America First is now Russia First

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

He isn't my buddy, and that has nothing to do with Russia invading Poland and Germany.

You will have something when that occurs and you can quote my claim that it is preposterous.

Until then, you can throw stupid stuff at the wall and be laughed at.

Your boy has upstaged you idiots every single day.

Keep spinning 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

It didn’t take very long for Trump to stick his foot in your mouth.

Idiots 

Given its aggressive tone it's more likely NATO attacks Russia.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

War games on Russia's border with 90k troops and equipment.  That tone. 

~TWO YEARS after Putin invaded a sovereign country?

GTFOH you freakn Putin ball washer.

jfc 

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It didn’t take very long for Trump to stick his foot in your mouth.

Idiots 

You are obviously too stupid to figure this out, nor capable of reading.

Everything I have said here relates to Russia invading Poland or Germany.

You continue to suggest I am talking about Trump, which has not occurred.

To be responded to, you have to make sense.

You don't.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

T. D. S.

Truth hurts Karen Psyop - doesn’t?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You don't.

It all comes down to Trump you idiot - he gets in power again kiss NATO goodbye.

idiots everywhere 

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

You don't.

Never mind that in the clip it provides, Trump was talking about countries that don't pay into NATO.  Not countries that do.  It's the same stupid ***** with them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

~TWO YEARS after Putin invaded a sovereign country?

GTFOH you freakn Putin ball washer.

jfc 

Triggered?  But please don't cry.  And your fake outrage?  Don't care and don't flatter yourself. 

Anybody that's been in a fight knows it started before the first punch.  This war started on 2014.  10 years ago with the coup in Kyev.

You morons have yourselves believing Russia is going to invade the rest of Europe.  But  I'm at a loss to identify just what they want with those failing countries?

Sadly and regardless of his actions Putin is running circles around old senile Joe Biden.  We need some real leadership and let grandpa Joe take a nap.  And by how cranky you sound you need a nap or maybe a timeout in the corner.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Triggered?  But please don't cry.  And your fake outrage?  Don't care and don't flatter yourself. 

Anybody that's been in a fight knows it started before the first punch.  This war started on 2014.  10 years ago with the coup in Kyev.

You morons have yourselves believing Russia is going to invade the rest of Europe.  But  I'm at a loss to identify just what they want with those failing countries?

Sadly and regardless of his actions Putin is running circles around old senile Joe Biden.  We need some real leadership and let grandpa Joe take a nap.  And by how cranky you sound you need a nap or maybe a timeout in the corner.

They're hoping everyone forgets...because it started under Barry.  I wonder if Barry knew beforehand, which is what led him to tell Medvedev on a hot mic for Putin to wait until he gets re-elected?

And they've been told to believe Putin will start invading NATO countries.  Because he's doing such a great job with a corrupt non-NATO one...

16 hours ago, sherpa said:

You don't.

What do you think of Trump's comments about encouraging Russia? 

You complained that Biden's comments about Israel were dangerous, how about Trump, NATO and Russia? 

Did The Guardian properly paraphrase Trump here: "Donald Trump says he would encourage Russia to attack Nato allies who pay too little."

I'm skeptical. 

Let's find the actual quote in the text of the article.

On Saturday, Trump claimed that during an unspecified Nato meeting he told a fellow head of state that the US under his leadership would not defend any countries who were “delinquent”.“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well, sir, if we don’t pay, and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’” Trump said, adding “I said, ‘You didn’t pay, you’re delinquent?’”

“No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”

1. It may have been said during a private meeting, but he's repeating it out loud, so Russia can hear it.

2. The statement, in context, is made to pressure the president of France to pay up, and, as the story is retold, it was in response to the French president, who revealed that he was counting on us to protect his country whether he paid or not. One might say, this is "art of the deal" back-and-forth, showing Trump is a tough negotiator, and who knows if he's bluffing? The point is, you don't want to find out. But, of course, it's a distressingly big-stakes bluff. That's how Trump does it. And we know that Trump got the payments. 

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2024/02/did-guardian-properly-paraphrase-trump.html

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Did The Guardian properly paraphrase Trump here: "Donald Trump says he would encourage Russia to attack Nato allies who pay too little."

I'm skeptical. 

Let's find the actual quote in the text of the article.

On Saturday, Trump claimed that during an unspecified Nato meeting he told a fellow head of state that the US under his leadership would not defend any countries who were “delinquent”.“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well, sir, if we don’t pay, and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’” Trump said, adding “I said, ‘You didn’t pay, you’re delinquent?’”

“No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”

1. It may have been said during a private meeting, but he's repeating it out loud, so Russia can hear it.

2. The statement, in context, is made to pressure the president of France to pay up, and, as the story is retold, it was in response to the French president, who revealed that he was counting on us to protect his country whether he paid or not. One might say, this is "art of the deal" back-and-forth, showing Trump is a tough negotiator, and who knows if he's bluffing? The point is, you don't want to find out. But, of course, it's a distressingly big-stakes bluff. That's how Trump does it. And we know that Trump got the payments. 

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2024/02/did-guardian-properly-paraphrase-trump.html

This is what I said in the other thread.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What do you think of Trump's comments about encouraging Russia? 

