POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Crisis pregnancy center hires PIs to do the work the FBI won't

Last June, arsonists threw firebombs at the CompassCare Christian Pregnancy Center in Erie County, New York. The ensuing fire caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to the facility, though there were thankfully no people inside at the time to be harmed. The graffiti sprayed across the outside of the center made it pretty obvious who was responsible and the pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge later officially took credit for the attack. But for months on end after the attack, the FBI still hadn’t seemed to make any progress in solving the crime, despite the fact that surveillance video captured the attackers in the act. (Video that the Bureau has still yet to return to the owners.) The FBI claimed to be working on the case and even offered a modest reward for information about the perpetrators, but more than six months later they haven’t reported any progress.

Now the center’s CEO is hiring private investigators to track down the perpetrators and accusing the FBI of “slow-walking” the investigation. 

Both the FBI and Merrick Garland should be embarrassed by the way this has all played out, but I don’t expect they will be. The Bureau seemed to have no trouble at all arranging a SWAT raid on the home of a pastor who was accused of singing bible hymns at an abortion clinic, but you’re telling me they can’t manage to crack this firebombing case? (Assuming they’re even trying.)

It’s not as if there shouldn’t be plenty of evidence to look into. CompassCare CEO Jim Harden was forced to relocate his family shortly after the attack because they had been targeted with doxxing and death threats from pro-abortion activists. There must be phone records associated with those threats. And the attack in New York was just one of 77 pro-life clinics that have been attacked across the country. It certainly seems like they might be related.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/01/09/crisis-pregnancy-center-hires-pis-to-do-the-work-the-fbi-wont-n522518

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Crisis pregnancy center hires PIs to do the work the FBI won't

Last June, arsonists threw firebombs at the CompassCare Christian Pregnancy Center in Erie County, New York. The ensuing fire caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to the facility, though there were thankfully no people inside at the time to be harmed. The graffiti sprayed across the outside of the center made it pretty obvious who was responsible and the pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge later officially took credit for the attack. But for months on end after the attack, the FBI still hadn’t seemed to make any progress in solving the crime, despite the fact that surveillance video captured the attackers in the act. (Video that the Bureau has still yet to return to the owners.) The FBI claimed to be working on the case and even offered a modest reward for information about the perpetrators, but more than six months later they haven’t reported any progress.

Now the center’s CEO is hiring private investigators to track down the perpetrators and accusing the FBI of “slow-walking” the investigation. 

Both the FBI and Merrick Garland should be embarrassed by the way this has all played out, but I don’t expect they will be. The Bureau seemed to have no trouble at all arranging a SWAT raid on the home of a pastor who was accused of singing bible hymns at an abortion clinic, but you’re telling me they can’t manage to crack this firebombing case? (Assuming they’re even trying.)

It’s not as if there shouldn’t be plenty of evidence to look into. CompassCare CEO Jim Harden was forced to relocate his family shortly after the attack because they had been targeted with doxxing and death threats from pro-abortion activists. There must be phone records associated with those threats. And the attack in New York was just one of 77 pro-life clinics that have been attacked across the country. It certainly seems like they might be related.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/01/09/crisis-pregnancy-center-hires-pis-to-do-the-work-the-fbi-wont-n522518

Maybe they can find the pipe bomber while they're at it.

• Like (+1) 2

Really? I'm shocked that  a senior  former FBI official would make these claims. Everything we've observed over the past several years doesn't indicate that these problems exist at FBI at all. 

<_<

"And you can decide that President Trump is not fit to be president, therefore we need to go after him. You can decide that domestic terrorists only exist on the right side of the political aisle, not on the left side of the political aisle. You can pick winners and losers. And that's exactly what is happening inside the FBI."

Swecker concluded by spelling out the consequences of the deepening politicization. 

You see that some really, really good agents are leaving," he said. "It's no longer the 'Let's just follow the facts.' I'm going to say that's at the highest levels of the FBI, where we have these political appointees parachuting in. But I think it's beginning to sort of percolate down to the street level as well." 

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Really? I'm shocked that  a senior  former FBI official would make these claims. Everything we've observed over the past several years doesn't indicate that these problems exist at FBI at all. 

