POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

Fani Willis in the court room as the state makes their closing argument. 

Defense just blistered them for the past 90 minutes. 

And there’s this… Judge is likely unaware of this as Megyn Kelly just received this. 

On 2/28/2024 at 7:09 PM, B-Man said:

Again, raise your hand if you are surprised.

Public Info Reveals New York AG Letitia James Lives High on the Public Hog

0acfc935-1260-425d-99bd-b236a577fc1b-105

New York Attorney General Letitia James, she of the smug tweets regarding the recent ridiculous court decision in her state against former President Donald Trump, has wholeheartedly embraced the outstanding Democratic tradition of turning a six-figure salary into an eight-figure lifestyle. This information comes courtesy of X (formerly Twitter) user Mel (@Villgecrazylady), who uses publicly available information to expose James’ lascivious lifestyle

https://redstate.com/jerrywilson/2024/02/28/new-york-attorney-general-letitia-james-lives-high-off-the-public-hog-n2170725

So nice to be above the law.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m pretty sure the attorney representing Fani Willis is going to pass out.

I don’t know what bearing this will have on the judges decision but my goodness.. this is tough to watch.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, gonna get tossed. 

I GUARANTEE you that the 'selective enforcement' motion won't win.  Trying to say the factors of one crime can't be different than another is folly.  "This case is different, and this is why"-motion denied.  They're literally saying, Billy got sprinkles, so why didn't Bobby?  An incredibly weak, even childish motion, that will be insulting to any judge.  Imagine if every single tried case in history had to meet this standard.  There would have to be a trial before any trial ever began.  It's ridiculous, and I'd bet on it.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, daz28 said:

I GUARANTEE you that the 'selective enforcement' motion won't win.  Trying to say the factors of one crime can't be different than another is folly.  "This case is different, and this is why"-motion denied.  They're literally saying, Billy got sprinkles, so why didn't Bobby?  An incredibly weak, even childish motion, that will be insulting to any judge.  Imagine if every single tried case in history had to meet this standard.  There would have to be a trial before any trial ever began.  It's ridiculous, and I'd bet on it.

The only thing that is childish is continuing to deny that Joke illegally took, willfully possessed and shared classified information.  You remind me of children putting their fingers in their ears and screaming “I can’t hear you!”

• Agree 1

TRUE.

From Georgia to New York, 2024 could turn on the odor of selective prosecution

The Hill, by Jonathan Turley

For many citizens, mendacity, or dishonesty, is wafting from various courtrooms around the country. The odor is becoming intolerable for many Americans as selective prosecution is being raised in a wide array of cases.

The problem is that courts have made it virtually impossible to use this claim to dismiss counts. Yet there is a disturbing level of merit to some of these underlying objections.

For years, conservatives have objected that there is a two-tier system of justice in this country. I have long resisted such claims, but it has become increasingly difficult to deny the obvious as selective prosecution in a variety of recent cases and opinions.

https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/4535603-from-georgia-to-new-york-2024-could-turn-on-the-odor-of-selective-prosecution/

• Agree 1

Poll Shows Most Americans See Through Democrat Efforts to Prosecute Trump

By Jeff Charles 

8fa56d63-658a-48a4-a317-aaa22398365b-105

These days, finding a poll with good news for President Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats is harder than finding a politician in D.C. without their hands in your pockets. A recent survey found that most Americans can clearly see what the slew of indictments against former President Donald Trump is about, an issue that could spell trouble for Biden’s chances of winning reelection. 

The survey, conducted by McLaughlin and Associates, revealed that most respondents believe Biden is using the government against Trump through the justice system to skew the outcome of the upcoming presidential election. Interestingly enough, it is not only Republicans who have this perspective – Democrats and Independents also see through the scam.

In the latest McLaughlin and Associates survey shared with Secrets on Wednesday, 56% said they believe that “Joe Biden wants to stop President Trump from winning the election by putting him in jail.” Some 30% disagreed.

Republicans, 86% to 8%, agreed, as did independent voters, 50% to 33%. But so did many Democrats — 32% agreed to 48% who didn’t.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/03/21/shocker-poll-shows-most-americans-see-through-democrats-effort-to-prosecute-trump-n2171733

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/2929533/voters-charge-biden-wants-to-jail-trump-before-election-56-30/

• Like (+1) 1

"But what is interesting is that a few voices on the Left have spoken up to question the fairness of the proceedings."

"Not to defend Trump — they could never bring themselves to do that — but to ask whether the process being used to go after him is fair.

Washington Post columnist Ruth Marcus, firmly in the liberal camp and firmly anti-Trump, expressed worries about the precedent the Trump case could set. From her column this week: 'The essence of Trump’s argument on appeal is that the supposed harm he caused was minimal at best — all his lenders were repaid — and that the penalty levied against him was therefore wildly excessive....'

Progressive commentator Cenk Uygur, also firmly anti-Trump, had a similar view. 'To me, putting up all the cash upfront before you appeal the case seems draconian for everyone, not just Trump.... But what if he wins the appeal? So you made him sell all of his properties to get the collateral, but then he can’t buy them back....'...

Someday, of course, what goes around will come around for Democrats, probably in circumstances that none of them could predict right now...."

Writes Byron York.

Most Trump antagonists seem to be laughing and salivating. I suppose they would enjoy seeing the man tortured. It's bizarrely shortsighted. Do they think Trump is uniquely evil and nothing that happens to him will set a precedent?

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2024/03/but-what-is-interesting-is-that-few.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/03/19/trump-appeal-fraud-judgment-464-million-bond/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2927808/what-happens-if-trump-doesnt-secure-his-454-million-bond-left-and-right-say-its-gone-to-far/

On 7/26/2022 at 7:07 AM, BillsFanNC said:

All the FBI / DOJ scandals discussion here..

Russia collusion / FISA abuse

Whitmer fednapping

School board meeting parents are domestic terrorists

J6 fed involvement & DC jail gulag with no due process.

Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation.

Etc...

And remember  @ChiGoose has told us that politicians, Grassley in this case, who tell us they are after the truth are only after the truth and nothing more.  Any political ramifications that may come from these things are coincidental.

Nothing to see here folks while all the while they have cases against the orange man for p ing on the side of the road just to try to keep him from running again now thats justice !!