POTUS Dementia, Cancer, Covid.

What a delightful day or reading.  The faithful bloodhounds, once punch-drunk on lurid stories about the urine of Russian hookers, set about sniffing out allegations of treason, collusion and obstruction on a multi-year journey that lead to nothing.  Still, they think, there must have been something...it couldn't been just political gamesmanship appealing to the lowest common denominator of the dem party, could it?  (Hint:  It could. It was. You played your part.).

Now, the current prez, bounced from previous Presidential runs because of plagiarism, and lying about his academic credentials, who claims to have dispatched a gangbanger no one seems to remember, who claims to have long-hauled 18 wheelers, claims an appointment to a prestigious military institution that has no record of his appointment, and most recently declared he's dealing with the Big C, a notion quickly walked back by his home health aides, well now he's been declared COVID positive, and some people are skeptical.

Personally, I think he has it after a week or two of globetrotting, hanging out on large groups, shaking hands, pressing the flesh and jonesing for some gas from the Saudis.  He certainly didn't seem to be at all concerned about his status as a high-risk oldster.  He might as well have been in Vegas for all the exposure he had.   Still, I understand the skepticism, and wouldn't bet my life on his integrity. 

Now, I told my everyone that I have tonsillitis from climate change, and will require dangerous surgery to have them removed.   My wife reminded me that I had my tonsils removed in 1980 and that I'm perfectly healthy.  Still, if I believe it, it's real, right?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Nolte: One Year Ago Today, Joe Biden Said Vaccinated Cannot Get COVID

On July 21, 2021, Joe Biden told the country that the vaccinated could not get the coronavirus.

"But again, one last thing.  I — we don’t talk enough to you about this, I don’t think.  One last thing that’s really important is: We’re not in a position where we think that any virus — including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of non — unvaccinated people — the vi- — the various shots that people are getting now cover that.  They’re — you’re okay.  You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/21/nolte-one-year-ago-today-joe-biden-said-vaccinated-cannot-get-covid/

Also, climate change is real.

Trust the science bro.  

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's Trump got to do with this? Trump is going to jail 

Perhaps…but it was just a rebuttal to your ‘gas prices must be down’ post…I was basically saying ‘compared to what?’ 👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Nolte: One Year Ago Today, Joe Biden Said Vaccinated Cannot Get COVID

On July 21, 2021, Joe Biden told the country that the vaccinated could not get the coronavirus.

"But again, one last thing.  I — we don’t talk enough to you about this, I don’t think.  One last thing that’s really important is: We’re not in a position where we think that any virus — including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of non — unvaccinated people — the vi- — the various shots that people are getting now cover that.  They’re — you’re okay.  You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/21/nolte-one-year-ago-today-joe-biden-said-vaccinated-cannot-get-covid/

Also, climate change is real.

Trust the science bro.  

That could only mean one thing. Biden was never vaccinated. Follow the science, man, follow the science.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He's got Covid again!

In reality this is likely the same infection. That's what happens when you use a ridiculous Ct cutoff value >37. One day you might be negative and the next positive because you're only amplifying viral fragments and generating false positive results. Millions upon millions of false positive covid tests have been generated throughout the pandemic because of this.

Anyone who has ever been in PCR assay development for respiratory viruses laughs at the completely ludicrous Ct values used in these covid tests. 

• Like (+1) 1