criticizing the dems. 

Righto, like the collective misunderstanding of the DOJ, FBI, Intelligence Community and major media outlets and the Hunter/Joe Biden story during the run up to the election.  Every durn one of ‘em—party leaders who vetted Biden, the DNC, NYT AND WaPo deep sources, DOJ, CIA etc collectively did the right thing but just did it in the wrong way. 
 

This kind of thing just, well it just happens sometimes. 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

 

I don’t get it…what’s the point is showing the warrant if multiple news outlets already reported that he was raided?

 

What am I missing?

Edited by JaCrispy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I don’t get it…what’s the point is showing the warrant if multiple news outlets already reported that he was raided?


Why don’t you go do some research and figure out why lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Righto, like the collective misunderstanding of the DOJ, FBI, Intelligence Community and major media outlets and the Hunter/Joe Biden story during the run up to the election.  Every durn one of ‘em—party leaders who vetted Biden, the DNC, NYT AND WaPo deep sources, DOJ, CIA etc collectively did the right thing but just did it in the wrong way. 
 

This kind of thing just, well it just happens sometimes. 

 

Don't forget the FBI breaking protocol to hurt Clinton and probably hand the 2016 election to Trump. Or the time the DoJ found countless instances of the Trump campaign working with the Russians and did... nothing with it. Or the time the DoJ outlined multiple times when Trump himself committed obstruction of justice but they decided to wait out the statute of limitation for... reasons. Or the time the FBI scuttled the background check of one of Trump's SCOTUS nominees despite more than 4,000 tips.

 

You know, that DoJ and FBI definitely is in the tank for the Dems, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t get it…what’s the point is showing the warrant if multiple news outlets already reported that he was raided?

 

What am I missing?

 

The warrant has to show probable cause for executing the raid.  That we haven't seen it yet, from the government, is more banana republic BS.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

 

The warrant has to show probable cause for executing the raid.  That we haven't seen it yet, from the government, is more banana republic BS.

 

Ahhhh, thanks 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

 

The warrant has to show probable cause for executing the raid.  That we haven't seen it yet, from the government, is more banana republic BS.

 


Banana Republic? lolz you are pathetic 

 

January 6 and all the planning and coordinating wasn’t Banana Republicish?

 

On Jan 5 Mike Pence’s chief of staff alerted Service Service of a threat to Pence by Trump isn’t Banana Republicish?

 

Trump wanting to seize voting machines wasn’t Banana Republicish?

 

Wife of SC judge coordinating a coup with the WH isn’t Banana Republicish?

 

Trump promising to prosecute Hillary while running against her isn’t Banana Republicish?


Shall I go on? 
 

IDIOTS

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

 

The warrant has to show probable cause for executing the raid.  That we haven't seen it yet, from the government, is more banana republic BS.

 


Generally, the FBI doesn’t immediately make the warrant public, though they do leave a copy with the person they executed against.

 

So we shouldn’t expect the DoJ to make it public, but Trump can do so the second he wants to.

 

Why hasn’t he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:


Generally, the FBI doesn’t immediately make the warrant public, though they do leave a copy with the person they executed against.

 

So we shouldn’t expect the DoJ to make it public, but Trump can do so the second he wants to.

 

Why hasn’t he?

The DoJ should just make the warrant public with redactions.  There's pry classified information on there and may be why Trump's team won't release it being in fear of violating the Espionage Act.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Secrecy of the warrant is designed to protect the accused. If the DOJ made the warrant public that would be the narrative. The accused can easily provide the warrant if they desire. Contrary to the firestorm of bull####, there's been nothing political about the warrant. But if the DOJ were to release the warrant because of political pressure, well, that's a political move.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BillsFanNC changed the title to Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...