Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

34 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Someone else made mention of another former player being asked how many they had in their career and their answer was like 3-4 or something like that. 

Even that would be a lot unless you changed teams/cities. Most people get “their guy” who knows them and their body, according to many pro athletes I’ve heard from.

During my couple decades in Florida I played a lot of tennis at a fairly high and strenuous level. Shoulder problems nagged me often. A neighbor swore by a guy who helped her after a car accident, so I gave him a try.  With a “frozen shoulder”, my right hand could not touch my left shoulder when I went in. Randy was a miracle worker who worked on the entire family as needed. You get a guy like that, you don’t go fishing for strangers. It’s like family! 

A couple times on vacations I went for massages and had very different experiences, once with a lady and once with a guy. “WHOA!!! Where you going there!!!???”  I always kept the boxer-briefs on after that. Did removing them send a message? I don’t know the world outside of “our guy”,  but I wasn’t taking any chances. 

Having 66 (all female) massages over 17 months, many from people who are not even licensed, tells you all you need to know. I’m confident this is just the tip of the iceberg. This guy sounds like a serial predator in the worst way. I don’t know what a fair punishment is, but the first thing that has to happen is Watson needs to face the music and admit he was wrong, even if he doesn’t fully understand the depth of that yet. Then he needs to get help. Only THEN can he seek to get back into good graces. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Even that would be a lot unless you changed teams/cities. Most people get “their guy” who knows them and their body, according to many pro athletes I’ve heard from.

During my couple decades in Florida I played a lot of tennis at a fairly high and strenuous level. Shoulder problems nagged me often. A neighbor swore by a guy who helped her after a car accident, so I gave him a try.  With a “frozen shoulder”, my right hand could not touch my left shoulder when I went in. Randy was a miracle worker who worked on the entire family as needed. You get a guy like that, you don’t go fishing for strangers. It’s like family! 

A couple times on vacations I went for massages and had very different experiences, once with a lady and once with a guy. “WHOA!!! Where you going there!!!???”  I always kept the boxer-briefs on after that. Did removing them send a message? I don’t know the world outside of “our guy”,  but I wasn’t taking any chances. 

Having 66 (all female) massages over 17 months, many from people who are not even licensed, tells you all you need to know. I’m confident this is just the tip of the iceberg. This guy sounds like a serial predator in the worst way. I don’t know what a fair punishment is, but the first thing that has to happen is Watson needs to face the music and admit he was wrong, even if he doesn’t fully understand the depth of that yet. Then he needs to get help. Only THEN can he seek to get back into good graces. 

That would be the moral thing to do, but I doubt he's willing to accept the jail time that would mean.

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That would be the moral thing to do, but I doubt he's willing to accept the jail time that would mean.

More likely end up in therapy or a mental health program than jail if he sticks to his story of "I don't see a problem with jacking off in front of other people"

Edited by The Wiz

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Apologizing “in case anyone was offended”  won’t put him in jail. (Which does NOT mean he might not face another grand jury.) In fact, it might help keep him out.

It seems some of these ladies just want him to stop acting “above it” and innocent. Probably some gold digging in there too, but some just got sick of him acting as though they were the problem and he was an angel thru all this. 

Edited by Augie

Can we stop pretending his intent at this place was ever for a "massage."  

Scum bag.  

I couldn't even imagine being a Browns fan right now.   

It's legit like a terrible nightmare.  

One day you're everybody's favorites with a promising 1st overall pick QB.  Then he crashes and burns with his coaches (somehow still employed) and front office.  Who then trade for allegedly a top 5 QB.  Who turns out to be at best a shady, lying, serial abuser to at worst a sexual predator/rapist......and you gave up all those picks and 230 million my God just reading that isn't even something believable from Hollywood.  

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Augie said:

Apologizing “in case anyone was offended”  won’t put him in jail. (Which does NOT mean he might mean he might not face another grand jury.) In fact, it might help keep him out.

It seems some of these ladies just want him to stop acting “above it” and innocent. Probably some gold digging in there too, but some just got sick of him acting as though they were the problem and he was an angel thru all this. 

He absolutely should’ve apologized, settled out of court and agreed to therapy.  But the problem is if there 66 women in 17 months according to NY Times, you’re probably talking at least 100 women he’d eventually have to buy off.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

He absolutely should’ve apologized, settled out of court and agreed to therapy.  But the problem is if there 66 women in 17 months according to NY Times, you’re probably talking at least 100 women he’d eventually have to buy off.  

