America First is now Russia First

• 3 weeks later...

Once again - stupid people shouldn’t breed.

Hey Cernobich - cry harder - play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Trump NOT running gives the GQP their best shot to win cuz Conald is a documented loser.

But then again - 6 week abortion bans won’t fly so it won’t matter what trash you freaks run.

Tissue, precious?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 1:32 PM, BillStime said:

Duh

That’s why Karen is quoting Q Pizzagate type as their source and evidence

Says the guy that was banging a known Chinese spy.  When he was pumping her, she was pumping him for lots of intel.  He's the last person that should open their mouth about being an intelligence asset.  The guys a tool and a fool.  Hoax.

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Says the guy that was banging a known Chinese spy.  When he was pumping her, she was pumping him for lots of intel.  He's the last person that should open their mouth about being an intelligence asset.  The guys a tool and a fool.  Hoax.

And when he found out about her status Eric dropped her.

And the GOP House dropped it too:

GOP House Ethics concludes Swalwell probe into link to Chinese spy, taking no action

Another PSYOP that got very little lift.

Now when will you freaks give up all the fake Russian garbage - that backfires in your face over and over and over again.

So much winning 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

And when he found out about her status Eric dropped her.

And the GOP House dropped it too:

GOP House Ethics concludes Swalwell probe into link to Chinese spy, taking no action

Another PSYOP that got very little lift.

Now when will you freaks give up all the fake Russian garbage - that backfires in your face over and over and over again.

So much winning 

What exactly are you winning?  Is Joe cutting you in on a piece of his 10%?  Are you on the DNC's payroll or compensated by some NGO?  Otherwise, you're just some small fry poster on a msg board like everyone else here.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What exactly are you winning?  Is Joe cutting you in on a piece of his 10%?  Are you on the DNC's payroll or compensated by some NGO?  Otherwise, you're just some small fry poster on a msg board like everyone else here.

I made out on Trumps PPP bonus! 

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I actually benefited substantially from his tax breaks

everyone that pays taxes, did.

Difference between an economy driven from people having extra money.

and the state doing huge stimies to the donors like we have now.  waiting for some to trickle down.

and judging by revenue, revised unemployment, income inequality. trickle down doesn't work as good.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

I made out on Trumps PPP bonus! 

Right at the time of Biden's inauguration I loaded up on oil & gas stocks and funds because I surmised his big spending policies would be supportive of higher inflation and higher energy prices and more than doubled my investment in a year while getting healthy dividend payments along the way. Close to triple now.  Thank you Brandon!

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Right at the time of Biden's inauguration I loaded up on oil & gas stocks and funds because I surmised his big spending policies would be supportive of higher inflation and higher energy prices and more than doubled my investment in a year while getting healthy dividend payments along the way. Close to triple now.  Thank you Brandon!

Oh you mean Trump handed off an absolute economic disaster to Biden? 

Awesome - let’s sign up for four more years of that smoke and mirrors.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Typical GQP - just like they did in Afghanistan; they will let terrorists take over Ukraine.

The party of Ronald Reagan is now the party of Vladimir Putin.

Yeah everyone knows opposing more money to Ukraine = putin loverz......winning lolz your the best internet clown I know congrats

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Typical GQP - just like they did in Afghanistan; they will let terrorists take over Ukraine.

The party of Ronald Reagan is now the party of Vladimir Putin.

You know i work on the road driving all over the US & the other day i pulled into a Pilot truck stop fueled up & as i walked into pay for my fuel there to my wondrous eye appeared laying by the ice machine under a blanket a man & what i took to be his son laying under the over hang as to not get soaking wet because of the weather .

I said that because if any of these politicians really gave half a ***** about this country and the people in it they wouldn't have allowed the jobs to go to china & other countries, they wouldn't be sending pallets of money to Iran, they wouldn't be involved in Afghanistan for some 20 plus years & they dam sure wouldn't have left how ever many BILLIONS of dollars of equipment in that country when they left .

This Ukraine thing is just another way of them showing that things here on our own soil that involves the betterment of the people that live here takes a back seat to most other situations around the world .

I honestly feel for those people over there but have often wondered why the US is always the answer to every ones problems weather it be monetarily or militarily .

I wish they would kick every foreign country that has been allowed to buy property here such as CHINA (which in other countries you can't do) out on their asses & tell the companies that have left the US to go piss up a rope & someone that would be voted into office would put the US as a hole first !! 

Seems as though i'v heard that somewhere before 🤔 !! This NWO 1 world economy BS is for the birds we need to worry about us the US & it sucks but screw the rest of them until we have our ducks in a row but these dip ***** running the country don't care at all & their country isn't a priority in any way ! 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I think Trump is just relying on Putin to help "win" in 2024. We just had one guy plead gulity of trying to interfere in the election, I'm sure Trump is relying on Putin's intelligence service to cook up some vote changing technioques. Stripping Ukraine of aid is his gift to "Genius" Putin 

Utterly sickening. The cult must be thrilled 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I think Trump is just relying on Putin to help "win" in 2024. We just had one guy plead gulity of trying to interfere in the election, I'm sure Trump is relying on Putin's intelligence service to cook up some vote changing technioques. Stripping Ukraine of aid is his gift to "Genius" Putin 

Utterly sickening. The cult must be thrilled 

True patriots, Tibs - so honorable.

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Russia has been condemned for rolling out the red carpet in Moscow for senior leaders of Hamas and Iran — which one alarmed expert called proof President Vladimir Putin is forming a new “axis of terror against the West.”

Russian Foreign Ministry officials met with Hamas leaders Bassem Naeem and Mousa Abu Marzouk in Moscow on Thursday, just weeks after their terror group stormed Israel and slaughtered at least 1,400 people, mostly civilians.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/27/news/putin-accused-of-forming-axis-of-terror-with-hamas-iran/ 

Genius? 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Russia has been condemned for rolling out the red carpet in Moscow for senior leaders of Hamas and Iran — which one alarmed expert called proof President Vladimir Putin is forming a new “axis of terror against the West.”

Russian Foreign Ministry officials met with Hamas leaders Bassem Naeem and Mousa Abu Marzouk in Moscow on Thursday, just weeks after their terror group stormed Israel and slaughtered at least 1,400 people, mostly civilians.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/27/news/putin-accused-of-forming-axis-of-terror-with-hamas-iran/ 

Genius? 

Axis of evil.  Just wiping off the old talking points.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...