<_<

"And you can decide that President Trump is not fit to be president, therefore we need to go after him. You can decide that domestic terrorists only exist on the right side of the political aisle, not on the left side of the political aisle. You can pick winners and losers. And that's exactly what is happening inside the FBI."

Swecker concluded by spelling out the consequences of the deepening politicization. 

You see that some really, really good agents are leaving," he said. "It's no longer the 'Let's just follow the facts.' I'm going to say that's at the highest levels of the FBI, where we have these political appointees parachuting in. But I think it's beginning to sort of percolate down to the street level as well." 

How much does Fox News pay Chris Swecker?

He knows his audience - and they love YOU.

FBI Let Biden’s Attorneys Search His Home for Classified Docs Without Supervision

by Collin Rugg

According to a bombshell new report, the Department of Justice (DOJ) opted out from sending FBI agents to President Joe Biden’s Delaware home where classified documents were found. The DOJ decided to look the other way as Biden’s personal attorneys searched the home for top secret documents. “The Justice Department considered having FBI agents monitor a search by President Biden’s lawyers for classified documents at his homes but decided against it, both to avoid complicating later stages of the investigation and because Mr. Biden’s attorneys had quickly turned over a first batch and were cooperating, according to people familiar with the matter,” the Wall Street Journal reported.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-fbi-let-bidens-attorneys-search-his-home-for-classified-docs-without-supervision/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice-department-considered-but-rejected-role-in-biden-documents-search-11673991364?mod=breakingnews

I haven’t seen it mentioned here so I’ll throw it in. Did anyone watch the Hakeem Jeffries speech before he turned the Speaker’s gavel over to McCarthy? Notice how he mentioned Mar-a-Lago in that speech? I wonder what his speech writers knew or didn’t know at the time. Less than a week later, that speech would’ve definitely been changed. 

Hmmmmm, a bridge too far ?

DOJ Throws White House Under the Bus Over Their Refusal to Answer Questions on Classified Docs Scandal

ba039b1a-d785-40d8-b03a-8743c5251ab7-860

It looks like the Justice Department might have just thrown Joe Biden and the White House under the bus big time.

Fox’s Harris Faulkner was speaking about the matter on the “Faulkner Focus” on Thursday. She ran video of an interview with former federal prosecutor Brett Tolman, who said a “crime had occurred” and there was no requirement that there be any “intent” to do anything bad with the documents.

Faulkner noted that the White House has continued to dodge questions about the scandal. I wrote on Wednesday about how White House Karine Jean-Pierre was refusing to answer reporters’ questions, punting and saying they can’t comment on an “ongoing investigation,” that the reporters should ask the DOJ or the White House counsel’s office. It wouldn’t be in a live briefing that the American people could see, and the White House could dodge the question. Reporters are losing patience with how bad KJP has been.

It’s not true that KJP can’t comment; the Biden White House can certainly comment on Joe Biden’s actions. It was ironic, they don’t want to comment on an “ongoing case” now, but Biden had no problem commenting on the Trump case and calling Trump “irresponsible.”

But as Faulkner explains, according to their DOJ source, that’s not true. The DOJ isn’t stopping them from talking.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/01/19/doj-throws-wh-under-the-bus-over-their-refusal-to-answer-questions-on-classified-docs-scandal-n691061

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Fusion Ken Dilanian. The same IC mouthpiece who got the leaked info on the Biden classified docs is also one of the original and most vociferous pee tape hoaxers.

The left just loves being lied to, by the very same people over and over and over.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Fusion Ken Dilanian. The same IC mouthpiece who got the leaked info on the Biden classified docs is also one of the original and most vociferous pee tape hoaxers.

The left just loves being lied to, by the very same people over and over and over.

The definition of stupidity is falling for the same thing over and over again.

• Agree 2

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

MSNBC's @KenDilanianNBC

reports a top FBI agent who investigated Trump's Russia ties has been arrested for "money laundering and conspiring to help [Russian] oligarchs evade Russia sanctions"

So . . . . .  MSNBC is protecting President Trump ?

Have I got that right ?

• Like (+1) 1