POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

More corrupt FBI news.

Report: The FBI Illegally Politicized Background Investigations For Republican Presidential Nominees

by Samuel Mangold-Lanett

A recent report published by America First Legal (AFL) details how the FBI weaponized the federal background investigation process to deny Republican presidents — specifically Donald Trump — the ability to make political appointments in an “institution-wide” violation of the Privacy Act, the Paperwork Reduction Act, and other federal statutes. Institutional disregard for the FBI Manual of Investigative Operations and Guidelines (MIOG) further contributed to this.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/14/report-the-fbi-illegally-politicized-background-investigations-for-republican-presidential-nominees/

• Like (+1) 1

GRILLING MERRICK GARLAND

The politicizing of the Department of Justice has been underway for quite a while. It reached a sort of apotheosis when Eric Holder declared himself Barack Obama’s “wing man,” and Holder didn’t mind being held in contempt of Congress as he pursued his higher duty to the Democratic Party.

Now we have Merrick Garland as Attorney General, if anything a worse political hack than Holder. He testified today before the House Judiciary Committee, which has oversight responsibility for DOJ. No doubt there were other highlights, but this one caught my attention. Representative Jeff van Drew asks Garland about Garland’s FBI going after Catholics:

Attorney General Garland responds to Rep. Jeff Van Drew's (R-NJ) questions about the DOJ and FBI persecuting traditional Catholics: "The idea that someone with my family background would discriminate against any religion is so outrageous! So absurd!" pic.twitter.com/RKoTcXIL0o

— CSPAN (@cspan) September 20, 2023

Garland is a classic bureaucrat who purports to be surprised by the outrages that are committed under his authority, and takes no responsibility for them.

Nor, for that matter does anyone else, since he is not aware of anyone being disciplined for spying on Catholics.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/09/grilling-merrick-garland.php

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not so fast, my friend:

The deed restriction would seem to prevent anyone from buying the estate for use as a private residence rather than a club. But one Palm Beach real estate source who is familiar with the deed language offered a theoretical scenario where someone could buy and use Mar-a-Lago solely as a family estate. 

Trump could sell the buyer the property as a private club — and the new owner could then cancel every membership and instead treat the property as a “club with one member,” the source said. 

During the original club negotiations with Trump, the town also demanded an agreement that the property never be subdivided. That deed restriction echoes one issued on the property by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. 

If a single buyer did purchase the property for use as a club with only one member, the subdivision clause would not be violated, the source said. 

On 9/27/2023 at 5:25 AM, John from Riverside said:

Has Hunter Biden actually pleaded the fifth on anything that seems more of a Trump tactic

What he has ever been charged with because we know that he has used prostitutes, cocaine, and worked as a foreign agent. These are all illegal and these we know for a fact.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

What he has ever been charged with because we know that he has used prostitutes, cocaine, and worked as a foreign agent. These are all illegal and these we know for a fact.

And, of course, you have proof that he worked as a foreign agent

If the prostitutes and cocaine send him to jail, I’m all for it

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

And, of course, you have proof that he worked as a foreign agent

If the prostitutes and cocaine send him to jail, I’m all for it

His laptop showed he worked as a foreign agent without ever registering as one, that is illegal. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

His laptop showed he worked as a foreign agent without ever registering as one, that is illegal. 

Once again, if Hunter Biden has done anything to be found illegal, he should be prosecuted to those crimes

I don’t think anybody here is defending Hunter Biden he’s kind of a piece of *****

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Exclusive: Donald Trump Followers Targeted by FBI as 2024 Election Nears

The federal government believes that the threat of violence and major civil disturbances around the 2024 U.S. presidential election is so great that it has quietly created a new category of extremists that it seeks to track and counter: Donald Trump's army of MAGA followers.

The challenge for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the primary federal agency charged with law enforcement, is to pursue and prevent what it calls domestic terrorism without direct reference to political parties or affiliations—even though the vast majority of its current "anti-government" investigations are of Trump supporters, according to classified data obtained by Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/2023/10/13/exclusive-fbi-targets-trump-followers-2024-election-nears-1831836.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Time magazine 2021: How a secret cabal came together to fortify and save the 2020 election.

Newsweek 2023: How a corrupt government agency made up of unelected officials will continue to weaponize against citizens in order to save our democracy in 2024.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Time magazine 2021: How a secret cabal came together to fortify and save the 2020 election.

Newsweek 2023: How a corrupt government agency made up of unelected officials will continue to weaponize against citizens in order to save our democracy in 2024.

Awwww....poor criminal, scumbag victims.  No doubt they are profiling hate group members to stop violent crimes by them..  Seems pretty reasonable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They got the mob so worked up, that narrative will have support.

which mob?  The ones in jail for Jan 6

it might be helpful to read the article....or at least look at the pictures

https://www.newsweek.com/2023/10/13/exclusive-fbi-targets-trump-followers-2024-election-nears-1831836.html

anyone disagree and why?

The FBI and DHS report concludes: "Sociopolitical developments—such as narratives of fraud in the recent general election, the emboldening impact of the violent breach of the U.S. Capitol, conditions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and conspiracy theories promoting violence—will almost certainly spur some domestic terrorists to try to engage in violence."

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

⬆️ 

Not that it matters to useful idiot commies like Quack...

But in the USA we don't investigate people in search of crimes...or at least we didn't used to.

Morons like Quack give their full throated support to show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Not that it matters to useful idiot commies like Quack...

But in the USA we don't investigate people in search of crimes...or at least we didn't used to.

Morons like Quack give their full throated support to show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

profiling has been done for decades.  Has been responsible for the incarceration of many of the worst and most slippery criminals.  But I suppose you want them out on the street if they're white, racist, MAGA and support political violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offender_profiling

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

which mob?  The ones in jail for Jan 6

it might be helpful to read the article....or at least look at the pictures

anyone disagree and why?

The FBI and DHS report concludes: "Sociopolitical developments—such as narratives of fraud in the recent general election, the emboldening impact of the violent breach of the U.S. Capitol, conditions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and conspiracy theories promoting violence—will almost certainly spur some domestic terrorists to try to engage in violence."

The mob of PAC/MSM parrots that want its pound of flesh. 

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

profiling has been done for decades.  Has been responsible for the incarceration of many of the worst and most slippery criminals.  But I suppose you want them out on the street if they're white, racist, MAGA and support political violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offender_profiling

Profiling is wrong.  At least that's what Dems told us...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1