POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The mobs are melting down across social media and the usual talking head sources.

then when he said he would pay the bill with cash, a meme was born.

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The mobs are melting down across social media and the usual talking head sources.

then when he said he would pay the bill with cash, a meme was born.

Hoax

"No matter how much one disapproves of Mr. Trump, or wishes that his presidential ambitions fail, every defendant deserves due process, including recourse to appeal...."

"Seeking appeal should not be effectively impossible, or expensive to the point of imposing vast and irreparable harm, particularly when a defendant has a colorable argument before appellate judges, as Mr. Trump appears to have...."

That's the Editorial Board of The Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/03/25/trump-bond-appeal-new-york-fraud-trial/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Commies. Also, fact check: True.

Let's get this straight.

Senate Democrat leader Chuck Schumer went to the steps of the Supreme Court and physically threatened the justices, if they didn't rule his way on a pending case.

For months, Biden Democrats threatened and intimidated Supreme Court justices and their families in their homes. With that same pending case.

The Biden White House and Justice Department encouraged these illegal obstruction-of-justice campaigns, falsely stating they were protected by the First Amendment. (They are absolutely not. They are a federal crime.)

Even after justices and their families went to safe houses.

Even after the 1 am assassination attempt against Justice Kavanaugh, his wife Ashley, and their two teenage daughters.

Biden Democrats constantly attack Ginni Thomas for her lifelong political advocacy--in which she has engaged long before her husband became a judge or justice.

But Trump is somehow "threatening" by pointing out the clear political biases of Democrat judges, prosecutors, attorneys, their staffs, their adult family members, and witnesses?

If anyone on the planet has the absolute constitutional right to do this, it is a criminal defendant.

Especially one going through a criminal process that is so obviously politicized and weaponized against him.

• Like (+1) 1

It is not illegal to object to a presidential election. It's allowed by the Electoral Count Act of 1887. Democrats objected to Republican wins in 1968, 2000, 2004, and 2016. We don't see Al Gore and John Kerry and Hillary Clinton in prison.

It's also protected by the First Amendment to object to a presidential election.

The only place in the world where it's illegal to object to a presidential election is a place like China and North Korea, and now Washington, D.C., and Atlanta

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

People say that I’m crazy, but I tend to be right.

I did not make up the Presidential Records Act theory. This was a 2012 decision by Obama-appointed Judge Amy Berman Jackson when she ruled that President Clinton’s highly classified recordings that were in his sock drawer were deemed personal under the Presidential Records Act.

People may not like that ruling and think it is incorrect, but Judge Aileen Cannon is using the same precedent. 

President Trump has the absolute authority under the Presidential Records Act to keep any records he wishes to keep.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

People say that I’m crazy, but I tend to be right.

I did not make up the Presidential Records Act theory. This was a 2012 decision by Obama-appointed Judge Amy Berman Jackson when she ruled that President Clinton’s highly classified recordings that were in his sock drawer were deemed personal under the Presidential Records Act.

People may not like that ruling and think it is incorrect, but Judge Aileen Cannon is using the same precedent. 

President Trump has the absolute authority under the Presidential Records Act to keep any records he wishes to keep.

As I have been saying...

• Like (+1) 3

As We Barrel Headlong Into Trump's First Criminal Trial, Biased Judge Merchan Releases Jury Questions

024b73e5-91dc-4a84-a8b1-9270fcf248ce-105

"Do you have any strong opinions or firmly held beliefs about former President Donald Trump or the fact that he is a current candidate for president that would interfere with your ability to be a fair or impartial juror?" another question asked.

Nope. Never heard of him. That’s the answer Merchan is apparently seeking. He will boot any prospective panelists if they show any sign of bias

"Do you have any strong opinions or firmly held beliefs about whether a former president may be criminally charged in a state court?" asks one question. "Do you have any feelings about how Mr. Trump is being treated in this case?"

I almost want to say no; I’ve been living in a cave for the last decade, I have no feelings of any kind about the oncoming proceedings. 

Obviously, judges don’t want to seat biased jurors, but sometimes the lengths they resort to are almost comical.

Who in the United States doesn’t have an opinion on Donald Trump, one way or the other?

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/04/09/as-we-barrel-headlong-into-trumps-first-criminal-trial-biased-judge-merchan-releases-jury-questions-n2172498