POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And this guys demolished your guy in a landslide and will do it again next year!

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

LOL. He won't even be the nominee.

1. Death will take him out.

2. He will be near death in hospice care.

3. His health will continue to decline to the point where the Dems won't be able to "Weekend at Bernie's" him anymore. They are having trouble doing that now.

• Agree 2

34 minutes ago, Gregg said:

LOL. He won't even be the nominee.

1. Death will take him out.

2. He will be near death in hospice care.

3. His health will continue to decline to the point where the Dems won't be able to "Weekend at Bernie's" him anymore. They are having trouble doing that now.

And everyone will realize that Kammy will have to take over and no one, not even Dems, want that.

• Like (+1) 2

So let me get this straight…

Trump was the threat to democracy, but the Biden Justice Department is the one who tried to cut a sweetheart deal for his son, goes after political opponents and then investigates Musk after he takes ownership of Twitter?

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, SCBills said:

So let me get this straight…

Trump was the threat to democracy, but the Biden Justice Department is the one who tried to cut a sweetheart deal for his son, goes after political opponents and then investigates Musk after he takes ownership of Twitter?

Correct.

• Like (+1) 1

If ppl still wonder what Communism is about, this is it!

Communism is NOT an economic system. It is a totalitarian system that has 0 tolerance of any political opponents & dissidents. It demands total obedience & it will destroy those who refuse to.

I lived through Mao’s Communism & I am living through American Communism.

Wake up, America!

• Like (+1) 1

Georgia indictment of Trump is the same flawed product in a different package

FTA:

When the Washington Post first reported this call, I posted a critical tweet based on its initial, erroneous account that Trump had ordered Georgia officials to just “find” the needed votes. I noted that such a demand would be breathtaking and further noted that, even if they did so, it would not stop Biden from winning the presidency.

But a few hours later, the actual transcript of the call was released, showing a strikingly different context for the “find” comment than the Post had reported. Trump was clearly referring to his objective in finding votes and the threshold he needed to meet. That is a predictable argument for a candidate in pushing for a continued investigation.

The Post also ran a misleading story on a separate, related call that left the same false impression. By the initial account, Trump had supposedly told investigator Frances Watson to “find the fraud” and promised that she would be “a national hero.” In fact, Trump had stated that, if the officials did a neutral investigation, “you’re going to find things” including “dishonesty.” The Post had to issue a correction at the top of this second story after the Wall Street Journal found a recording of the call. “The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source,” the paper acknowledged.

Critics have long denounced Trump as a megalomaniac who could not accept that he lost. Ironically, their criticism could now prove a defense for Trump. There is a vast difference between making unfounded election claims and committing a crime.

Just as Trump was blind to the realities of the election, these prosecutors and pundits are blind to the implications of this indictment. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/4171862-georgia-indictment-of-trump-is-the-same-flawed-product-in-a-different-package/

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If that’s supposed to be a disgraceful mug shot the Left has failed again miserably. It looks more like a passport photo. Total idiots! 

They clearly did it to humiliate them…

The result of all this:

-Trump gets an iconic moment / raises over 7M immediately after 

-Jenna Ellis looks hot and fundraises for her defense off it

-Social media has been trending for days asking why they kept the black dude locked up

One of the bigger PR failures I’ve ever seen. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They clearly did it to humiliate them…

The result of all this:

-Trump gets an iconic moment / raises over 7M immediately after 

-Jenna Ellis looks hot and fundraises for her defense off it

-Social media has been trending for days asking why they kept the black dude locked up

One of the bigger PR failures I’ve ever seen. 

And the NEVER SURRENDER candidate has now surrendered FOUR TIMES.

Hustle - go donate to Conald and don’t forget to check the recurring donation box - if you don’t - you’re NOT MAGA.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Unfortunately, Tanya Chutkan delivered for the Biden regime yet again, while pretending she's meeting both sides halfway.  March next year is a PREPOSTEROUS date to set for trial.  The DOJ and the Obama judge want to get Trump tried and convicted as soon as possible in the most politically lopsided jurisdiction in the country.  The goal is to damage Trump with the electorate, add fuel to the media frenzy, and give a big push for the absurd 14th amendment movement funded by dark money.  The DOJ has gone from strongly admonishing prosecutors not to interfere with elections, to doing everything possible to sabotage the Trump campaign and the presidential election.

Not election interference at all...

• Like (+1) 1

Trump’s indicted chief of staff wants Georgia election charges in federal court

“In a motion filed earlier this month, Meadows argued that his case in the racketeering indictment should be removed from state to federal court because he was acting in his capacity as a government official at the time. 

State prosecutors argued in response on Friday that Meadows' indictment in the case "results directly from his disregard for the lawful scope of his official duties," and that "federal law forbids any employee of the executive branch from 'us[ing] his official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election.'””

I’m not going to make predictions on whether the Georgia defendants will succeed in their motions to move their cases to federal court. However, I am skeptical of claims like Meadows’s. 

The Hatch Act prohibits federal officials from using their office for electioneering. The President has no authority in how elections are run. 

So how can someone working for the president have overseeing elections as part of their job?

If Meadows was acting in his capacity as CoS, how is that not a violation of the Hatch Act?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Legal Beagles watching Meadows:  
What does this language in the this provision of the Hatch Act mean?

(1) An employee described in paragraph (2) of this subsection may engage in political activity otherwise prohibited by subsection (a) if the costs associated with that political activity are not paid for by money derived from the Treasury of the United States.

(2) Paragraph (1) applies to an employee—

(A) the duties and responsibilities of whose position continue outside normal duty hours and while away from the normal duty post; and

(B) who is—

(i) an employee paid from an appropriation for the Executive Office of the President; or

(ii) an employee appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, whose position is located within the United States, who determines policies to be pursued by the United States in relations with foreign powers or in the nationwide administration of Federal laws.

The POTUS Chief of Staff has duties and responsibilities outside normal duty hours and while away from the normal duty post.

That means he can engage in political activities when he's an employee paid by the Executive Office of the President, or a Senate confirmed political appointee.

The statue recognizes that being Chief Of Staff is a 24/7 job and your responsibilities can still exist regardless of where you are.

In other words, you are not an employee with set work hours and a set work location.

Federal employees CAN engage in campaign activities -- they just can't do it at work.  

Meadows fits into the exception referenced in this statute because of the nature of his job.  

This exception is EXPRESSLY applicable to employees of the Executive Office of the President -- which the Chief of Staff is a part of.