POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Lawsuits Against Trump Are So Transparently Political They're Backfiring Badly With Democrats

by Virginia Taft

It turns out that the American people know a scam when they see one — even Democrats.

A new I&I/TIPP poll shows indisputably that the lawsuits against Trump are beginning to boomerang in the minds of Democrats. Indeed, they're not buying the BS that Donald Trump is a "THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!!!" Donald Trump is currently indicted on 91 obviously orchestrated felony counts, as well as other lawsuits in multiple venues around the U.S. There's the indictment about legally held documents at Mar-a-Lago, there's the one about "inciting" an insurrection, and there's the fraudulent civil lawsuit in New York on which the judge has already ruled the former president is guilty

https://pjmedia.com/victoria-taft/2023/12/11/lawsuits-against-trump-are-so-transparently-political-that-even-democrats-are-catching-on-n4924657

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commie's gonna commie...

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Joke can't remove his SS protection.  And the they're desperately trying the other options (court cases).

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC: Trump Indicted For Fourth Time, US Police State Officially Ushered In.
2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Guilty of plotting crimes you say?

I'm sorry, is there something with this statement you disagree with:  It’s a good day to remind you that the patriotic group you’re a part of is infested with feds. Someone discusses something illegal (It’s time to take up arms!), that’s a fed trying to send you to prison for 20 years. Be smart and stay legal. Don’t let your anger ruin you.

🎯 

This Colorado BS is merely the tip of the iceberg in terms of election interference and rigging that is to come.

2020? Ha! Child's play.

And if somehow these efforts fail to prevent a Trump victory?

You again have to be a moron to not realize what absolutely will be on the table.

This is such a massive cope from people on the right still operating under the insane assumption that the Left won’t do *everything* possible to prevent Trump from becoming president and assuming the powers of the office.

They tried to prevent Trump’s election in 2016 with illegal spying and the bogus Steele dossier. They used a lawless FBI operation to cripple his presidency. They impeached him twice. They accused his Supreme Court nominee of running a secret gang rape cartel. They shut down the country over a flu, then lied about its origin, illegally changed ballot laws, burned American cities to the ground, stole the 2020 election, and then imprisoned anyone who protested it.

Now they’re trying to put Trump in prison, and if that fails, they’ll throw him off the ballot. You can fill in the blanks on what they’ll consider if neither of those options work.

If, after knowing all that, you look at some polls and tell yourself it’s all fine because they show him winning, then you’re living on a different planet and a different reality.

44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

:lol:

Courts all over the nation, Trump's DOJ, and literally 10's of thousands of people did consider those things, Lyin' Ted.  What he meant to say is, "consider these alternate fake electors after Mike Pence disregards the Constitution".  Not everyone's a dumb ass.  

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Commie useful idiot.

:lol:

Turley is saying, so there was an insurrection and maybe he did violate the 14th Amendment, but for God's sake you have to keep him if the people want him.  Let's play spin the flailing wheel of insurrection for talking points.  It's like burning the Constitution to light a campaign.  It's amazing how quickly the Constitution lovers hate it when it is used against them.  Words from the only sane one left in the pool of sewage GQP: Christie added: "Donald Trump said it is okay to suspend the Constitution. The vote you take is to preserve, protect and defend, not suspend. I will always stand up for our Constitution regardless of the political pressure."

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

This is how you stop the insanity.

Problem is Republicans are almost as bad as democrats and have no balls.

Illegals entering the country will not get a court to invoke the 14th Amendment, even in Floriduh or Texass.  Maybe just stick with the sham impeachment gambit.  How many right-wing outlets have attempted to dispute the COL courts claims?  I'm going to guess none.

Laughable - Trump and his family destroyed Gym's argument. How much did the Trump org make off his 500+ visits to his numerous properties?

How much did Trump Org make off our tax dollars forcing government officials (and the Air Force) to stay and go out of their way to stay at Trump properties?

What is the value of those trademarks/patents Trump and Ivanka received from CHINUH?

And don't forget about that $2 BILLION score from MBS.... 

GB0P6WaWYAAEI-E?format=jpg&name=small

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When he has to recuse himself, it's going to make the vote a LOT more interesting.  From what I've researched, this is what you will hear if it's a 4-4 tie:   “The judgment is affirmed by an equally divided court.”   For those of you still struggling with schoolhouse rock judicial, that means the COL ruling stands(along with all the other states).  

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

Turley is saying, so there was an insurrection and maybe he did violate the 14th Amendment, but for God's sake you have to keep him if the people want him.  Let's play spin the flailing wheel of insurrection for talking points.  It's like burning the Constitution to light a campaign.  It's amazing how quickly the Constitution lovers hate it when it is used against them.  Words from the only sane one left in the pool of sewage GQP: Christie added: "Donald Trump said it is okay to suspend the Constitution. The vote you take is to preserve, protect and defend, not suspend. I will always stand up for our Constitution regardless of the political pressure."

LOL!  Did you actually read what Turley wrote?

34 minutes ago, daz28 said:

When he has to recuse himself, it's going to make the vote a LOT more interesting.  From what I've researched, this is what you will hear if it's a 4-4 tie:   “The judgment is affirmed by an equally divided court.”   For those of you still struggling with schoolhouse rock judicial, that means the COL ruling stands(along with all the other states).  

What makes you think he'll "have to" recuse himself?  And even if he does, where do you get a 4-4 tie? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Did you actually read what Turley wrote?

What makes you think he'll "have to" recuse himself?  And even if he does, where do you get a 4-4 tie? 

Yes, I struggled through the horrible grammar, but maybe I missed something, because I was in such a hurry to find out what Tucker wants GQP'ers to repeat next.  

He won't "have to", and I'm sure he won't even though his wife was texting a prime witness for the prosecution in the election trial.  When it comes to our country, sometimes Roberts does the right thing.  It's also not impossible one of the conservatives actually defends the Constitution.  Unlikely, but possible.