Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Wow. Completely wrong.

But shouldn’t be surprising. You seem to be unable to read and like to project your insecurities about your deficiencies on others. 

I’ve touched a nerve. I’m not wrong 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

No, you very much are wrong. But you’re so sure of yourself that it is impossible for you to believe you’re wrong even when you very much are. 

About as believable as @redtail story about seeing nazi recruitment posters at a trailhead lol. Nobody believes you 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

About as believable as @redtail story about seeing nazi recruitment posters at a trailhead lol. Nobody believes you 

I think is a pretty telling thing that’s common from people on the right today:

They just make ***t up.

And if the facts don’t match their narrative, they just ignore the facts. Feelings over facts, all day every day. 

You don’t know jack about me but it doesn’t matter because the fictional version of me you’ve made up in your head fits your narrative and allows you to divert from the topic at hand when it’s convenient to you. 

• 1 month later...

Hey look, another citizen who never entered the Capitol, is going to jail.

Still using that as your defense of Epps King?

Yeah, yeah we know...you don't care about Ray Epps.

Reporter Owen Shroyer has been sentenced to prison for 60 days for the January 6th Capitol riot even though he did not enter the building. The Biden regime is making it clear: 'Challenge us in any way and we will throw you in prison.'

What was Shroyer's crime? Prosecutors say Shroyer "helped create" the riot on J6 and he "amplified lies" about the 2020 election. “Shroyer helped create January 6,” they claimed. Basically, he is going to prison for exercising his 1st Amendment rights. Despicable.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey look, another citizen who never entered the Capitol, is going to jail.

Still using that as your defense of Epps King?

Yeah, yeah we know...you don't care about Ray Epps.

Reporter Owen Shroyer has been sentenced to prison for 60 days for the January 6th Capitol riot even though he did not enter the building. The Biden regime is making it clear: 'Challenge us in any way and we will throw you in prison.'

What was Shroyer's crime? Prosecutors say Shroyer "helped create" the riot on J6 and he "amplified lies" about the 2020 election. “Shroyer helped create January 6,” they claimed. Basically, he is going to prison for exercising his 1st Amendment rights. Despicable.

Looking  somewhat like John Brown?

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

I saw that sign footage awhile ago.  Part of the reason I believe he was a Fed plant because they let him off despite everything he did that day and the day before.

Just leave Ray Epps alone. He did far more than many others who did or are doing time, but just leave him alone already. He's the sole MAGA dude that we demand you stop asking questions about, all the rest remain guilty by accusation. 

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can’t wait to see how Karen Psyop, Julie and Bonnie shift the goal posts now:

Oops. There goes that whole narrative.

New narrative: DOJ and Epps have a deal in place to provide him cover. He'll plead guilty to a misdemeanor, get probation, and go away.

Such is the nature of conspiracy theorists. Everything that happens to refute their theory is immediately turned around as providing yet more support for their theory.

Julie Kelly, where are you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

New narrative: DOJ and Epps have a deal in place to provide him cover. He'll plead guilty to a misdemeanor, get probation, and go away.

Such is the nature of conspiracy theorists. Everything that happens to refute their theory is immediately turned around as providing yet more support for their theory.

Yup

41 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And right on cue, almost as if she is The Real Deranged Rhino, here she is. Too easy to be a member of the Trumpist commentariat, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And right on cue, almost as if she is The Real Deranged Rhino, here she is. Too easy to be a member of the Trumpist commentariat, isn't it?

The fun thing about basing your thoughts on feelings instead of facts is that you can just make stuff up to keep moving the goal posts when you're proven wrong time and time and time and time again.

Where did Julie Kelly get her law degree from again?

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Where did Julie Kelly get her law degree from again?

Yeah, I love her comment style, as if she has any idea what she's talking about. "Hmm, I don't recall ever seeing a disorderly conduct single misdemeanor charge in a federal information."

Umm, Julie, happens all the time. I have seen disruptive lawyers in federal courthouses arrested and charged with that single misdemeanor.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Why isn't Epps being charged with more serious crimes than a misdemeanor? Seems like he was just as instrumental in this (cough cough) attempt to overthrow the government as anyone who is now serving significant jail time. And how come he wasn't placed in jail for 3 years awaiting trial like many were? You guys are really trying so hard not to see the truth in front of your faces it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah, I love her comment style, as if she has any idea what she's talking about. "Hmm, I don't recall ever seeing a disorderly conduct single misdemeanor charge in a federal information."

Umm, Julie, happens all the time. I have seen disruptive lawyers in federal courthouses arrested and charged with that single misdemeanor.

Were they part of an armed insurrection too?

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

And right on cue Finding Qanon goes to his finding Qanon shtick....

How very shocking.  

Obsessed with Julie Kelly, just like DR.  As if there aren't career federal prosecutors who have gone on record in agreement with her reporting. 

And lawyers like Finding Q and King have never been known to be handwaving fountains of ambiguity.  😂

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And right on cue Finding Qanon goes to his finding Qanon shtick....

How very shocking.  

Obsessed with Julie Kelly, just like DR.  As if there aren't career federal prosecutors who have gone on record in agreement with her reporting. 

And lawyers like Finding Q and King have never been known to be handwaving fountains of ambiguity.  😂

Sounds like someone's little "but what about Ray Epps, walking around with no consequences whatsoever" talking point has been taken away, leaving him crying for that special binky

(and once again responding to people he performatively "ignores" - so cute!)

18 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Were they part of an armed insurrection too?

No, but they shared the same moronic tendencies to go off at "the man" when they didn't get their way.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Do you ever wonder whether Ol' Tarheel actually marched to THE CAPITOL on January 6?

He seems awfully defensive about the whole thing.

I'm not sure he's mentally capable of planning and executing the trip from NC. Might be too tough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I'm not sure he's mentally capable of planning and executing the trip from NC. Might be too tough.

Dude, you are absolutely pathetic at insults.

😂

Now tell us more about all those nazi rallies in Chicago and how your commie mayor is doing a bang up job.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

And here we have Finding Q with more grasping at conspiracy straws.

Speculating about others J6 activities.....

While simultaneously ignoring the widely known J5 / J6 activities of an avowed MAGA insurrectionist.

Great look Finding!

I think you'll enjoy this

And Quack MD jumps into the fray. 

Why don't you pepper this thread with more unscientific drivel and continue embarrassing whatever institutions where you practiced your quackery.

It's another great look.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And Quack MD jumps into the fray. 

Why don't you pepper this thread with more unscientific drivel and continue embarrassing whatever institutions where you practiced your quackery.

It's another great look.

since the truth is almost always the opposite of what you write, I'll take that as a compliment.

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

An obvious slap on the wrist so they can now say they prosecuted him.

They tried the same thing with Hunter Biden until the Judge caught on and threw it out.

there are players and there are losers,  honest players r hard to find.  losers r easy to find.  compromise....pragmatism.  mantra...throw the scumbags in jail on either side.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1