America First is now Russia First

Trump would probably give Alaska back to Putin as Putin’s goal is to take back all former Russian lands. Whatever Putin wants, Donnie is prepared to give him. Ukraine - Putin can have it, Poland too. What would Ronald Reagan say? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Trump would probably give Alaska back to Putin as Putin’s goal is to take back all former Russian lands. Whatever Putin wants, Donnie is prepared to give him. Ukraine - Putin can have it, Poland too. What would Ronald Reagan say? 

I think if you put some truth serum into Donald Trump, that actually worked he would tell you that he would much rather be allies with Russia than he would with the allies that he has right now

Why in the world would Putin attack Ukraine with Donald Trump in office? He’s got the perfect guy sitting in the position to make sure he gets what he wants talking about. Pulling out of NATO. ***** #######.

• Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out... enjoy Moscow.

They're looking for volunteers at the front.  Why don't you consider the offer and take the rest of the heroes here with you?  Instead of cheerleading war and death from the back row put your own ass on the line.  The change in perspective may alter your enthusiasm and conclusions.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They're looking for volunteers at the front.  Why don't you consider the offer and take the rest of the heroes here with you?  Instead of cheerleading war and death from the back row put your own ass on the line.  The change in perspective may alter your enthusiasm and conclusions.

ZERO chance of that, this generation of hating, whining, lazy liberals are nothing but crybabies and idiot victims of anything and everything 

that steers them out of their medicated mania. No touch whatsoever with reality.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Putin needs an All Pro like you. Don't disappoint.

13 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Right.  Just like he gave Putin Ukraine when he was in Office, unlike his predecessor and successor...

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Good idea.  Instead of sending them money, send them people who want to send them money.

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

Right.  Just like he gave Putin Ukraine when he was in Office, unlike his predecessor and successor...

Good idea.  Instead of sending them money, send them people who want to send them money.

For the idiots in the back again, putin showed no aggression in going after what he wanted during trumps presidency. Can't say the same for the presidents before or after. Leaders don't test strong or crazy, they test weak.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

For the idiots in the back again, putin showed no aggression in going after what he wanted during trumps presidency. Can't say the same for the presidents before or after. Leaders don't test strong or crazy, they test weak.

The best is their excuses for why Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Trump.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wow, Putin really sounds like he is your worst person ever…

I know I am told I am supposed to hate a Putin…But I don’t know enough about America/Russia relations to understand what he did against our country that was so egregious…

Can you share the thing that Putin did against America that really crossed the line for you?

• Disagree 1

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I know I am told I am supposed to hate a Putin…But I don’t know enough about America/Russia relations to understand what he did against our country that was so egregious…

Can you share the thing that Putin did against America that really crossed the line for you?

Are you not American?

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

They blame him for Trump beating Hilly.  With $1M in Facebook ads.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Are you not American?

I don’t think that answers the question…I wanted to know, specifically, what Putin did to America to make Americans, like you, hate him so much?

Do you have an answer or not? It’s ok if you don’t…👍

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/18/2022 at 7:09 AM, Tiberius said:

You think our government is evil, correct? 

No not at all, it's all above board with the US gov't, total transparency and they speak nothing but the truth to all Americans no deception ever we have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to the US gov't treating it's people as knowledgeable citizens !!!

You think our gov't is respectable & has never pulled a fast one i take it correct ?  

6 minutes ago, T master said:

No not at all, it's all above board with the US gov't, total transparency and they speak nothing but the truth to all Americans no deception ever we have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to the US gov't treating it's people as knowledgeable citizens !!!

You think our gov't is respectable & has never pulled a fast one i take it correct ?  

It ain't perfect, but it's better than most 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I agree but i just bet if we could see what was behind the curtain in the land of OZ you & i would S**T our self . 

I have posted things here before documentaries of huge corruption with in the gov't & you or most of the haters won't even look at it let alone respond, but if it comes to the most silly thing about the orange man ya'll just go the freak off .

All of us and it doesn't matter what side of the isle that we are on need to look at exactly what is transpiring and get the facts and hold all these politicians that are supposedly ions above the people they govern in intelligence responsible for their actions and if needed put them in jail to be punished the same for breaking the law as we would be .

I feel a lot of the hate for the orange man is because he is not a DC insider and they can't make him conform to the American governmental NWO agenda that has been put in place for a lot longer than any of us here have been alive which in part is why he won .

Hillary was & is the poster child for DC corruption she has been behind the curtain or tried to get there most of her life then thought she was a shoe in .

And if the orange man never gets back in office i would thank him for the one & only thing that i feel he did for this country is keeping that lying POS Hillary from becoming POTUS .

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Still you and several others here consistently suggest anyone that who expresses criticism or questions our government's policies and actions are advocates of some foreign power,, isolationists, or hold some other nefarious motive.  The thought that posters are raising reasonable and rational objections to unproductive and simply mindbogglingly stupid decisions made by elected government officials never crosses your mind.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, T master said:

I agree but i just bet if we could see what was behind the curtain in the land of OZ you & i would S**T our self . 

I have posted things here before documentaries of huge corruption with in the gov't & you or most of the haters won't even look at it let alone respond, but if it comes to the most silly thing about the orange man ya'll just go the freak off .

All of us and it doesn't matter what side of the isle that we are on need to look at exactly what is transpiring and get the facts and hold all these politicians that are supposedly ions above the people they govern in intelligence responsible for their actions and if needed put them in jail to be punished the same for breaking the law as we would be .

I feel a lot of the hate for the orange man is because he is not a DC insider and they can't make him conform to the American governmental NWO agenda that has been put in place for a lot longer than any of us here have been alive which in part is why he won .

Hillary was & is the poster child for DC corruption she has been behind the curtain or tried to get there most of her life then thought she was a shoe in .

And if the orange man never gets back in office i would thank him for the one & only thing that i feel he did for this country is keeping that lying POS Hillary from becoming POTUS .

Any human organization will have some corruption. If humans make it, it will be flawed. 

Donald Trump is corruption personified. Trump U was a straight up con job. He literally ran a scam organization

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I know you did' ask me but here's my 2 cents .

As far as recent history goes (well it has been a minute) but Russia invaded Afghanistan for what ever that reason was & after the American gov't helped fund Osama Bin Laden to get them out of their country we told BinLaden & their country to go piss up a rope and then in true US political form made him look like the bad guy, same with Iraq pretty much .

And this deal with invading Ukraine (which i'm not sure if i have ever heard the actual reason) other than he wanted to take over their country for access to the oceans & get Russia back to what it use to be as far as land mass . I truly don't know but there are 2 invasions & his decisions to do so killing 1000's of people . 

And if i misunderstand any of what i have put down please explain I'm alway open to learning more about these type things .

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Any human organization will have some corruption. If humans make it, it will be flawed. 

Donald Trump is corruption personified. Trump U was a straight up con job. He literally ran a scam organization

Damn, you were doing so good until the second paragraph.