From what I’ve seen and read, some of them only came forward because he wouldn’t come out and form some type of apology and promise to seek help and reform. 

BTW - if the over/under was 100, I’d take the over and laugh all the way to the bank! And I don’t even gamble! :)

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Augie said:

Apologizing “in case anyone was offended”  won’t put him in jail. (Which does NOT mean he might mean he might not face another grand jury.) In fact, it might help keep him out.

lol yeah, that’s a great defense.  Would play very well with any jury…

sheesh…

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol yeah, that’s a great defense.  Would play very well with any jury…

sheesh…

You’re just like that, I know. It’s a real thing in the real world. It’s possible to put yourself in a more palatable light if you have a little common sense. 

I’m serious, I think some of them are there because he wouldn’t show any contrition. If you can’t envision that, you may be lacking personal skills. Sure, some just want the money. Others, including the latest I believe, just want to see him blink. 

What is your answer? 

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

You’re just like that, I know. It’s a real thing in the real world. It’s possible to put yourself in a more palatable light if you have a little common sense. 

I’m serious, I think some of them are there because he wouldn’t show any contrition. If you can’t envision that, you may be lacking personal skills. Sure, some just want the money. Others, including the latest I believe, just want to see him blink. 

What is your answer? 

So some of these women are after his money and some just want to hear him say I’m sorry?🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

So some of these women are after his money and some just want to hear him say I’m sorry?🤦‍♂️

Have you ever considered……he SHOULD say he’s sorry?  

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Have you ever considered……he SHOULD say he’s sorry?  

Why should he say he’s sorry ?( according to him )  He hasn’t done anything wrong !!

7 minutes ago, Putin said:

Why is it taking so freaking long for the NFL to do something / anything ??? 

I think the way this is growing out of control on new information and allegations, I actually am glad they already haven’t acted and I bet they are as well. Might as well wait till as much as possible comes out and then drop the hammer and bury him and the Browns in one fell swoop. JMO

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Putin said:

Why should he say he’s sorry ?( according to him )  He hasn’t done anything wrong !!

I’m sorry, I can’t tell if this is sarcasm.

1 hour ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

I think the way this is growing out of control on new information and allegations, I actually am glad they already haven’t acted and I bet they are as well. Might as well wait till as much as possible comes out and then drop the hammer and bury him and the Browns in one fell swoop. JMO

It would be more foolish than the trade and Watson fully guaranteed contract Haslam allowed to make any decisions before it all comes out. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34060302/attorney-tony-buzbee-houston-texans-others-added-defendants-lawsuits-deshaun-watson

1 hour ago, Augie said:

What is your answer? 

“common sense” led you to claim that “sorry if anyone was offended” would be an adequate defense in a criminal trial—in fact might keep him out of jail”?

My answer is that that is ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Well, I'm sure the NFL is loving this development.

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No one’s talking about the fact he looks like ***** in OTAs per reports 

Finally, a silver lining in all this for Watson.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, mannc said:

You don’t see the difference between consensual sex acts between adults and (alleged) sexual assault?

The women were trafficked in that case. Much different than the garden tool you went to HS with posting her kitty for sale on backpacks.

Personally I'm down for legalized prostitution. If it was legal would we be talking about either of these cases? Likely no. Legalized it, regulate it, tax it. Take the wind out of pimps sails. The ones that trick women into coming here, without family, and changing the job description on someone completely vulnerable.

Keep them from holding heroin addictions over girls, that have no chance to get help. Government is not the morality police! They're the ones indirectly creating victims and abusers with morality laws, that don't stop anyone.

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34060302/attorney-tony-buzbee-houston-texans-others-added-defendants-lawsuits-deshaun-watson
“common sense” led you to claim that “sorry if anyone was offended” would be an adequate defense in a criminal trial—in fact might keep him out of jail”?

My answer is that that is ridiculous.

That is not an answer at all. 

What is the next move? How do you get ahead of this? 

Give us an actual answer. What is next? 

Sensible people will look for a way to de-escalate the situation. A standoff serves nobody. 

Don’t complain, don’t be a whiner, provide an ANSWER. 

Edited by Augie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.