Cards Coach Kliff Kingsbury is winning the offseason

stuvian

He’s not winning jack with me. What’s with the infatuation with enormous butts? If I wanted a woman with a butt that big I would have married a fat lady. Perhaps I need to put this in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

23 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

He’s not winning jack with me. What’s with the infatuation with enormous butts? If I wanted a woman with a butt that big I would have married a fat lady. Perhaps I need to put this in the Unpopular Opinions thread.

TOTALLY agree.  I think she's gross.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

TOTALLY agree.  I think she's gross.

Maybe it isn't that unpopular after all. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Mr Info said:

Hate them.  But (butt?) it’s the in thing.  Are they implants? Do they do squats to procure them?  Think they look terrible.

And her face? Like to see her without makeup and whatever surgeries she may have had to “perfect” it.

I prefer natural women, and leave the makeup home.  

Good for Kingsbury..........fine looking polish girl.  

Traditionally men have been attracted to women with the perception of a 45 degree+ spine curvature in the back.........which a big butt gives.   Women with that trait had a much higher chance of bearing children successfully.   The attraction is mostly about procreation.   If I had to guess all the haters in this thread together don't have enough kids to field a basketball team.    There is your answer........low sex drive, low T and possibly some other kind of perversion.  :nana:

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Mr Info said:

I suspect it just goes to show what a serious football fan she is. She can sit on a cheap metal bleacher seat and take in a game without too much discomfort. 

That has to be it…….otherwise…..well that would just be weird. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.