You complained that Biden's comments about Israel were dangerous, how about Trump, NATO and Russia? 

Foolish, unnecessary and undisciplined.

Same as always.

It's what he does when he gets wound up while speaking.

The performance of some of our NATO allies has been disgraceful, but there are other ways to bring that point into the light.

19 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Same as always.

The performance of some of our NATO allies has been disgraceful, but there are other ways to bring that point into the light.

Not dangerous though? 

So Biden makes a comment, and its a threat to peace, Trump invites a psychopathic, murderous dictator to attack our allies and its just foolish 

Ok 

21 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Same as always.

so will you vote for him?

Scott Jennings is a conservative R advisor:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2024/02/11/sotu-panel-d-full.cnn

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Not dangerous though? 

So Biden makes a comment, and its a threat to peace, Trump invites a psychopathic, murderous dictator to attack our allies and its just foolish 

Ok 

This might be too complicated for you.

You are really bad at remembering things and understanding differences in positions.

I never said "its a threat to peace."

That is your imaginative, crazy creation.

What I said was that it was a "senseless statement," and it was.

Biden is the President of the US. Israel is involved in an extremely serious and deadly war, and we are a major ally and supporter.

The statement was as totally false as it was senseless.

Trump said something really stupid while shining light on a major problem within NATO.

You repeatedly state falsehoods, then form premises and suggest conclusions.

False from the start. False at the end, and too much work to attempt to unscrew.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so will you vote for him?

How many freakin' times do I have to answer this.

Never have and never will.

Would never vote for Biden either, but I'm getting confident that will never be an option.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

How many freakin' times do I have to answer this.

Never have and never will.

Would never vote for Biden either, but I'm getting confident that will never be an option.

So you're politically agnostic and are gonna sit it out like a wallflower while the fate of the nation is decided...

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So you're politically agnostic and are gonna sit it out like a wallflower while the fate of the nation is decided...

Way to match the other part of Sherpa's post.

:flirt:

17 minutes ago, sherpa said:

This might be too complicated for you.

You are really bad at remembering things and understanding differences in positions.

You repeatedly state falsehoods, then form premises and suggest conclusions.

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm hardly politically agnostic.

I view my vote as an endorsement.

If my conscience doesn't lead me to an endorsement, I won't vote for the person.

Simple.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm hardly politically agnostic.

I view my vote as an endorsement.

If my conscience doesn't lead me to an endorsement, I won't vote for the person.

Simple.

ok.  so who do you support for president?  I'll show you mine:  I'd like Whitmer or Newsome to step up.  Now show us yours....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

ok.  so who do you support for president?  I'll show you mine:  I'd like Whitmer or Newsome to step up.  Now show us yours....

I'd support Nikki Haley, but that isn't going to be an option.

I like her a bit better than I did Desantis, but I would have supported him if he got the nomination.

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Nah - he's just like @AlBUNDY4TDS and @Over 29 years of fanhood - closet Trump voters.

Quite amazing how you never get anything right.

17 hours ago, sherpa said:

What I said was that it was a "senseless statement," and it was.

Biden is the President of the US. Israel is involved in an extremely serious and deadly war, and we are a major ally and supporter.

The statement was as totally false as it was senseless.

This is what you said: 

It was an ill-considered, unnecessary, almost flippant comment deeply criticizing our best ally and only democracy in the region, a region a spark away from conflagration.

A spark away! 

With Trump in the WH Europe might be a spark away, also. I hope not, but having a traitor in the WH won't help things 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• BillStime changed the title to America First is now Russia First
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is what you said: 

It was an ill-considered, unnecessary, almost flippant comment deeply criticizing our best ally and only democracy in the region, a region a spark away from conflagration.

A spark away! 

With Trump in the WH Europe might be a spark away, also. I hope not, but having a traitor in the WH won't help things 

"Trump is gonna start WWIII if he gets elected!!!!!" :rolleyes: 

Fool me once...

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Trump is gonna start WWIII if he gets elected!!!!!" :rolleyes: 

Don't you love when Conald Trump upstages you idiots?

Donald Trump warns of World War II, mixes up Joe Biden with Barack Obama in speech

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Weakness invites dictators aggression 

And isolationism is the definition of weakness 

Trump is so insecure and desperate for ANY attention his dictator "friends" take advantage and laugh at his weakness.

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yeah, we know.  We've been living it the past 3 years...

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And what you advocate which is Intervening everywhere and failing to make any difference is a signal of impotence and weakness and that's much worse.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And what you advocate which is Intervening everywhere and failing to make any difference is a signal of impotence and weakness and that's much worse.

I suspect the Russian public would disagree with your assessment that supporting Ukraine has not made a difference.  They've suffered mightily for Putin's aggression.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I suspect the Russian public would disagree with your assessment that supporting Ukraine has not made a difference.  They've suffered mightily for Putin's aggression.

What do you suspect the 500k dead Ukrainians would say?  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

What do you suspect the 500k dead Ukrainians would say?  

I think they would say they had no choice but to fight off a foreign invader.  But the Russians had a choice and made the wrong one.  Who knows, it may have even affected your friends and family there....