POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He seems real worried...

Oh yeah, it's definitely that.  It's not like people in their late 70s are known for nodding off or anything.

3 minutes ago, Capco said:

Oh yeah, it's definitely that.  It's not like people in their late 70s are known for nodding off or anything.

True, look at Biden.  His day would have been lidded 6 hours ago...

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

True, look at Biden.  His day would have been lidded 6 hours ago...

Ahhh.  So THAT'S why there isn't an ounce of hypocrisy in this instance.  Gotcha 👍

I guess I've been slacking on my mental gymnastics.  

Just now, Capco said:

Ahhh.  So THAT'S why there isn't an ounce of hypocrisy in this instance.  Gotcha 👍

I guess I've been slacking on my mental gymnastics.  

I was being sarcastic when I said that he was worried.  He's not.  Hence he wouldn't be sleeping in court. 

But why libs are so geeked about Trump falling asleep inside a boring courtroom when Biden does it so frequently they often times they have to put a lid on his day as early as 9 AM is curious.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

I was being sarcastic when I said that he was worried. 

I'm aware lol, as I hope you're aware of my own sarcasm in my responses.  Trump takes a nap after coining Sleepy Joe, so the natural defensive response is "oh yeah?! well... Biden takes more naps so 😛." 

Our politics have become so incredibly childish when you think about it.  They are old and running for the most demanding office in the world.  Of course they are going to nod off.

Of all the things that worry me about a Trump or a Biden presidency, napping frequently simply doesn't make the list.  Why it scares the daylights out of Republicans in Biden's case is beyond me.  

13 minutes ago, Capco said:

I'm aware lol, as I hope you're aware of my own sarcasm in my responses.  Trump takes a nap after coining Sleepy Joe, so the natural defensive response is "oh yeah?! well... Biden takes more naps so 😛." 

Our politics have become so incredibly childish when you think about it.  They are old and running for the most demanding office in the world.  Of course they are going to nod off.

Of all the things that worry me about a Trump or a Biden presidency, napping frequently simply doesn't make the list.  Why it scares the daylights out of Republicans in Biden's case is beyond me.  

More like Dems gleefully pointing out that Trump fell asleep for the first time in public that probably anyone has seen, when Biden is worse...is hypocrisy.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

More like Dems gleefully pointing out that Trump fell asleep for the first time in public that probably anyone has seen, when Biden is worse...is hypocrisy.

I don't see that as hypocrisy when it's preceded by the hypocrisy of calling someone out for something, then doing it themselves.  

I see that as splitting hairs in an attempt to save face.  

53 minutes ago, Capco said:

I don't see that as hypocrisy when it's preceded by the hypocrisy of calling someone out for something, then doing it themselves.  

I see that as splitting hairs in an attempt to save face.  

I would have waited for more than 1 instance.  But that's just me.  Again the difference in energy level between the 2 is marked.

We have Biden falling asleep as POTUS on VIDEO multiple times.

With Trump we have reporting from a lying media who has lied repeatedly about Trump for years.

So yeah. Go ***** yourselves commies.

• Like (+1) 1

To clear up any confusion as to what Special Counsel Jack Smith sought to conceal in classified documents case, this is what Smith told Judge Cannon in Feb 2024 in response to Trump's motion to compel discovery from numerous govt agencies:

1) Defendants are not entitled to discovery of internal government correspondence and memoranda, or to documents that are otherwise privileged.

2) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence of 'Improper Coordination with NARA' and of 'Bias and Investigative Misconduct.'

3) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Trump’s Security Clearance With The Department of Energy.

4) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Secure Facilities at President Trump’s Residences.

5) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Production of Materials Concerning the Search of Mar-a-Lago.

AND FINALLY:

6) Defendants’ Request for Unredacted Discovery of Materials Should Be Denied.

It's all right here...

storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…

letitia-james_donald-trump_4722_1-1600x9

Judge Smacks Down Letitia James, Rules in Favor of Trump in Fight Over $175 Million Bond

A judge on Monday smacked down Marxist tyrant Letitia James and ruled in favor of Trump in a fight over a $175 million bond. On Friday, Letitia James asked a judge to void Trump’s $175 million bond that he posted to appeal the civil fraud case Letitia James argued that California-based Knight Specialty Insurance Company (KSIC) is not approved to do business in New York. James also questioned whether KSIC has the funds to back up the $175 million bond Trump previously posted.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/breaking-judge-smacks-down-letitia-james-rules-favor/

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

0acfc935-1260-425d-99bd-b236a577fc1b-105

Did Letitia James Accidentally Reveal the Real Reason for Her Trump Witch Hunt?

MATT MARGOLIS 

FTA:

James's legal team argued that the court should nullify Trump's reduced judgment of $175 million in his non-jury civil fraud trial.

Her team raised concerns about the ability of Knight Specialty Insurance, the company behind the substantial bond, to actually pay the bond if necessary.

That's a rather curious position since she had asked for a much larger $370 million in damages — it's as if the entire point was to achieve a judgment that would be impossible for Donald Trump to pay. It's as if the entire point of her case was to seize his assets under bogus pretenses and be a hero to the radical left. 

As you know, in February, leftist Judge Arthur Engoron fined Trump $454 million (including interest) for allegedly fraudulently inflating the value of his assets while seeking a loan to build a project. Trump paid the loan back in full, and the bank he supposedly defrauded testified in his defense.

Simply put, there was no crime or victim.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/22/letitia-james-challenge-to-trumps-175-million-bond-rejected-by-judge-n4928407

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

0acfc935-1260-425d-99bd-b236a577fc1b-105

Did Letitia James Accidentally Reveal the Real Reason for Her Trump Witch Hunt?

MATT MARGOLIS 

FTA:

James's legal team argued that the court should nullify Trump's reduced judgment of $175 million in his non-jury civil fraud trial.

Her team raised concerns about the ability of Knight Specialty Insurance, the company behind the substantial bond, to actually pay the bond if necessary.

That's a rather curious position since she had asked for a much larger $370 million in damages — it's as if the entire point was to achieve a judgment that would be impossible for Donald Trump to pay. It's as if the entire point of her case was to seize his assets under bogus pretenses and be a hero to the radical left. 

As you know, in February, leftist Judge Arthur Engoron fined Trump $454 million (including interest) for allegedly fraudulently inflating the value of his assets while seeking a loan to build a project. Trump paid the loan back in full, and the bank he supposedly defrauded testified in his defense.

Simply put, there was no crime or victim.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/22/letitia-james-challenge-to-trumps-175-million-bond-rejected-by-judge-n4928407

These are all meant to drain him financially.  Now on to the appeal...

Edited by Doc