Roe vs Wade Overturned

8 hours ago, Andy1 said:

If men got pregnant, the right to have an abortion would be the 1st Amendment in the Constitutuon.

If we learned anything this week, it's that the extreme left has been faking it and that yesterday's court decision has forced them to reveal they do really understand what a "women" is and they admit that men cannot get pregnant.    

Maybe next week we're see some intelligent debate and compromise in legislatures between the extreme positions of the "right" to abortion on demand at any time during a pregnancy without limitations or conditions paid by the taxpayers vs. a complete and total ban with no exceptions.  I've got confidence that can be worked through and that 99% of American's agree a proper compromise and correct decision is someplace between those two extremes.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

You anti abortion freaks coming after contraception and gay marriage next?  Good luck. 

What is important is everyone agrees with you on what a woman is. 

It's pretty simple; they can't get prostate cancer. ;)

And I'm not looking for anyone to agree with me, frankly I don't care or really have any skin in the gender game. I thought it was a funny little jab.

Also one last thing; I'm pro choice. So cram it with walnuts, ugly.

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'll wait for the conspiracies that the FBI started this.

The proper reaction when there will be known protests somewhere is to have more police to stop it, especially when it is known that the group is unhinged. But apparently you are unaware that the FBI has admitted they had people in the crowd on January 6th but won't state how many or what their role was, so January 6th was not exactly conspiracy unless you still think the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping was spontaneous.

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The proper reaction when there will be known protests somewhere is to have more police to stop it, especially when it is known that the group is unhinged. But apparently you are unaware that the FBI has admitted they had people in the crowd on January 6th but won't state how many or what their role was, so January 6th was not exactly conspiracy unless you still think the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping was spontaneous.

☝🏻️ Exactly. Let's see what the FBI memos say about this one. Don't rush to judgement... 

23 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Tim, I don’t get this logic.  

The FBI has had informants or embedded agents forever.   I don’t always understand why a guy like Whitey Bulger is allowed to exist as an informant, and it seems fairly obvious that decisions by law enforcement lead directly to the victimization and death of innocent people, but it’s hardly a novel concept. 

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Right?

Right.  So why didn’t you? 

1 hour ago, yall said:

It's pretty simple; they can't get prostate cancer. ;)

And I'm not looking for anyone to agree with me, frankly I don't care or really have any skin in the gender game. I thought it was a funny little jab.

Also one last thing; I'm pro choice. So cram it with walnuts, ugly.

Just keep whining for attention little man. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Just keep whining for attention little man. 

What exactly is your problem? Just looking to pick fights on a football forum when someone makes a joke you don't like?

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I remember my first time in the PPP...

I don't post here too often, more of a lurker. Being somewhat of a centrist, you get hit with traffic from both directions. ;)

• Agree 2

Read It: Supreme Court’s 147 Page Decision Overturning Roe V. Wade

Daily Wire

https://www.dailywire.com/news/read-it-supreme-courts-213-page-decision-overturning-roe-v-wade

Hollywood reacts to Roe v. Wade being overturned: 'Absolutely terrified'

by Lauryn Overhultz

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hollywood-reacts-roe-v-wade-overturned

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If we learned anything this week, it's that the extreme left has been faking it and that yesterday's court decision has forced them to reveal they do really understand what a "women" is and they admit that men cannot get pregnant.    

Maybe next week we're see some intelligent debate and compromise in legislatures between the extreme positions of the "right" to abortion on demand at any time during a pregnancy without limitations or conditions paid by the taxpayers vs. a complete and total ban with no exceptions.  I've got confidence that can be worked through and that 99% of American's agree a proper compromise and correct decision is someplace between those two extremes.  

Roe v Wade was the compromise you talk of. That is why people are so outraged about this court decision. From Roe v Wade in Wikipedia:

The Court resolved these competing interests by announcing a trimester timetable to govern all abortion regulations in the United States. During the first trimester, governments could not regulate abortion at all, except to require that abortions be performed by a licensed physician. During the second trimester, governments could regulate the abortion procedure, but only for the purpose of protecting maternal health and not for protecting fetal life. After viability (which includes the third trimester of pregnancy and the last few weeks of the second trimester), abortions could be regulated and even prohibited, but only if the laws provided exceptions for abortions necessary to save the "life" or "health" of the mother.