Darn you Josh Allen and your silly "Deez Nuts" humor!

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

1. The Lovin' Spoonful "Summer in the City"

Hot town summer in the city

Back of my neck Deez Nuts getting dirty and gritty.

2. Lynyrd Skynyrd "That Smell"

Whiskey bottles, and brand new cars

Oak tree Deez Nuts you're in my way.

Music will simply never be the same.  I’m old enough to have already lived through that first round of pop Deez Nuts humor.  Somehow,  our Joshy Boy had resurrected it and my maturation is forever completely derailed.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Acid Trip GIF

Friends I have done more shrooms and acid in my life than I can accurately recall now.  So yes, this thread could be related to such past activity.  
Seriously, probably less than 50 individual tabs of old fashioned LSD, but that was all back in the 90’s and not all of it was worth my money.  Shrooms probably whatever a quarter ounce times 25 or so adds up to.  But shrooms aren’t nearly as bad for you IMHO.  Can possibly be a treatment for severe depression.

BTW…LSD occurs naturally in rye grain products that have molded.  The Salem witch thing (among many other similar historical occurrences) was very likely a case of a few villagers tripping their respective nutz (Deez or otherwise) off without realizing it.  Just food for thought.

Good night all

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

As stupid-silly and less-than-mature as I am, I have never considered such a connection to this band.  My life will never be the same!

You goin' over my head (metaphorically) with some young-folks, internet stuff that makes me feel uncool when I don't know what you're talking about.  And it can be so obvious sometimes.  I love ya JDubya76 anyways though.  I'm assuming the "76" is a birth-year reference (and I could very well be so wrong).

And now I feel even more dumb.  Pray to tell, what is "LIGMA?"

Ligma nuts

1. Led Zeppelin "Kashmir"

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face Deez Nuts.

2. Guess Who "These Eyes Deez Nuts"

These eyes Deez Nuts cry every night for you.

3. The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army"

I'm gonna fight'em off, a seven nation army couldn't hold me back Deez Nuts.

• Like (+1) 1

This is the third time in 4 years I have seen the word DARN used in a thread title with absolutely no ban at all

not so much as a 3 day suspension

This is why the world is going to sheet :w00t:

• Haha (+1) 1

Ok,  I have one of the best such songs now.  But if I just tell the world,  it feels cheap and underserved (because I take this topic wayyyyyyyy to seriously lol).

But I will give you a big hint:  It’s an oldie (80’s) by a pop duo from across the big pond.  One of the members has passed away but had a pretty good solo career himself.  That group’s name rhymes with “Blam!”

Can anyone guess the song I am thinking about?

(And maybe I should post script this with the disclaimer that it may not be the most productive thing to try and read my crazy ass mind.  But good luck anyhow!)

17 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Ok,  I have one of the best such songs now.  But if I just tell the world,  it feels cheap and underserved (because I take this topic wayyyyyyyy to seriously lol).

But I will give you a big hint:  It’s an oldie (80’s) by a pop duo from across the big pond.  One of the members has passed away but had a pretty good solo career himself.  That group’s name rhymes with “Blam!”

(And maybe I should post script this with the disclaimer that it may not be the most productive thing to try and read my crazy ass mind.  But good luck anyhow!)

Are you asking for your boyz to be woken up before you go... go?

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Careless Whisper

4 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Careless Whisper

Actually “Wake Me Up Before You Go Go” but I totally missed “Careless Whisper”!   🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well done!  I figured you had a pretty great sense of humor with that fantastic handle, Jake

4 hours ago, transient said:

Are you asking for your boyz to be woken up before you go... go?

We have a winner!!!  🎉
😃😃😃😃

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.